The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Isn't she referring to Madonna opening the tour on Sep. 9th?

Maybe you're right, I'm not sure yet. I read it again and it can actually be interpreted in both ways, as it says:

7 days to go to seeing @lillyevioletta custom made furs as styled by the Queen of Pop herself in Madonna's "Iconic" video, opening the#rebelâ¤ï¸ tour this September 9th! 

Not that official anymore anyway  :speakno: 

Maybe you're right, I'm not sure. I read it again and it can actually be interpreted in both ways, as it says:

7 days to go to seeing @lillyevioletta custom made furs as styled by the Queen of Pop herself in Madonna's "Iconic" video, opening the#rebelâ¤ï¸ tour this September 9th! 

Not that official anymore anyway  :speakno: 

I wish it was!  :cry: I hope M keeps teasing us throughout this week. 

are we still gonna get the album version? that's all I care for.

I think so, but who knows. She played remixed versions of Give It 2 Me, Give Me All Your Luvin', Frozen and What It Feels Like for a Girl on tour, so anything is possible. I really hope she incorporates a large part of the album version in the tour performance. I could see it being mixed with Like a Prayer too by the way.

Iconic is opening confirmed 

Yes it is confirmed! Thank u 4 sharing, Juan!

And thank u, Stefo for posting the IG link! 

https://instagram.com/p/7LwCI2Q4Ic/

lillyevioletta#Regram @Madonna 7 days to go to seeing @lillyevioletta custom made furs as styled by the Queen of Pop herself in Madonna's "Iconic" video, opening the #rebelâ¤ï¸ tour this September 9th! Thanks@ariannephillips for mentoring and creative guidance! Watch this space!#rebelhearttour #rebelheartfamily#rebelheartcostumes #lillyevioletta#originassured #fur #custommade #luxury#exclusive #handstitched#handstitchedwithlove #madonna#lillyevioletta #queenofpop â¤ï¸@super_hero_tony kindalikeualready.... â¤ï¸Look after the furs!!!

And Arianne Phillips tagged Steven Klein Stıdio in this post:

https://instagram.com/p/7LySxCGlF-

Posted Image