The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Posted Image

Im going to try to translate, article is mexican:

Plans for Madonna to visit DF

Madonna´s fans, get ready. Live Nation had reserved 11 dates from the Rebel Heart Tour, and surely the queen of pop will come to Mexico next summer. Entrepeneurs are convinced that it will be a success, but anyway they are now praying  that value of dollar downs and by this way bring her will be more cheap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this will be the final setlist (according to the rumors):

Iconic
Unapologetic Bitch
Inside Out (Remixed)

S.E.X. Interlude

Like a Virgin
Holy Water
Vogue
Deeper and Deeper (Nuns Pole Dance)
Devil Pray

Illuminati Interlude

Living For Love
Dress You Up
La Isla Bonita
Who's That Girl
Rebel Heart (Whole Lotta Love sample)

Ghosttown (Between the Bars Intro)
Body Shop (La Vie En Rose sample)
Music (Turn Down for What sample)
True Blue

Bitch I'm Madonna (Remixed)
Don't Tell Me
Holiday (Remixed by Mike Dean)

1 song in the first section and other 2 interludes and the setlist is complete :)

Where is Heartbreak City/ LOve Dont Live Here Anymore? She instagrammed HC twice and LDLHA once

Ok people, just to get fun, I copy here the last rumoured combination from MT forum

It's basicaly the same, but with three VERY INTERESTING NEWS (wich would really change my feelings again) and they're about Hold Tight, Take a Bow and a mashup between Inside out (rumoured to be completely remixed) and Justify my love.

Someone on another forum made this assumed setlist based on the "spoilers" by @illuminattix

JOAN OF ARC
or whatever the fuck this section's gonna be.

1. Iconic
2. Unapologetic Bitch
3. Material Girl // Sorry // Don't Tell Me
4. Hold Tight

SEX AND RELIGION
title says it all

5. (S.E.X)

6. Holy Water (with samples from “Vogueâ€)
7. Deeper and Deeper (with samples from “Girl Gone Wild†among others)
8. Like a Virgin
9. Inside Out (Remix with samples from “Justify My Love†and “Whole Lotta Loveâ€)
10. Devil Pray

CRAZY 30's
Okay, so this is quite unexpected, I must say. This section seems to be revolving around the 1930's which had the rise of stars like Marlene Dietrich and their glamorous portrayal of the Hollywood lifestyle with extreme poverty, war, the Great Depression, etc. I think the theme of the section will be exactly that. Love Profusion will have an anti-war message and will continue the tradition of AL songs being interludes.

11. (Love Profusion)

12. Between the Bars / Ghosttown
13. Body Shop (with samples from “La Vie en Roseâ€)
14. True Blue // Cherish
15. Music // Into the Groove
16. Take a Bow – seriously the perfect song to close that section

FRIDA
Heavily inspired by Frida Kahlo, obviously. I have no idea how the matador thing is gonna fit in there and how she's supposed to change so quickly but okay...

17. (Love Don't Live Here Anymore HeartBreakCity)

18. Living for Love
19. La Isla Bonita (with samples from “Spanish Eyesâ€)
20. Dress You Up
21. Who's That Girl
22. Rebel Heart

PARTY ENCORE
With Music in the 1930 section, Into the Groove not being part of the asetlist, and UB as 2nd song, there really isn't much left tbh. Illuminati is said to be an interlude but how the fuck does that work after RH? Lol, whatever...

23. (Illuminati)

24. Bitch, I'm Madonna
25. Holiday // Into the Groove

NOTE: The First two sections are rebellious and the last two are more romantic = Rebel Heart.

The songs that are marked red are songs she rehearsed that may not appear on the final setlist.
// = possible alternatives, my assumptions.

Ok people, just to get fun, I copy here the last rumoured combination from MT forum

It's basicaly the same, but with three VERY INTERESTING NEWS (wich would really change my feelings again) and they're about Hold Tight, Take a Bow and a mashup between Inside out (rumoured to be completely remixed) and Justify my love.

Someone on another forum made this assumed setlist based on the "spoilers" by @illuminattix

JOAN OF ARC

or whatever the fuck this section's gonna be.

1. Iconic

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Material Girl // Sorry // Don't Tell Me

4. Hold Tight

SEX AND RELIGION

title says it all

5. (S.E.X)

6. Holy Water (with samples from “Vogueâ€)

7. Deeper and Deeper (with samples from “Girl Gone Wild†among others)

8. Like a Virgin

9. Inside Out (Remix with samples from “Justify My Love†and “Whole Lotta Loveâ€)

10. Devil Pray

CRAZY 30's

Okay, so this is quite unexpected, I must say. This section seems to be revolving around the 1930's which had the rise of stars like Marlene Dietrich and their glamorous portrayal of the Hollywood lifestyle with extreme poverty, war, the Great Depression, etc. I think the theme of the section will be exactly that. Love Profusion will have an anti-war message and will continue the tradition of AL songs being interludes.

11. (Love Profusion)

12. Between the Bars / Ghosttown

13. Body Shop (with samples from “La Vie en Roseâ€)

14. True Blue // Cherish

15. Music // Into the Groove

16. Take a Bow – seriously the perfect song to close that section

FRIDA

Heavily inspired by Frida Kahlo, obviously. I have no idea how the matador thing is gonna fit in there and how she's supposed to change so quickly but okay...

17. (Love Don't Live Here Anymore HeartBreakCity)

18. Living for Love

19. La Isla Bonita (with samples from “Spanish Eyesâ€)

20. Dress You Up

21. Who's That Girl

22. Rebel Heart

PARTY ENCORE

With Music in the 1930 section, Into the Groove not being part of the asetlist, and UB as 2nd song, there really isn't much left tbh. Illuminati is said to be an interlude but how the fuck does that work after RH? Lol, whatever...

23. (Illuminati)

24. Bitch, I'm Madonna

25. Holiday // Into the Groove

NOTE: The First two sections are rebellious and the last two are more romantic = Rebel Heart.

The songs that are marked red are songs she rehearsed that may not appear on the final setlist.

// = possible alternatives, my assumptions.

it's not a rumor

it's a DREAM by a fan LOL

this setlist is near perfection

I thought Music was being mashed up with Turn Down for What. Now someone is claiming it'll be a 30s rendition. I'd actually prefer a Turn Down for What / trap version versus seeing everyone do the Charleston to Music if those were my choices.

I think these rumors are all false regarding the sections and speculated setlist and are purely based off of what we've learned from her Instagram posts.

I thought Music was being mashed up with Turn Down for What. Now someone is claiming it'll be a 30s rendition. I'd actually prefer a Turn Down for What / trap version versus seeing everyone do the Charleston to Music if those were my choices.I think these rumors are all false regarding the sections and speculated setlist and are purely based off of what we've learned from her Instagram posts.

Well, the 1930's Charleston rumour came before the TDFW mashup rumour. In fact, the latter was deleted by the guy who posted it on FOTP.I would love for all of these rumours to be completely false but unfortunately it seems they're rather accurate. The 1930's thing seems very M to me. It's a perfect blend of war and destruction vs. old Hollywood glam. The only thing that makes absolutely no sense to me is the opening section. How the fuck does Unapologetic Bitch work with a rather medieval and dramatic stage set up? Wouldn't that be more well-placed in the party encore? Out of the alleged rehearsal tracks I can totally see Sorry, a remixed Don't Tell Me and Hold Tight as part of the first section, but not UB.

Well, the 1930's Charleston rumour came before the TDFW mashup rumour. In fact, the latter was deleted by the guy who posted it on FOTP.I would love for all of these rumours to be completely false but unfortunately it seems they're rather accurate. The 1930's thing seems very M to me. It's a perfect blend of war and destruction vs. old Hollywood glam. The only thing that makes absolutely no sense to me is the opening section. How the fuck does Unapologetic Bitch work with a rather medieval and dramatic stage set up? Wouldn't that be more well-placed in the party encore? Out of the alleged rehearsal tracks I can totally see Sorry, a remixed Don't Tell Me and Hold Tight as part of the first section, but not UB.

medieval stage??? only for a cage?? let's wait and see

My prediction based on the rumors:

The Rebel Heart Tour Set List

ACT 1: Medieval???

1.   Iconic

2.   Unapologetic Bitch

3.   Vogue

4.   Justify My Love

5.   Hold Tight

SEX – Video Interlude

ACT 2: SEX

1.   Like A Virgin

2.   Holy Water

3.   Inside Out [Remix]

4.   Deeper & Deeper [samples GGW + others]

5.   Devil Pray

Cherish or Love Profusion – Video Interlude

ACT 3: LATIN / GYPSY / FRIDA

1.   Living for Love

2.   Dress You Up

3.   La Isla Bonita (With "Spanish Eyes" chords)

4.   Who's That Girl 

5.   Rebel Heart [ samples Whole Lotta Love ]

Rescue Me or Nothing Really Matters – Video Interlude

ACT 4: CRAZY 30s

1.   Ghosttown [intro with Between the Bars]

2.   Heartbreak City / Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

3.   Body Shop [samples "La Vie En Rose"]

4.   True Blue

5.   Music [Charleston 20s/30s]

Illuminati – Video Interlude

ACT 5: PARTY / ENCORE

1.   Bitch I’m Madonna [Sander Kleinenberg Remix / Sander Kleinenberg him self stated that he was asked to do a re-edit of his remix for the tour] 

2.   Don’t Tell Me

3.   Holiday

"Confirmed" by News-of-Madonna.com

Iconic (opening song)
La Isla Bonita

Deeper and Deeper

Music

Living for Love

Holy Water

S.E.X. (interlude)

Rebel Heart (samples Whole Lotta Love)

La vie en rose (Edith Piaf cover)

Dress You Up, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart will form the Gipsy section of the tour, with Music being part of a 1930s themed section.

"Rumors" in the MT forum

Iconic opens the show

Unapologetic Bitch (second song)

S.E.X. (first interlude)

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

Don't Tell Me [part of final setlist]

Like a Virgin

Devil Pray

Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour

Illuminati (interlude feat. Lady Gaga and Beyoncé)

Bitch I'm Madonna (remix)

Ghosttown (with "Between the Bars" intro)

Body Shop (with "La vie en rose" sample)

Music (Charleston 20s/30s song)

Ghosttown (Between the bars intro), Body Shop (La Vie En Rose) and Music are part of the 5 songs in "Crazy 30s" section.

Living for Love opens the Latin section

Inside Out [Remix]

Rebel Heart (with "Whole Lotta Love" sample)

Holiday closes the show

Assuming the rumors about Mexico, South America and closing the tour back in the USA are true, she’ll be doing at least 90 shows.  
According to Forbes, the average ticket is $350. RH tour ticket prices are a lot higher and larger portions of the arenas are set at the top prices.

Scenario 1: To be conservative, let’s take $250 as the average ticket price. According to reports, 90% to 95% is sold out. 90% of 14,000 is 12,600. But let's assume the minimum average attendance is 12,500.That’s US$3.125 millions [12,500 x $250] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$281 millions [rounded up]. This would place RH tour third behind the MDNA tour for most successful tour by a female artist.

Scenario 2: If the average ticket price is $300. With an average of 12,500 attendance per show, that’s US$3.75 millions [12,500 x $300] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$337 millions [rounded up]. This would place RH tour second behind the S & S tour for most successful tour by a female artist.

Scenario 3: Using Forbes’ average ticket price of $350. With an average of 12,500 attendance per show, that’s US$4.375 millions [12,500 x $350] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$394 millions [rounded up].

Note: The MDNA tour had an average of 14,000 – 15,000 attendance per arena show. If the RH stage is smaller, then the average attendance for RH would be higher. By all accounts, the RH tour will be a commercial success. And if she does at least 94 shows and Forbes’ average ticket price is accurate, then it might even surpass S&S tour. The gross total for 94 shows with $350 average ticket price will generate a total of $411 millions.

Assuming the rumors about Mexico, South America and closing the tour back in the USA are true, she’ll be doing at least 90 shows.  
According to Forbes, the average ticket is $350. RH tour ticket prices are a lot higher and larger portions of the arenas are set at the top prices.

Scenario 1: To be conservative, let’s take $250 as the average ticket price. According to reports, 90% to 95% is sold out. 90% of 14,000 is 12,600. But let's assume the minimum average attendance is 12,500.That’s US$3.125 millions [12,500 x $250] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$281 millions [rounded up]. This would place RH tour third behind the MDNA tour for most successful tour by a female artist.

Scenario 2: If the average ticket price is $300. With an average of 12,500 attendance per show, that’s US$3.75 millions [12,500 x $300] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$337 millions [rounded up]. This would place RH tour second behind the S & S tour for most successful tour by a female artist.

Scenario 3: Using Forbes’ average ticket price of $350. With an average of 12,500 attendance per show, that’s US$4.375 millions [12,500 x $350] per date. For 90 dates, the total gross will be US$394 millions [rounded up].

Note: The MDNA tour had an average of 14,000 – 15,000 attendance per arena show. If the RH stage is smaller, then the average attendance for RH would be higher. By all accounts, the RH tour will be a commercial success. And if she does at least 94 shows and Forbes’ average ticket price is accurate, then it might even surpass S&S tour. The gross total for 94 shows with $350 average ticket price will generate a total of $411 millions.

Forbes was using the secondary market, which is all resellers, so Madonna sees NONE of this other than the face value price of what people paid.

I see this tour doing at least $220 million with the current 64 dates.