The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

There has been no member on ATRL posting anything that isn't coming from fan sites. I'm the thread starter on ATRL for the Rebel Heart Tour and the only thing that I've seen that I didn't post myself is the one of the Great Depression era dresses, which I would have probably found on Tony's Instagram anyways which is why I quoted the member.

I don't get why some people claimed "The source has apparently been right with other rebel heart news in the past", because a person on ATRL and a person on MadonnaTribe joined to those forums recently.

In every era we have "insiders" with a few posts and they are apparently reliable. If so, then why they join forums and later delete their accounts, and later join again (under different names) to reveal new information.

Anybody who wants insider, visit this:

https://instagram.com/madonna/

Also, all people, connected to Madonna, are insiders too. Check their Instagram profiles out.

I have learned to not even speculate from Madonna's instagram 

There's big possibilities that Madonna's ticket sales in South America would be less than ideal too, so LN needs to chill and let the tour be as succesful as it's going to be. She doesn't need to break her back every time for those $400million. It will be succeful enough. Also consider Madonna's health. There's more important things than $$$.

I already made up my mind years ago that she wasn't gonna come to South America anyways.

I already made up my mind years ago that she wasn't gonna come to South America anyways.

same tbh. when this album was announced and we had the first tour rumours, I knew she was not coming back t latinamerica (that, and the MDNA show in Santiago were the key factors). that's why I got a job and I'm flying to London to see her :v

same tbh. when this album was announced and we had the first tour rumours, I knew she was not coming back t latinamerica (that, and the MDNA show in Santiago were the key factors). that's why I got a job and I'm flying to London to see her :v

i was saving money to go see her in LA but i had to use the money  :dead:

i was saving money to go see her in LA but i had to use the money  :dead:

i'm so sorry you had to use it :c

i'm taking a giant Chilean flag with the Rebel Heart logo painted on the white side (on The MDNA Tour I did the same), and a sign I'll show up on showtime for her to see it. I'll write "you f*cked up the show in Chile but we still kinda like you".

i'm taking a giant Chilean flag with the Rebel Heart logo painted on the white side (on The MDNA Tour I did the same), and a sign I'll show up on showtime for her to see it. I'll write "you f*cked up the show in Chile but we still kinda like you".

on the MDNA Tour I had a sign with Guy's face but someone stole it from me lol

actually that would be pretty interesting, would love to see her reaction lmao

According to a member on MtribeSECTION 1 – [Mike Tyson Intro Video]IconicUnapologetic BitchDon’t Tell MeHold TightSECTION 2 – [s.E.X. Interlude]Holy Water/VogueDeeper and DeeperLike A VirginInside OutDevil PraySECTION 3 –[between the Bars Intro]GhosttownBody ShopMusicTrue BlueTake A BowSECTION 4 – [Love Don’t Live Here Anymore]Living For LoveLa Isla BonitaDress You UpWho’s That GirlRebel HeartSECTION 5 – [illuminati (With Video Guests)]Bitch I’m MadonnaHoliday

That's basically the setlist based on the tour spoilers that I posted her. I was either VERY right or that member isn't reliable at all which is very likely since it's fucking ATRL.

That's basically the setlist based on the tour spoilers that I posted her. I was either VERY right or that member isn't reliable at all which is very likely since it's fucking ATRL.

I'm very active on ATRL and I'm the thread starter and I guarantee you I've read all the posts there and no one is claiming to know anything that isn't being posted by someone in a more well known Madonna source like Madonna Tribe, News of Madonna, Madonna Underground etc.

But it's nothing new for her, 1920s and 1930s were referenced on several tours, even Masculine/Feminine on MDNA Tour can be related to that since she was kind of paying homage to Marlene Dietrich...

Seems like all the setlists lately are very similar. That means there has to be some truth to their arrangements. This is my que to stop looking at tour posts from now on. I don't want to be too spoiled for the Detroit show. Have fun y'all!

They are similar because they are based on the posts of Illuminattix, who revealed a lot of things.