The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I have a question now. Will be the minitour around Europe or the real tour?? Yesterday I found on a website that on Instragram Bea Akerlund put a photo with the minitour and Madrid was included.

I think that picture was totally fake. Madrid is not part of the promo tour. This is about the 2015 tour, same as Amazon.de presale. 

More info from legal bases:

4. El plazo para hacer la compra de cualquier edición del disco y, por tanto, de poder optar al acceso prioritario de la compra de entradas, finalizará el día 9 de Marzo de 2015 incluido. El día 10 de Marzo de 2015 se enviará un correo electrónico a los compradores de dicho disco con un código de uso único y personal para introducir en la página de Ticketmaster con el que podrán comprar las entradas desde las 10:00 horas del 12 de marzo de 2015 hasta las 16.00 horas del 13 de marzo de 2015. Cada código dará prioridad de compra para un máximo de 2 entradas. La promoción está limitada a 4000 códigos.

Translation:

4. The deadline to purchase any edition of the album and, therefore, to be eligible for priority access ticket, will end on March 9, 2015 inclusive. On March 10, 2015 an email will be sent to buyers of the disc with a single-use code and personnel to enter the Ticketmaster page with which they can buy tickets from 10:00 am on March 12 2015 to 16:00 hours on 13 March 2015. Each code will give priority purchase for up to 2 tickets. The promotion is limited to 4000 codes

Exclusive: World Tour Announcement Next Week
BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 25, 2015

Yes it’s that time again and at MadonnaTribe we’re finally happy to share the news you were all waiting for:
watch out for the official announcement of the Madonna World Tour coming early next week!

You already know that Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark and Spain will be part of the itinerary thanks to the already announced, dedicated pre-sales from local online music and media retailers. At MadonnaTribe we also confirmed last week that Italy is part of the game, too. And early next week, all details will be officially announced! Are you ready to be Living for Love?

ok place your bets: will this tour be simply called Rebel Heart Tour or will it have another and more surprising name?

I've been saying I want something that's either fitting to the theme like Sitcky & Sweet Tour was or is creative like The Girlie Show World Tour or my personal fave The Re-Invention World Tour.

I've been saying I want something that's either fitting to the theme like Sitcky & Sweet Tour was or is creative like The Girlie Show World Tour or my personal fave The Re-Invention World Tour.

yeah! something according to the whole vibe of this era, but not exactly the same name. The MDNA Tour was so lame for a name, but it was so obvious at the same time...

some say this tour will be called Iconic.

Please no. They have Britney performing in platform shoes since the Femme Fatale Tour and it looks atrocious.Artists like Madonna, Cher and the baddest bitch in heels Tina Turner can still kill it.

madonna looked perfect in jazz dance boots and stuff, so...i don't see a need for high heels throughout the performance really.

granted, the jazz shoes were used years ago...

Tour special pre-sale on Amazon.it

BY MADONNATRIBE Â· FEBRUARY 26, 2015

With Amazon.it announcing their own initiative today, Italy joins Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark and Spain in the series of dedicated pre-sales from local online music and media retailers which will give early access to tickets for the dates of the upcoming Madonna Tour in those countries.

MadonnaTribe already confirmed last week that Italy was going part of the game. As we exclusively reported today, the new Madonna Tour will be announced on Monday, March 2nd.

These pre-sale offers currently being announced for the European leg should not get the Tribers confused as the tour is actually planned to kick off in the United States.

The Amazon.it offer is similar to the previously announced ones – purchasing a physical copy of the Rebel Heart album before March 9 you will receive an email the following day with a special code and details about how to purchase tickets. Please note that this is a limited offer, be sure to check out Amazon.it for details.

ATTN: Madonna Fans!!!

Mark your calendars for MARCH 2ND! That's when Madonna's 2015 world tour is announced through Live Nation (http://www.livenation.com/artists/41399/madonna). With full details on the North American leg of the tour. This includes, dates, ticket packages, and when they go on sale (could be that very date). There's a rumored VIP area (like the Golden Triangle for MDNA) being dubbed "The Bull Ring."

For my fellow M fans outside America, the offer is being available TODAY through Amazon (EUR), which gets for dibs. These are the known regions; Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark (so far). Here's how it works for those very countries, purchase a copy of the Rebel Heart album before March 9 (March 5th for Denmark). You'll receive an email with a special code and details about how to purchase tickets, etc. This is a limited offer.