The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Behind the Scenes with Madonna’s dresser Tony Villanueva 
Madonna “Rebel Heart†Tour rehearsals. Costume Dept being polite. We have a GGGreat on tour wardrobe team. They are working very hard to map out quick changes and will maintain the beauty of the costumes on tour. They will have their hands full. I’ll introduce them over the next few days.

Costumes “1″ hints at the magnitude of the costumes. You THINK you’ve seen it all? I did too until I saw the opening number. SUPER successful (Beautiful) fitting last night!

“Rebel Heart†rehearsal most exciting job on earth.

super_hero_tony Madonna "Rebel â¤ï¸" rehearsals. Flash back Friday. Every day we get closer to Opening Night. 32 day count down! Charter flights, Tour Buses and road cases. I used to decorate the case like I was in an old Vaudeville film from the 30s. Growing up I used to watch those old black and white films and think about how exciting it must be. Now I get to live it. And it is!
Posted Image

super_hero_tony Rehearsal runs late, sometimes we don't get a chance to eat right. Mayumi (Lisa's Mother is a Macrobiotic Chef and author of her own cook book) sent us a shipment of her very own line of energy bars. They are Delicious!!!!Thank You Mayumi Chan for looking after us! I couldn't make it through rehearsal without these‼ï¸â¤ï¸
Posted Image

My guess for the setlist (once again... :silly::lol: ) :

Note: I'm not believing anything from MTribe.

Rebel Heart TourI JEANNE D'ARC1. Iconic*2. American Life / Between the Bars3. Hold Tight*4. Ghosttown*5. Wash All Over Me* // Joan of Arc*II SIN AND SALVATION6. (S.E.X*)7. Holy Water* / Vogue8. Like a Virgin9. Justify My Love / Inside Out*10. Devil PrayIII GYPSY11. (Rescue Me)12. Body Shop* / La Vie en Rose (on Ukulele)13. Dress You Up14. Who's That Girl / La Isla Bonita15. Rebel HeartIV MATADOR16. (Veni Vidi Vici*)17. Frozen // Nothing Really Matters18. Take a Bow // HeartBreakCity19. Deeper and Deeper20. Living for Love* / Like a PrayerV PARTY ENCORE21. (Illuminati*)22. Unapologetic Bitch*23. Holiday24. Music / Turn Down for What25. Bitch I'm Madonna*

/ = possible mashup or medley

// = or

My guess for the setlist (once again... :silly::lol: ) :

Note: I'm not believing anything from MTribe.

Rebel Heart TourI JEANNE D'ARC1. Iconic*2. American Life / Between the Bars3. Hold Tight*4. Ghosttown*5. Wash All Over Me* // Joan of Arc*II SIN AND SALVATION6. (S.E.X*)7. Holy Water* / Vogue8. Like a Virgin9. Justify My Love / Inside Out*10. Devil PrayIII GYPSY11. (Rescue Me)12. Body Shop* / La Vie en Rose (on Ukulele)13. Dress You Up14. Who's That Girl / La Isla Bonita15. Rebel HeartIV MATADOR16. (Veni Vidi Vici*)17. Frozen // Nothing Really Matters18. Take a Bow // HeartBreakCity19. Deeper and Deeper20. Living for Love* / Like a PrayerV PARTY ENCORE21. (Illuminati*)22. Unapologetic Bitch*23. Holiday24. Music / Turn Down for What25. Bitch I'm Madonna*

/ = possible mashup or medley

// = or

mtribe and madonnarama always said true things about rumore...I believe in them

anyway..I like your setlist :)

We  confirm  that the opening song of  Rebel Heart Tour is: 

ICONIC

Madonna herself showed us the entrance to the show in the teaser # 2 of Rebel Heart Tour, her arrival on stage is by opening a cage surrounded by dancers carrying crosses. 

We already shared some of choreographies that will be part of the show, including the choreography for SEX . Madonna will give us a good lesson in Sexology and with dancers doing on stage choreography for more sexology...Couples will form and sexual antics taking place on stage while Madonna is inclined with the lesson backdrop! (Scene inclined is seen in the teaser # 1) 

We announced here before everyone MUSIC would re-orchestrated for this new tour and although it will be on the theme of 30 years (crazy years, roaring twenties) theme! 

Part of the  Set-List *  : 

Iconic (opening) 

(Gipsy) 
Dress YouUp (Gipsy) 
La Isla Bonita  
Who's That Girl  (Gipsy) 
Rebel Heart  (Gipsy) 
Vogue (Pole-Dancing nuns) 
Holy Water  
Holiday  
Music  
Living for Love  
SEX 
Deeper and Deeper 
La Vie En Rose

The song list is not complete!

SPOIL N°4

- True Blue is present in final setlist, Into The Groove not
- Music will be remixed totally
- Ghosttown (Between the bars intro), Body Shop (La Vie En Rose) and Music are part of the 5 songs in "Crazy 30s" section.
- Inside Out will be remixed 
- Madonna make a "Poldance Solo" with "GGW" and other super hit chords

MTRIBE FORUM

SPOIL N°4

- True Blue is present in final setlist, Into The Groove not

- Music will be remixed totally

- Ghosttown (Between the bars intro), Body Shop (La Vie En Rose) and Music are part of the 5 songs in "Crazy 30s" section.

- Inside Out will be remixed 

- Madonna make a "Poldance Solo" with "GGW" and other super hit chords

MTRIBE FORUM

Previous rumors:
- 30 songs rehearsal but only 25 will be in the final setlist (Between The Bars is an introduction for "Ghosttown")
- 5 sections (only Ethnical Latin section was rehearsal with Madonna dressed)
- Opening act is "Iconic" 
- Closing act is "Holiday" 
- "Living For Love" Will have amazing choreo mixed all the previous perfomances and new steps and open "Ethnical Latin Section"
- S.E.X is the first interlude
- Body Shop has a sampler of "La Vie En Rose"
- Unapologetic Bitch is the second song of tour
- Rebel Heart song has a Led Zeppelin sampler
- Madonna dances with nuns in "Deeper and Deeper"
- Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour
- Bitch Im Madonna will be remixed for the tour [sander Kleinenberg him self stated that he was asked to do a re-edit of his remix for the tour. ]
- Gaga and Beyonce will appear in the video interlude "Iluminatti"
- "Don't Tell Me" is part of final setlist

so this will be the final setlist (according to the rumors):

Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Inside Out (Remixed)

S.E.X. Interlude

Like a Virgin
Holy Water
Vogue
Deeper and Deeper (Nuns Pole Dance)
Devil Pray

Illuminati Interlude

Living For Love
Dress You Up
La Isla Bonita (Spanish Eyes sample)
Who's That Girl
Rebel Heart (Whole Lotta Love sample)

Ghosttown (Between the Bars Intro)
Body Shop (La Vie En Rose sample)
Music (Turn Down for What sample)
True Blue

Bitch I'm Madonna (Remixed)
Don't Tell Me
Holiday (Remixed by Mike Dean)

1 song in the first section and other 2 interludes and the setlist is complete :)

so this will be the final setlist (according to the rumors):

Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Inside Out

S.E.X. Interlude

Like a Virgin
Holy Water
Vogue
Deeper and Deeper
Devil Pray

Illuminati Interlude

Living For Love
Dress You Up
La Isla Bonita
Who's That Girl
Rebel Heart

Ghosttown
Body Shop
Music
True Blue

Bitch I'm Madonna
Don't Tell Me
Holiday

1 song in the first section and other 2 interludes and the setlist is complete :)

I don't believe this yet since we usually get more details to the performances like mashed up with, acoustic, etc.