The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Not only that but Hold Tight too! "Only love, only love tonight" and even sonically it would go perfectly with those songs. I mean, even Iconic since NRM is a retrospective song. I know this may be a bit of a stretch but I really think the opening section will contain the following songs: Iconic - Like a Prayer - Nothing Really Matters - Living for Love - Hold Tight

If LAP would be a part of the first section, then I would expect a reinvention like LAP on S&S tour. 

My setlist would be (I know I posted it here a hell lot of times already):

HEROINE

Madonna dressed like Warrior Princess Xena.

1. Iconic (samples "Veni Vidi Vici")

2. Nothing Really Matters

3. Like a Prayer / Living for Love (samples Offer Nissim's "Living for Drums")

4. Hold Tight

SIN & SALVATION

5. S.E.X. (Interlude)

6. Justify My Love / Inside Out (samples Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love")

7. Like a Virgin

8. Holy Water / Vogue (samples "Candy Shop")

9. Deeper and Deeper

10. Devil Pray

FRIDA

11. Rescue Me (Interlude)

12. Body Shop

13. Dress You Up

14. Who's That Girl

15. La Isla Bonita

16. Rebel Heart

20's/30's

Madonna wearing a classic 1920's fringe dress.

17. Graffiti Heart (Interlude)

18. Music / Don't Tell Me

19. True Blue

20. Love Profusion (samples "La Vie en Rose")

21. Between the Bars / Ghosttown

22. Take a Bow

PARTY RIOT

Madonna and her "gang".

23. Illuminati (Interlude)

24. Unapologetic Bitch

25. Bitch, I'm Madonna (samples the Sander Kleinenberg Remix, "Everybody", "Into the Groove" and "Give It 2 Me")

26. Holiday

http://www.madonna-art-vision.com/2015/09/spoiler-all-the-themes-and-the-setlist-of-the-rebel-heart-tour.html

SPOILER - All the themes and the setlist of the Rebel Heart Tour

4 Septembre 2015, 16:45pm

Keep in mind that the set list announced here may be changed by the first show ...

# SEGMENT 1 - SAMURAI WARRIORS

Opening: Backdrop with Mike Tyson
Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch 
Don't Tell Me 
Causing a Commotion (maybe change)
Rebel Heart
INTERLUDE -  S.E.X Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 2 - SEX

Justify My Love
Holy Water/Vogue 
Deeper and Deeper 
Like A Virgin
Devil Pray
INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 3 - CABARET

Ghosttown/Between The Bars 
Body Shop/La Vie en Rose 
True Blue 
Music
HeartbreakCity
INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 4 - FRIDA KHALO/GYPSY
Take a Bow
Dress You Up
La Isla Bonita 
Who's That Girl ? 
INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 5 - MADONNA
Girl Gone Wild
Bitch I'm Madonna 
Holiday 

http://www.madonna-art-vision.com/2015/09/spoiler-all-the-themes-and-the-setlist-of-the-rebel-heart-tour.html

SPOILER - All the themes and the setlist of the Rebel Heart Tour

4 Septembre 2015, 16:45pm

Keep in mind that the set list announced here may be changed by the first show ...

# SEGMENT 1 - SAMURAI WARRIORS

Opening: Backdrop with Mike Tyson

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch 

Don't Tell Me 

Causing a Commotion (maybe change)

Rebel Heart

INTERLUDE -  S.E.X Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 2 - SEX

Justify My Love

Holy Water/Vogue 

Deeper and Deeper 

Like A Virgin

Devil Pray

INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 3 - CABARET

Ghosttown/Between The Bars 

Body Shop/La Vie en Rose 

True Blue 

Music

HeartbreakCity

INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 4 - FRIDA KHALO/GYPSY

Take a Bow

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita 

Who's That Girl ? 

INTERLUDE - Backdrop 

# SEGMENT 5 - MADONNA

Girl Gone Wild

Bitch I'm Madonna 

Holiday 

Same setlist we've seen a billion times and it's clearly fake.

Same setlist we've seen a billion times and it's clearly fake.

OK. My bad! Didn't realize it has already been seen a billion times here.  :wink:

I just saw the newly updated list from that site listing Causing a Commotion and leaving out Living for Love. That's new to me but my apologies - I have been slow in keeping up with all the rumored set lists. 

OK. My bad! Didn't realize it has already been seen a billion times here.  :wink:

I just saw the newly updated list from that site listing Causing a Commotion and leaving out Living for Love. That's new to me but my apologies - I have been slow in keeping up with all the rumored set lists. 

Aww no need to apologize! :kissy:

Check this out btw:

http://picosong.com/JLSn/

http://picosong.com/JLJ7/

Madonna don't remember nothing really MattersSay goodbye to this song lol

Yet she considered it for the Re-Invention Tour and did Cyber-raga (a bonus track from the Music album) on the MDNA Tour. She's also doing Who's That Girl and True Blue and people thought she has forgotten about those as well. If the song fits the style of the show and the narrative she may actually perform it. However, it seems y'all are not getting a full performance of Vogue or Like a Prayer LOL.

