The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Yet she considered it for the Re-Invention Tour and did Cyber-raga (a bonus track from the Music album) on the MDNA Tour. She's also doing Who's That Girl and True Blue and people thought she has forgotten about those as well. If the song fits the style of the show and the narrative she may actually perform it. However, it seems y'all are not getting a full performance of Vogue or Like a Prayer LOL.

Nobody ever confirmed rehearsing Nothing Really Matters for Re-Invention Tour, it wasn't even on the early 2004 setlist revealed by Mike McKnight.

I don't see why she would perform something like Nothing Really Matters on this tour when she has plenty of new album tracks really. WTG and TB were actual big hits and the former is on Celebration, Cyber-raga was a short snippet even.

The new workshop video makes it seem Living For Love is in the first segment which means all setlists have been fake. Makes sense because News of M never said where would Living For Love be but explicitly stated NOT in the Gypsy segment!

Just to clear up the Nothing Really Matters issue, the RIT rumour came from a Brazilian fansite:

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2004/08/05/exclusivo-descubra-as-musicas-que-quase-entraram-no-set-list/

Jamie King in Madonna Tribe's interview said the first segment was alternating between Swim, I'm So Stupid and Frozen, the former 2 songs are not mentioned in this text at all, while Madonna was seen rehearsing I'm So Stupid in the documentary and the video backdrop of Frozen was first cut for Swim. There was no sign of two back to back solo conveyor belt dance numbers...

Love Profusion was never rehearsed for the show as confirmed by Madonna Tribe.

Bad Girl was never rehearsed, at one point it was revealed that the "Treat me like I'm a bad girl" line from Hanky Panky confused insiders.

Take A Bow was in the place of Lament in the Mike McKnight provisional setlist...

So once again, this rumour was spread like wildfire some 11 years ago but there is absolutely no reliable evidence of Nothing Really Matters ever considered post-DWT.

Just to clear up the Nothing Really Matters issue, the RIT rumour came from a Brazilian fansite:http://madonnaonline.com.br/2004/08/05/exclusivo-descubra-as-musicas-que-quase-entraram-no-set-list/Jamie King in Madonna Tribe's interview said the first segment was alternating between Swim, I'm So Stupid and Frozen, the former 2 songs are not mentioned in this text at all, while Madonna was seen rehearsing I'm So Stupid in the documentary and the video backdrop of Frozen was first cut for Swim. There was no sign of two back to back solo conveyor belt dance numbers...Love Profusion was never rehearsed for the show as confirmed by Madonna Tribe.Bad Girl was never rehearsed, at one point it was revealed that the "Treat me like I'm a bad girl" line from Hanky Panky confused insiders.Take A Bow was in the place of Lament in the Mike McKnight provisional setlist...So once again, this rumour was spread like wildfire some 11 years ago but there is absolutely no reliable evidence of Nothing Really Matters ever considered post-DWT.

It was stated that part of the choreography for Nobody Knows Me was lifted from Nothing Really Matters. There's a difference between CONSIDERING a song for the tour and making preparations for it and actually REHEARSING it. Anyway, she has said that she needs to find a good balance between RH Songs (I think 14/26 songs is quite a lot) and old material. It seems this time we're gonna get lots of medleys and stuff that's being mixed together, as well as a shit ton of 80's stuff. HOEWEVER, I just don't see her completely ignoring the ROL album, AL, COADF, BS and nearly everything post-Erotica besides Music.Nothing Really Matters is a fan favorite and it was a single that was rather successful outside of the U.S. The video is one of her most iconic looks and the lyrics and just generally the entire theme of the song perfectly fit with the theme of the show. It's definitely more popular than Impressive Instant, Cyber-raga, Candy Shop, Nobody Knows Me, Hanky Panky, Lament, Paradise (Not for Me) and maybe even Drowned World.

But that website is the only place where Nothing Really Matters was mentioned, nobody else ever claimed Nobody Knows Me choreography is lifted from there. It's just one of those countless rumours that got spread among the fanbase and treated like fact.

I wouldn't call it a successful single outside US, The Power Of Good-Bye was just exactly that and it should be performed and it was even on GHV2. Of course a single with a video is more popular than album tracks but the song reached a mythical status only because Madonna never performed it on tour and it always appears on fake setlists without any foundation...

