The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

From M's Instagram

Posted Image

I'll light a candle here in the dark..........making my way to your heart! â¤ï¸#rebelhearttour

@marvingofin is tagged in the photo

Posted Image

I'll cast a spell that you can't undo..,,,,,,till you wake up and you find that you love me too. â¤ï¸#rebelhearttour

@officialskitzo (another tour dancer) is tagged in this one.

Reading everyone's comments... its depressing.  Today is the day, and I'm over the moon.  I'm not feeling the faith or the love from the majority of you.  

I'll be honest... the last few tours have been amazing but have followed a [new album song] majority.  I have been around since day one with Madonna, I think the show having older songs never once conceived to be performed, thought part of her back catalogue not worthy of performance now making it is a dream come true.  

I accept everyone's comments, the speech should flow freely, but I'm ecstatic!!

I think the majority of us is excited and we haven't said anything really bad about it, we're just confused about the setlist and waiting to see what's gonna happen cos we can't really imagine how it's gonna work.

Of course I also don't have the blind faith in her I used to have but I know the tour is gonna be good since she's never failed to blow me away when it comes to tours.

The thing is, I think everyone got way too much attached to the rumoured setlists, to the point of thinking it was the real deal. Funny thinking Madonna would sing a fan made setlist, with generic themes like "sex/religion". you'll laugh in a copule of years, because I know she's going to rock tonight.

I really just wanted Don't Tell Me, I wasn't on here often in the past half year or so and I haven't really connected with anybody on here, but Music is forever my favorite M album/era and DTM is my favorite song, way back when she did it with Miley, that actually fueled a lot of hope in my heart that she hadn't forgotten the song and it had a real chance of being on the next tour. I certainly got my hopes up in an unrealistic way but the disappointment still existed because of it. I have nothing against this tour and I actually like the "setlist" of last night. Idk.

So...  :confused:

Wait a minute... Posted Image

Ghosttownthe jewel in the crown of the album (and Messiah), will not be included finally?  :Madonna034:  :wide-eyes:

:Madonna007: Madonna: if you have time on your hands think again a little!!!  :Madonna001:

What a shame! 

Posted Image

we have 3 or 4 missing songs

Iconic (with Secret Proect Speech & Mike Tyson Intro)
Bitch I'm Madonna
Burning Up
Holy Water
Vogue/Holy Water
Devil Pray (Bells sound as an intro)
Body Shop
True Blue (Slowed Down Version)
??????
HeartBreakCity/Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Like a Virgin
S.E.X./Justify My Love
Living For Love (Remix Promo Tour Version)
La Isla Bonita 
??????
La Vie En Rose
Music/Give It 2 Me
Candy Shop
Who's That Girl (Slowed Down/Acoustic)
Rebel Heart
Illuminati
??????
Material Girl
Unapologetic Bitch
Holiday

I was going to see it. I've spent lots of positive energy in anticipation of of this tour and now it seems all the hoping and waiting was absolutely useless and a complete waste of positive energy.

I'm quite baffled you had any positive energy left to lose given your incessant moaning in this thread...  :wink:

Fans who decide on whether to see Madonna live based on the set list alone are clearly following the wrong artist. I'm seeing her several times this year and I'm open and excited to see her creative vision this time around. I've seen her live many times over the years and even when I didn't particularly care for the tour (S&S for example) I still enjoyed it and had fun.

for me this is the final setlist:

Iconic
Bitch I'm Madonna
Burning Up
Holy Water/ Vogue
Devil Pray 

Messiah Interlude

Body Shop
True Blue 
Ghosttown
Like a Virgin

S.E.X./Justify My Love Interlude

Living For Love 
La Isla Bonita 
Dress You Up
La Vie En Rose
Music/Give It 2 Me
Candy Shop
Who's That Girl 
Rebel Heart

Illuminati Interlude

Deeper & Deeper
Material Girl
Unapologetic Bitch
Holiday/Everybody

Today's the day. ARE WE READY??

When I first saw M's Samurai costume I loved it, but now I'm thinking it's pretty dreadful. It's giving me those awful Sticky & Sweet football epaulet vibes. It could be fierce though, just have to wait and see. I'm all for the opening number being pretty wild, as it should be, but this one looks kinda messy and way too similar to the Drowned World Tour Japanese costume only there it was done much better (Seemingly).

Those Prada mod-type suits look interesting. As it stands though, those look like dancer's costumes. There must be quite a few M costumes that are missing from this little sideshow. I'm really curious what she'll be wearing in that section.

Ironically, the outfit I'm most excited about is that simpler back outfit with the transparent mini-skirt and high boots. It looks similar to the Superbowl outfit, which I adored. I get Fighter's point though about everything being so high-neck. For a woman with a great body who likes to show it off, she could wear a plunging neckline once in awhile.

The flapper style gold dress looks gorgeous!

for me this is the final setlist:

Iconic
Bitch I'm Madonna
Burning Up
Holy Water/ Vogue
Devil Pray 

Messiah Interlude

Body Shop
True Blue 
Ghosttown
Like a Virgin