The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

NOM Spoiler Recap:

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Set-List-Chores-Tableaux-toutes-les-indiscretions-du-Rebel-Heart-Tour_a572.html

[Google Translated]

SET-LIST, CHORES, PAINTINGS ... ALL THE INDISCRETIONS OF REBEL HEART TOUR
Posted Sunday, August 9th, 2015

Any team  NewsOfMadonna! Is looking forward to sharing with you the information EXCLUSIVE First, we confirm that the song will open the Set-List of Rebel Heart Tour are: 

ICONIC 

This is Madonna herself who revealed to us the entrance to the show in the teaser # 2 of Rebel Heart Tour, so no secrets on his arrival on stage, it will be well by opening a cage surrounded by dancers carrying crosses. 
A table "religion" seems to be emerging on the horizon ...

We already mentioned the many important choreographies that will be part of the show, including the choreography ofSEX.
Madonna will give us many a lesson Sexology and not least, we should find on stage dancers for choreography of the sex, it could only suspected it and rejoice! 
Couples will form and the sexual activities take place on a stage while Madonna inclined will the lesson backdrop!(Scene inclined we could see in the teaser # 1) 
Posted Image
A lesson in sexology

We announced here before everyone MUSIC would re-orchestrated for this new tour and although it will be on the theme of 30s, affectionate Madonna theme!
Posted Image
"And When the music starts I never wanna stop, it's gonna drive me crazy"

You know now, only through News Of Madonna, the following songs are repeated for our pleasure and will certainly be part of the Set-List  *: 
Iconic (opening) Dress you Up (Gipsy) La Isla Bonita

(Gipsy) 
Who's That Girl (Gipsy) 
Rebel Heart (Gipsy) 
Vogue (Pole-Dancing nuns) 
Holy Water
Holiday
Music
Living for Love
SEX 
Deeper and Deeper 
La Vie En Rose
There you reiterated, News Of Madonna  holds many surprises for you throughout the summer until the D-day  of September 9, the first concert of the tour Rebel Heart  Tour!
It's here, SOLE  and before anyone else ,  you discovered the first songs of Rebel Heart Tour, stay with us, we have many other surprises to share with you! 
And that only happens here! * The song list is not complete, it there will be others in the Set-List!

I think so, but who knows. She played remixed versions of Give It 2 Me, Give Me All Your Luvin', Frozen and What It Feels Like for a Girl on tour, so anything is possible. I really hope she incorporates a large part of the album version in the tour performance. I could see it being mixed with Like a Prayer too by the way.

She could mash it with papa don't preach as I did with my remix they fits good. :party:

You're saying that you don't believe Mike Tyson filming something for her?

Sorry I messed up!!!

Tyson filmed something for Madonna, YES

Iconic is the openning number, YES

Video teaser with the cage, probably the openning number, YES

Video teaser with her oscar costume...????

I'm so confusing lol

Sorry I messed up!!!Tyson filmed something for Madonna, YESIconic is the openning number, YESVideo teaser with the cage, probably the openning number, YESVideo teaser with her oscar costume...????I'm so confusing lol

The last part yeah I'm not sure how it'll work together. We can all make a guess of what the video will look like but imagine if Madonna was tricking us and it's for something like Veni Vedi Vici and she just slapped Iconic on top. 😛

- The clip shows people carrying a statue, an icon. That means it is connected to Iconic.

- It seems the show could be a retrospective and VVV could be a video interlude at the beginning or its elements could be in the beginning of Iconic.

- Imagine VVV video showing Madonna's iconic looks and in the end Iconic starts (Born to be a superstar, that's exactly what you are). VVV would translate directly into Iconic and the cage scene and Tyson intro.

- Sooner or Later look could be just a part of the video or hologram at the beginning. But there is a possibility she would use it later during the show too (30s section).

Raise your hand if you think that Nothing Really Matters has a HELL of a good shot at being the ROL representative on this tour and would fit in the first section!

Since romance is the main theme, all love songs fit the tour.

Nothing Really Matters too. I think it could work with LFL. Living for love - love is all we need.

Since romance is the main theme, all love songs fit the tour.

Nothing Really Matters too. I think it could work with LFL. Living for love - love is all we need.

Not only that but Hold Tight too! "Only love, only love tonight" and even sonically it would go perfectly with those songs. I mean, even Iconic since NRM is a retrospective song. I know this may be a bit of a stretch but I really think the opening section will contain the following songs: Iconic - Like a Prayer - Nothing Really Matters - Living for Love - Hold Tight

This would be a perfect setlist. There are some songs I don't like, but even with them the show could be exciting.

It would have material from all her albums (some as full songs, some sampled, some as elements).

Warrior of love

1. Iconic (contains elements of VVV and samples Lucky Star)

2. Inside Out

3. Causing A Commotion (contains elements of Into The Groove)

4. HeartBreakCity (contains elements of LDLHA)

5. Rescue Me

6. Hold Tight

Sacred passion

7. S.E.X. (video interlude, contains elements of Erotica and Future Lovers)

8. Like A Virgin (during a solo pole dance it has elements of GGW, CS and Where Life Begins)

9. Holy Water/Vogue

10. Justify My Love

11. Deeper and Deeper

12. Devil Pray

30s/60s (after Music, the scene turns into the 60s)

13. Between the Bars (video interlude)

14. Ghosttown

15. True Blue (contains elements of Love Profusion)

16. Music

17. Body Shop/La Vie en rose

18. Unapologetic Bitch

Matador/Frida

19. Take A Bow (video interlude)

20. Living For Love (contains elements of Nothing Really Matters)

21. Who's That Girl

22. Dress You Up

23. La Isla Bonita (samples Spanish Eyes)

24. Rebel Heart

Encore

25. Illuminati/BIM (contains elements of Everybody)

26. Holiday