I wouldn't be surprised if M performeds "a shit ton of 80's stuff" and ignored ROL, COADF etc because these songs of the Eighties had an impact that no other tracks had in the following decades! :Madonna037:

ROL may be a masterpiece, but EVERYWHERE in 1987 you could listen to WHO'S THAT GIRL, and EVERYBODY loved Madonna! I didn't find a place in the biggest cinema of my town when I went to see WTG movie, this certainly didn't happen with the Next best thing.

Many Madonna fans are like my age, so they cherish that iconic period...

Don't misunderstand me: I'd love to hear American Life and Love profusion and even NRM instead of Dress you up :Madonna053:

But please not Ray of light anymore!   :Madonna032: 

Anyway, if the rumors are true... we are getting so many nice unexpected songs!

I wouldn't be surprised if M performeds "a shit ton of 80's stuff" and ignored ROL, COADF etc because these songs of the Eighties had an impact that no other tracks had in the following decades! 

Same here, The Immaculate Collection is her biggest album and the singles of ROL didn't even get as much airplay in the US as her stuff before it!

On the MDNA Tour she did 6 songs from 1984-1990 and only 3 from 1994-2008, she ignored ROL as well...

Are you guys stupid?You clearly haven't experienced the impact she had during Ray of Light and Music. That was her second peak and the songs from that era CLEARLY had impact. Ray of Light is considered as one of the mainstream pioneers of EDM and she was a trendsetter then. She was basic in the 80's. She really didn't do anything revolutionary back then. It wasn't until Like a Prayer that she started to actually use her craft.I'm sorry but I wouldn't mind going to a tour without a single 80's song. We've really had enough of it over the past years and her 90's and 00's stuff is generally superior than her bubblegum pop 80's stuff.No one remembers WTG and no one remembers True Blue. Therefore your excuse as to why she performs her 80's stuff is invalid. Her main focus is on the theatrics of the show not if her 40-something yo fans who stopped listening to her in 1990 care.

in fact

who are u to call us stupid??? nobody...

I love ray of light...it's one of my favourite album..it's pure perfection

but she has a lot of songs that she never performed live or that she performed years ago (like angel, causing a commotion, gambler...)

and I'm tired to hear vogue, like a prayer and ray of light again on tour..and I love them all

probably one day we'll see nothing really matters on tour

oh and I'm 22 :)

in factwho are u to call us stupid??? nobody...I love ray of light...it's one of my favourite album..it's pure perfectionbut she has a lot of songs that she never performed live or that she performed years ago (like angel, causing a commotion, gambler...)and I'm tired to hear vogue, like a prayer and ray of light again on tour..and I love them allprobably one day we'll see nothing really matters on touroh and I'm 22 :)

I'm calling that person stupid that said nothing she released after 1990 had impact. Sorry but that is a lie and very ignorant and stupid as well.And I full-heartily agree with you. I'm tired of those three songs as well. That's why I'm saying that it would be a nice change to perform more of her 90's/00's stuff which suits the new album very well sonically and lyrically.I mean Secret, Take a Bow, The Power of Good-Bye, Love Profusion, Nothing Fails, Nothing Really Matters, Hollywood, Sorry, Get Together, Jump, Deeper and Deeper, Rescue Me...I'm sure the crowd would love to hear them just as much. They could do with one tour that doesn't feature La Isla, Holiday, Vogue, LAP, ROL and LAV.

More from Q & A with Tony Villanueva

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

pili_octoberâ¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤ u have proved that u are really worth your efforts. Do not know how much u are paid but the feelings u give us are worth so much more. U are unique

@super_hero_tony THANK YOU for being like that â¤

super_hero_tony@super_hero_tony@pili_October I heard once that if you enjoy what you do you will never work a day in your life. I think that applies.

josh_jbp@super_hero_tony Since you get to see a much more personal side of Madonna... I've often wondered if Madonna gets more enjoyment being able to be in a position to create this "art" and present it to audiences around the World & witness the wonder in all of us or does she enjoy the more typical "famous celebrity" side of being Madonna.

