The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

What about this?

http://rebel-heart-tour.kazeo.com/

It is almost the same that's been circulating, but in the meantime LDLHA has gone (unless it's hidden behind Heartbreak city), Between the bars doesn't surface (unless it's just a snippet inside Ghosttown), no signs for Hold tight (definitely replaced by Rebel Heart), Borrowed time interlude without You'll see (I never understood this mashup, sounded so fake), Everybody has gone too unless it's together with Holiday...

Still looks the most credible, and apart from Candy Shop (vagina or not...) I like almost everything... I'll miss Hold tight too

7 days to the tour and there's still no official set list!!! This is the first time we are officially spoiler-free and it's so exciting. All we have are small social media glimpses and teases. The excitement on the 9th is going to tear the roof off. Imagine the meltdown here when we finally learn the set list on the first day through Simon Venekeo's live tweeting from the first Montreal show! :)

But I feel it; the show's gonna be EPIC!

7 days to the tour and there's still no official set list!!! This is the first time we are officially spoiler-free and it's so exciting. Imagine the meltdown here when we finally learn the set list on the first day through Simon Venekeo's live tweeting from the first Montreal show! :)

Oh yes guy, @@SimonVenekeo you're going to become the hero of the community next week!!

Waiting for your live official set list tweeting by now... can we really count on that?

pleeeease, I know you can understand

7 days to the tour and there's still no official set list!!! This is the first time we are officially spoiler-free and it's so exciting. All we have are small social media glimpses and teases. The excitement on the 9th is going to tear the roof off. Imagine the meltdown here when we finally learn the set list on the first day through Simon Venekeo's live tweeting from the first Montreal show! :)

Oh yes guy, @@SimonVenekeo you're going to become the hero of the community next week!!

Waiting for your live official set list tweeting by now... can we really count on that?

pleeeease, I know you can understand

:angel:  :angel: I'm trying to collect all the setlists so I can reference them as the show goes on and record a few videos from both nights. I know I'll do a live tweet of the show, but it's going to be something quick like:

'Unapologetic Bitch @Madonna #RebelHeartTour #RHTMontreal'

'She's in an outfit that looks like (and then one of her dancers) @Madonna #RebelHeartTour #RHTMontreal'

'Taiko drummers came up onstage and they're all at the Heart Stage @Madonna #RebelHeartTour #RHTMontreal'

Just so people have a clue what's going on, where and what she's doing on the stage and the themes of the show. The second show will be more organized since I'll know the setlist and what to look for, I'll have some photos of each segment and outfit so I can just post those and clean up my tweets.

@@SimonVenekeo Opening night bruh, don't waste your little time posting the setlist, focus on the little details. All eyes on the stage :redface:

When I went to the MDNA Tour my last one of the 3 was just a sit back and snap like 2 photos from when she was in front of me. This time I'm going 5 times, maybe total of 7. I'll have shows to just sit back and watch it all.

I'm only doing the live tweet for the fans because it's opening night and because of how little CONFIRMED details we have.

Do you really think it's better?

I mean he's so kind to make us part of the excitement of the debut night that way! Especially this time we really don't know a lot

For him it is indeed.

A lot of people will reveal the setlist on Twitter, he's just gonna be one more among hundreds, but idk I if were him would spend my time just watching cause it's opening night and the feeling it's beyond all other dates but it's just my pov Posted Image

Hopefully we stay officially spoiler free till opening night! :)

Meanwhile here's a recap of the rumors to compare with the real set list on Sept 9th!

Which one do you think will come closest to the real set list? :)

Rumors' Recap:

The first rumor which Matthew Rettenmund commented: Some looks very right, not sure on some of the order, though not all of the order is wrong, either.

Posted Image

Then we have these:

Set List #1 is Illminatix's list which has changed many times

Set List # 3 is Skin Bruno's rumored list

Posted Image

And this: http://rebel-heart-tour.kazeo.com/

Posted Image

Set list # 2 is so unbelievable... BIM as opener? Followed by Into the groove?

Dress you up in the middle of the pole dancing of Holy water?

The only thing I'd really love is VENI VIDI VICI... I imagine an interlude and then she comes out to sing the chorus... too good to be true.

The one I posted from Kazeo is another evolution of Illuminatix

I shiver with antici...pation!

Posted Image

My fear is that it's going to be something like Illuminatix's but a little less grand.

My hope would be the Illuminatix's previous one (the one with Hold Tight included in the first set) or Skin Bruno's with the inclusion of Take a Bow (again: it's really time for it!!)

My thought is that it's going to be NoM's rumoured sets and songs (maybe two or three songs more, for example Devil Pray), but without any big peak for me except Deeper and Deeper, Who's That Girl, Rebel Heart, Iconic and Devil Pray (basically a less grand Illuminatix's one). OF COURSE I do hope to be wrong!!!

In the meanwhile, finger crossed

I LOVE how everything is going so far.She said that her and the staff would be in "lock up" mode after the album leak and I think that's amazing,the adrenaline in the opening night will be just magnificent.

Ikr!! It's been great that they've been able to keep it a secret, I'm very happy about that, but now I'm also dying to find out the real set list - can't wait for Sept 9!! :)

Okay guys, so I went through basically ALL the rumours (designers included) we've heard and I think that this setlist...and I know it might sound delusional as fuck...may be very close to what we're getting:

ACT 1: Samurai / Warriror / Revolution

Holy Crusade meets Eastern culture. So basically very similar to the final segment of the MDNA Tour but more grand and more miltant.