Posted Image

Nevermind...That's not Music. It's M. Girl = Material Girl / Don't Tell Me. Makes sense to open a 1920's/1930's section with those two songs.

So the section will most likely be based around the materialism of the 1920's and how mindless and ignorant people were before they lost everything in the 1930's during the Wall Street Crash.

So, I suppose:

1920's/1930's

Material Girl / Don't Tell Me

True Blue

Music

Between the Bars / Ghosttown

Take a Bow, HeartBreakCity or Love Don't Live Here Anymore

God...why is there so much from Like a Virgin on this tour? It's literally one of her WORST albums. :seeno:

LIKE A VIRGIN WORST ALBUM???????????????????

OH MY GOD PLEASE TAKE ME WITH U

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE ANYMORE 

It's definitely weaker than all of her other 80's albums and it's a fucking shame she ignores American Life, Ray of Light and Bedtime Stories in favor of songs from that album all the time.

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

The last days of Madonna "Rebel â¤ Heart" tour rehearsals. Things are "moving" so fast now I don't have time to update. Tomorrow the latest and some personal feelings about the rehearsal period coming to an end . (New Apple Watch courtesy of my friend Arianne Phillipsâ—) complete with a pulsing REBEL Heart feature as a "tap". Less than a week now. What would YOU like to know?

Posted Image

https://instagram.com/p/7O98AByxso/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tonyI couldn't have said it better myself.

https://instagram.com/p/7Ox7d1GlCU/?taken-by=ariannephillips

ariannephillipscalm before the storm . This is where the rebelâ¤ï¸ wardrobe road crew do their magic .
Taking care to dress all the dancers in this sacred space where adrenaline runs high everyone is focused , and in performer mode. Costume changes are choreographed , the performers and wardrobe crew practice and work hard to make it all seamless . No other artist I have ever come across cares as much about the dancers costumes as her own. No expense is spared , no corners cut , no idea too big , no fabric too expensive . The Costumes for The Rebel Heart tour are bigger , better , than ever before AND We have more costume changes than ever before .#wegohardorwegohome#rebelhearttour #rehearsals #rebelâ¤ï¸#rebelheartcostumes#dancersquickchange @madonna

Posted Image

Q & A with Tony Villanueva on IG

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

... What would YOU like to know?

luissolano Can't wait for the tour to start! Are you guys having a full dress rehearsal?

super_hero_tony Every single day until the show. Sometimes 2.

smreczko I'd like to know what her first look of the tour is going to be

super_hero_tony@smreczko you will appreciate that with your own eyes more than me telling you.

thechrissutton Vitamins and water! Xx good lucky tony

super_hero_tony@thechrissutton and Cookies!

brunodalecio Rehearsels are over ?

super_hero_tony@brunodalecio rehearsal is never over, even on tour. It just takes on a different life.

carwyn_2904@super_hero_tony will you tell her I love her? from Wales??? xx

super_hero_tony@carwyn_2904 I will, but she knows!

vazquezs25 Will you guys be doing a show for friends and family? Good luck! can't wait to see the show! I know it will be amazing!â¤

super_hero_tony@vazquezs25 - you are the friends and family.

petrstan Is it better than MDNA tour?

super_hero_tony@petrstan my favorite since Drowned World. Thank You Jamie King and Tif-Dog!

mizikonline What has been your average daily working time these past three months? you guys seem to give 200% of yourselves to it

super_hero_tony@mizikonline - well, I got back to the hotel last night at the time I USED come home from the Club, but the sun wasn't up yet.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony I hope you are aware how much fans appreciate your notes and replies. When you think about M fans the 1st thing is ...

super_hero_tony I represent Madonna. I am grateful for the people that appreciate her. Without them we have nothing.

super_hero_tony...and I do now.

deancroatia76@super_hero_tony What amazes you the most when you watch Madonna performing?

super_hero_tony@deancroatia76 what a great mother she is and HOW she makes the time to do that. I can hardly take care of just me!

jennyiconHey @super_hero_tony  How is Madonna feeling now opening night is so close? My butterflies are turning into small birds now â¤

super_hero_tony@jennyicon she is always a Rock. Calm like a cruise ship gliding through the ocean ( at least on the surface).

mirkommotion@super_hero_tony Who's the designer who realized your fav costume for this tour? Only ONE name!

super_hero_tony@mirkommotion - Arianne.

crodz83@super_hero_tony When it comes to mood/theme/visual to what other M tour is the #RebelHeartTourclosest to?

super_hero_tony@crodz83 Production value/creativity "Drowned World"