super_hero_tony@@Josh_jbp my personal feeling is that she loves being able to express herself artistically via the medium of live performance. I don't know that she is even aware of the impact she has during the creative meetings. It has been one of the behind the scenes moments I enjoyed most.

kroywen79@super_hero_tony M is a visionary and her tours are always the best because she works with the best.... people like you who share her dreams and aren't satisfied til everything is perfect If you could sum up this tour in a word what would it be?

super_hero_tony@kroywen79 - Accomplished.

zubenko.anastasia1@super_hero_tony For all years of work with the Queen, what can you say? Is Madonna always a BOSS?

super_hero_tony@zubenko.anastasia1The only One.

luvmrclDoes the stage feature something brilliant like the screen cubes on MDNA? I mean an unexpected technical aspect no music concert ever had before?

super_hero_tony@luvmrcl Yes, it's a Madonna Tour.

konradmetamorphosisartistry Why do you think this is her best show since the "Drowned World Tour"? What specifically makes this tour stand out more than the beautiful "confessions" or the majestic "MDNA" @super_hero_tony ?

super_hero_tony@konradmetamorphosisartistry Practice.

low_track@colhes1 wonderful *.* but I must confess that I wish to see her Hair like in the last Versace campaign *.* who knows what @super_hero_tony will answer to us... i'm pretty sure he can't say a word ;)

super_hero_tony@@Lowtrack_track Haha, don't be so sure.! I think they are still sorting hair looks at this point.

madonnainspiration@super_hero_tony thank you for this oportunity, please can you can you com to africa ,please tell her that we love her, and i love her â¤â¤â¤â¤

super_hero_tony@madonnainspiration I have been to Africa many times on other tours. Cape Town Table Mountain is beautiful. It would be fun to visit Africa on this tour I will let her k is she has fans there

maxoni333@super_hero_tony when she is angry does she scream or just explains what she wants calm ?

super_hero_tony@maxoni333 like all artist she is passionate.

Nobody ever confirmed rehearsing Nothing Really Matters for Re-Invention Tour, it wasn't even on the early 2004 setlist revealed by Mike McKnight.

I don't see why she would perform something like Nothing Really Matters on this tour when she has plenty of new album tracks really. WTG and TB were actual big hits and the former is on Celebration, Cyber-raga was a short snippet even.

The new workshop video makes it seem Living For Love is in the first segment which means all setlists have been fake. Makes sense because News of M never said where would Living For Love be but explicitly stated NOT in the Gypsy segment!

who definitively said the cage was in the first segment?  all of these assumptions.   :Madonna007:

who definitively said the cage was in the first segment? all of these assumptions. :Madonna007:

Mike Tyson shot screen footage for Iconic with him being in a cage. Iconic has been confirmed to be the opening number and we've seen rehearsal footage set to Iconic with Madonna in a cage. I mean it's not 100% confirmed but let's say at least 85%.

ok but what about the musicians? the band? I think that rehearsal footage focus too much on the dancers. I'd like to see the band practicing too on the final release. I'd like to see them laughing about someone's mistake. I want to see them jamming. we're looking over them on the shows, and without them, we wouldn't have any show to listen to.

OMG!!! :heart: :heart: :smile:

petrstan Is it better than MDNA tour?

super_hero_tony@petrstan my favorite since Drowned World. Thank You Jamie King and Tif-Dog!

IKR. For me, Drowned World is like the perfect combo of art, music & technology & perfect for arena shows. DWT is her most theatrical, is visually stunning & divine & IMO her most innovative tour. And it looks like RH tour is gonna be like DWT but with more hits, it's gonna be EPIC & PHENOMENAL!!!   :heart:  :hearteyes:

Posted Image

Mike Tyson shot screen footage for Iconic with him being in a cage. Iconic has been confirmed to be the opening number and we've seen rehearsal footage set to Iconic with Madonna in a cage. I mean it's not 100% confirmed but let's say at least 85%.

but the same footage of her and the cage that was set to iconic in the  first teaser , and last nights teaser showed the same cage - and the music was living for love.  those are just songs laid over video-  it wasn't live.

here I go with the speculating... but who said there can't be two cages?   recurring themes....  I'm not saying your wrong... just don't be so sure you're right until next Wednesday... at 11:04 pm

or so when she finally takes the stage...  ;)