1. Iconic (with Mike Tyson video as opening)

2. Living for Love / Like a Prayer - Mashup ala Lucky Star / Hung Up, based on a re-edit of the Living for Drums Remix. Note: BIG DRUMS shown in teaser. I thought about it for a long time and a Matador theme just became more and more unlikely. Living for Love as perfect as it would be as closing song really doesn't fit anywhere besides the first section and I really think it's going to be there, knowing that she'll probably use the Living for drums Remix.

3. Nothing Really Matters - There HAS to be something from Ray of Light and the first section seems to be the only section where something from that album could fit in. Now, I thought about it for a long time and then suddenly it all made sense when i listened to NRM. The lyrics, the video, the gospel parts. It's literally the whole Samurai/Medieval cross-breed in a song and it would be a nice surprise with all the hits that are being included already. Then again, she could go for a hit and pick Frozen or Ray of Light as well or completely surprise us with Sky Fits Heaven.

4. Hold Tight - Perfect closing song for the first section and the lyrics complement all the other songs from this section as well.

ACT 2: Sin & Salvation

Juxstaposition of sex and religion. Throwback to Madonna's youth as a catholic student who made her first sexual experiences that conflicted with the strict upbringing. Sexual opression through religion, dealing with your inner demons and sexuality, etc...

5. S.E.X. (Video Interlude) - I think we pretty much all know what this is going to look like.

6. Inside Out / Justify My Love (+ Whole Lotta Love) - The lyrics of Inside Out and Justify My Love intertwine and they both share a similar tempo. Inside Out also works with the WLL sample. It just seems logical to combine these three and use them as the opening number since they also talk about sexual exploration.

7. Like a Virgin (+ GGW & Act of Contrition)

8. Holy Water / Vogue (+ Candy Shop) - This one is a given as well tbh. I do think, however that we're going to get a large portion of Vogue mixed in there. It's probably gonna be an actual "Voguing" Remix spiced up with some excerpts from Candy Shop.

9. Deeper and Deeper - This song also samples "Vogue" and to me marks the turn of events for the protagonist of this act.

10. Devil Pray

ACT 3: FRIDA

Inspired by Latin American and Spanish gypsy culture.

11. Rescue Me (Video Interlude) - This one I'm really not sure about. I could see Wash All Over Me fitting here as well, but I suppose this one is more likely since she mentioned it. One of the dancers in the BIM video aslso wore a jacket that said "Rescue Me" on the back. A tease, maybe?  The lyrics perfectly go along with Devil Pray and it seems to be a very good introduction for Body Shop as well. Note: They both share a certain Indian vibe.

12. Body Shop

13. Dress You Up

14. Who's That Girl

15. La Isla Bonita

16. Rebel Heart - This one could be the opening song of the section as well.

ACT 4: 1920's/30's

The 1920's were marked by an economic boom after WW1 and are known for their extravagant parties. As soon as the 20's ended the Wall Street Crash happened and a lot of people who once enjoyed a very high standard of living were now poor and miserable.

The songs in this section will all get a jazzy/swing makeover.

17. Graffiti Heart (Video Interlude) - Veni Vidi Vici could be a possible alternative as well. this interlude will feature all the fan art submitted by Madonna fans.

18. Music / Don't Tell Me - "And when the music starts I never wanna stop..." This is the performance that Tony covered up with his hand on that one instagram pic. They were most likely postioned next to each other because they're being performed together as yet another medley.

19. True Blue

20. Love Profusion / La Vie en Rose - La vie en Rose talks about retaken love and appealing to those who had survived the difficult wartime. Love Profusion literally talks about nearly the same topic. It's a perfect match and a perfect transition to Ghosttown. It also seems to work quite well as a mashup.

21. Between the Bars / Ghosttown - BTB talks about dealing with the hardships in your life (in a very negative pessimistic way) so it techically marks the end of the 20's and the beginning of the 30's.

22. Take a Bow - Okay, so if Madonna is smart she'd play Take a Bow and Tony has mentioned it as well as one of the songs she has never performed that he would like to hear. This may mean that it's not on the setlist, or that it's the premiere performance he's the most exited about. It would make a PERFECT ending to this section and would serve as the overall ending of the show before going to the encore. Alternatively, she could go with HeartBreakCity or Love Don't Live Here Anymore as well.

ACT 5: PARTY RIOT

Okay this section was heavily teased by Arianne Phillips. It's sort of a Tank Girl/Pussy Riot inspired segment and will serve as the grand finale of the show.

23. Illuminati (Video Interlude) - Interlude with lost of celeb cameos or just pictures...similar to Nobody Knows Me, maybe?

24. Unapologetic Bitch - Madonna and her neon girl posse on stage. Her dancers wear colorful outfits, neon ski masks and will carry neon-coloured weapons.

25. Bitch, I'm Madonna (Sander Kleinenberg Re-Edit) (+ Everybody, Into the Groove, Give It 2 Me) - A very energetic, dance-heavy performance with madonna using samples from the above mentioned songs during a huge dance break, possibly as outro.

26. Holiday - The grand-finale.

I know it's a lot but I believe it's a really good mix of some of her biggest hits, some fan favourites and RH tracks. It has representations from every album, except COADF but I don't think she would get too much shit for that lol.

https://instagram.com/p/7IltQbSxrZ/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tony Madonna "Rebel ⤠Heart"rehearsal. Single digits. It won't be long now. âŒâ­•

Interesting Notes:

At the top on the bit of the calendar behind it says Section 2 Male Dancers fit...

Ooops Tony made the biggest mistake of his life by showing his email address to Madonna fans!!! :)

Posted Image