The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

even though the hate and disdain for MDNA is real, some fans (I hope) genuinely like/enjoyed it and the era. it's definitely one of my favs. so I'll be somewhat scorned if there's nothing in there to represent it :/

I enjoyed it a lot but i wouldn't mind at all if she never performs anything from it again.

I would accept Falling Free though. 

I enjoyed it a lot but i wouldn't mind at all if she never performs anything from it again.I would accept Falling Free though.

I'm just sentimental about it because it was part of my younger years, I guess. but I'd still like to see songs like, "some girls" and def "falling free" also be performed. and even GGW again. I know her discography is vast and there's much better than mdna, but I still think it's important to her discography.

Okay so I'm liking the costume but it's sort of reminding me of a beetleborg/Powe ranger samurai.. which I'm totally loving and it's bringing out the inner 90s kid in me! it's just kinda off putting I guess considering it's the first time I've seen it..

To be fair, majorette and joan of arc outfit thing looked super weird as arianne "sketches" but i think they looked phenomenal irl