The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I would love a documentary from her but that would mean another BAT / RIT situation of no official DVD 

That's not necessarily true.  For S&S there was a 30 minute documentary on the backstage prep that satisfied me.  Even Confessions had the "Confessions on a Promo tour" mini-promo tour documentary.  I just love hearing her thoughts on the creative process.  It doesn't have to be a long, drawn out production.  And no, I won't sacrifice the full length concert blu-ray for it either.  :Madonna009:

I think a big move is for her not only go to Australia and New Zealand but for Asia too like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China. Countries she never went to too. Will make a big difference in the box office tho

LOL she would never be allowed to go to most of those countries due to censorship.  She did go to Hong Kong for MDNA at least.  Japan and South Korea would also be doable, not the others.

But I think it's also a matter of timing and logistics.  You can't really lump Australia and NZ together with Asia.  I know most people don't realize it, but Asia is not just a hop and skip away from Australia.  Sydney to HK is another 10 hour+ flight alone.  :lol:

I'm wondering how if the tour is going to be more arena focused how it will affect the tour schedule and itinerary. For a place she would does a stadium show do you think she'll do multiple arena shows to compensate? And if she does this how will it play out if the talk of Australia and Asia are coming into play? Or would get a schedule like Sticky & Sweet Tour and MDNA Tour which saw her play new places, but then she might only double up on the big markets like Miami, New York, Toronto etc.

I worry we'll get a Drowned World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour where she hits the major cities for multiple nights before moving on.

She did multiple arena shows per city for Confessions.  That was a dream.  Selfishly, I'd rather she do that and people can travel to one place and see her multiple times than try to keep up with her globe hopping.

But I think as we're seeing with Bercy, she's probably going to just raise prices instead.  :lol:   It will still sell out if it's an arena, it's Madonna, and there are even fewer shows per city on the tour.

I don't remember her going to Hong Kong on The MDNA Tour, and The Girlie Show + the Confessions Tour DID HAVE shows in Japan.

Edit: Never mind, I was dreaming.

Anyway, the point is I know she's gone to Japan in the past, but she also didn't go to Australia/NZ for Confessions.  So it's not as simple as it used to be, especially now that she has kids and has to work around their schedules.  The Girlie Show was different in that it was just her and she didn't have a family to consider.

I know she definitely did go to HK because I know people who went.  It was May 2012, before any of the other legs started.

Anyway, the point is I know she's gone to Japan in the past, but she also didn't go to Australia/NZ for Confessions.  So it's not as simple as it used to be, especially now that she has kids and has to work around their schedules.  The Girlie Show was different in that it was just her and she didn't have a family to consider.

What ?

She did multiple arena shows per city for Confessions.  That was a dream.  Selfishly, I'd rather she do that and people can travel to one place and see her multiple times than try to keep up with her globe hopping.

But I think as we're seeing with Bercy, she's probably going to just raise prices instead.  :lol:   It will still sell out if it's an arena, it's Madonna, and there are even fewer shows per city on the tour.

But it's very expensive for someone who lives very far from the route, so it's better she do the globe hopping, it's more probable she comes to a city near :stare: