The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

^ Hence the word "ASSUMING"

I think the average ticket price of her past arena dates has been around $175-$200.... However, ticket prices for this tour on the whole are a lot higher and larger portions of the arenas are set at the top prices; it's probably fair to say her average will be at least to $250

By your calculation, each date generates about $3.44 millions per date.

And ASSUMING she does at least 90 shows [if rumors of more asian dates, the mexico leg, the south american leg and additional american dates in 2016 are true], then that would generate about $309 millions in total.

Again just assuming. :)

^ Hence the word "ASSUMING"

I think the average ticket price of her past arena dates has been around $175-$200.... However, ticket prices for this tour on the whole are a lot higher and larger portions of the arenas are set at the top prices; it's probably fair to say her average will be at least to $250

By your calculation, each date generates about $3.44 millions per date.

And ASSUMING she does at least 90 shows [if rumors of more asian dates, the mexico leg, the south american leg and additional american dates in 2016 are true], then that would generate about $309 millions in total.

Again just assuming. :)

Average ticket price: 

Re-Invention Tour: $140

Confessions Tour: $185

Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008): $155

Sticky & Sweet Tour (2009): $120

MDNA Tour: $140

I think an average price of $150-160 is a good midway guesstimate. The highest priced tickets are in less areas this time around, however there are less areas of 'cheap' tickets, and have more of the third tiered prices.

her last experience here in south america was really bad, (she got food poisoning on brazil, was injured in colombia, was very sick during both buenos aires shows, everything that happened in the santiago show and had issues with electricity on the last show) maybe she's going to skip this leg of the tour. the 30's thing sounds kind of fake to me, im pretty sure someone invented that because of the theme of her birthday last year.

im pretty sure someone invented that because of the theme of her birthday last year.

Erm last two times her birthday themes were included on her tours, why would that be different now?

Many Madonna tours had that cabaret theme so I can easily imagine it making a comeback again.

Let's just hope no Hanky Panky or slow Deeper And Deeper...

According to a member on MtribeSECTION 1 – [Mike Tyson Intro Video]IconicUnapologetic BitchDon’t Tell MeHold TightSECTION 2 – [s.E.X. Interlude]Holy Water/VogueDeeper and DeeperLike A VirginInside OutDevil PraySECTION 3 –[between the Bars Intro]GhosttownBody ShopMusicTrue BlueTake A BowSECTION 4 – [Love Don’t Live Here Anymore]Living For LoveLa Isla BonitaDress You UpWho’s That GirlRebel HeartSECTION 5 – [illuminati (With Video Guests)]Bitch I’m MadonnaHoliday

^ apparently the source is a very reliable member from ATRL who has been right so far about tons of Rebel Heart info. 

Here's hoping that setlist turns out to be true cos' it looks like an amazing setlist with a great balance between the old and new songs imo.

I don't get why some people claimed "The source has apparently been right with other rebel heart news in the past", because a person on ATRL and a person on MadonnaTribe joined to those forums recently.

In every era we have "insiders" with a few posts and they are apparently reliable. If so, then why they join forums and later delete their accounts, and later join again (under different names) to reveal new information.

Anybody who wants insider, visit this:

https://instagram.com/madonna/

Also, all people, connected to Madonna, are insiders too. Check their Instagram profiles out.

And where are these new SA rumours coming from?

There are rumors from MTRIBE that Live Nation & Madonna's team were disappointed in the pace of the Australia/NZ leg sales. Strong possibility that she's actually considering Latin America & SA to make sure they meet their financial goals. A recent article on one of the biggest newspapers in Mexico and in Latín America reported possible dates in Mexico in summer 2016. https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11811471_947606991962203_1615801989057966763_n.jpg?oh=3157e87b1be6654e2f1b402c70187937&oe=56513946

There are rumors from MTRIBE that Live Nation & Madonna's team were disappointed in the pace of the Australia/NZ leg sales. Strong possibility that she's actually considering Latin America & SA to make sure they meet their financial goals. A recent article on one of the biggest newspapers in Mexico and in Latín America reported possible dates in Mexico in summer 2016. https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11811471_947606991962203_1615801989057966763_n.jpg?oh=3157e87b1be6654e2f1b402c70187937&oe=56513946

I would like to make love to this rumor

@h-k25  @@groovyguy

I just checked some sites.

- There is no reliable source on ATRL. All stuff posted there came from a member on MadonnaTribe. Some things that member wrote, were posted before on News Of Madonna. Just some things, because his posts have more details and are more specific.

- The only thing posted on ATRL is a pic of dresses (apparently from the 30s section). It is apparently from Tony's Instagram (https://instagram.com/super_hero_tony). On his Instagram, there is no pic of those dresses. It could be fan made.

- So, if you want to get latest news, visit MadonnaTribe forum and News Of Madonna. The question is: Do they really know something? Many stuff posted by News Of Madonna were based on Madonna's old posts (La Vie en rose and 20s/30s party from Madonna's birthday). Does Madonna recreate all stuff (themes and songs) from her birthdays on tours?

Maybe she liked that theme and decided for it as a tour section, but I think there is a bigger possibility that site posts those things, so it would look like they have proofs for their "songs on setlist."