The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

I think you guys are taking the pre-Vogue comment too literally. I know she knows her 80s stuff shaped her as the successful artist she is. It's impossible that her children hadn't heard anything about those songs, especially during the recent tours where she's played them a lot. I guess she's referring to Mercy and David who are the youngest ones. Lola must know all she's done by now.

Her performances @ jonathan ross:

She performs a different version of LFL but all the dancers were there & the back up singers & she even stepped up on the piano. it was very different but fantastic in a very limited studio space.

Ghosttown was incredible!

From Madonnarama reader Taj:

I've just come back from the taping of Jonathan Ross. It was an exhausting but brilliant experience. She did indeed perform Living For Love (twice), and Ghosttown three times, because she kept forgetting the lyrics! The Living for Love remix featured the Minotaurs but it was really just M and the 2 Japanese girls dancing. The full band was there including Monte Pittman with his crazy Amish beard! The remix was very stylized with crimson lighting, and reminded me of Frozen from the Drowned World Tour. She was wearing the matador outfit again. I'm not sure if it was the same as the Brits are something new, but it was black and very sparkly with lots of embroidery and amazing shoes! The hair was the same as the Grammys and Brits. I need to listen to all the remixes again but it was basically the full version of the dance break already featured in the Grammys and Brits performances, if anyone can tell me what that remix is please? Initially, I was disappointed because she wasn't performing the album version, but when she did it the second time I really, really got it. Bearing in mind the size of the TV studio, I understand why the original 'bullring' performance couldn't be recreated. I really want to hear to hear the remix again now. I wasn't sure if she was singing it all live, except for possibly the final line.

She changed into a Marc Jacobs black sheer dress with bodice for Ghosttown, which was as per album, sung live, with a slightly longer pause before the final chorus. It was introduced as the 'second single', so I guess that's as good as confirmed now. That's it for now. If anyone wants to know more, I can update on the interview part tomorrow.

Feel so bad for the fans who were denied entrance. That really sucks! :(

http://madonnaunderground.com/more-on-jonathan-ross-taping/

More on Jonathan Ross taping

Madonna performed a remix of Living For Love twice as well as Ghosttown (three times). She did an interview for over an hour and explained all on the Brit Awards (see artice by the Mirror below). Audience was mostly industry and family & friends only. Many fans with tickets and wristbands were denied entrance.

She confirmed the tour will start in the Fall and end somewhere at the end of February, after the tour there will be a break and then she will be working on a new film in Fall 2016.

I can see why she shows no interest (as for now) in making another album after this one. I mean its natural she'd take minimum 4 or 5 yrs before the next, and I'd rather that she does cause lets face it, a phoned in record inbetween side projects has never been a decent one (i.e MDNA, Britney Jean). Whatever she does, as long as shes happy with it :) and shes already releasing 2 albums worth of material with RH too. U go, M!

I can see why she shows no interest (as for now) in making another album after this one. I mean its natural she'd take minimum 4 or 5 yrs before the next, and I'd rather that she does cause lets face it, a phoned in record inbetween side projects has never been a decent one

That, and the whole leaks debacle. I'd think twice before going to a recording studio anytime soon if I were her. 

From MTribers who attended the show:

[*]After the next film she will be directing Madonna wants to do a sit down comedy tourand already has ideas for it!

[*]She really wanted to record her Rebel Heart album with British duo Disclosure but as they were busy during the Summer with festivals their schedules didn’t match. She hopes to work with them in the future

the comedy tour must be a joke. 

disclosure would have been awesome, too bad it didn't work out.

i have never heard of sit-down comedy expression :) could it be take on her fall? so kind of a sick joke or she is for real ? 

googled and found this :

A comedian, who is a quadriplegic.
Did you hear about that paralyzed guy who tells jokes? He's kind of more of a sit-down comedian.

p.s.

i don't understand the part where she chose to fall? it didn't look like a  choice? confusing.

If you start thinking about all the times things could've gone wrong, it's actually pretty scary.

The thing for me is that this was a stupid cape. It wasn't rope skipping, slacklining, standing on your head on a platform ..... just a stupid cape and things could've ended really badly.  :suffer:

howiet1971 wrote: 

I was one of the people who had a question asked. "single for 15 years, how do i jump back on that horse" she asked if i had bad breath (i dont lol), if my hygiene was good, and then asked what I was wearing. She said my necklace would repel men , HA HA!!!!! Then she said to I must be looking to hard and to concentrate on myself and it'll come. It was a funny moment (for me anyway) - I hope it makes the final cut.

https://instagram.com/p/zmWNddFt0u/?modal=true

howiet1971

7 hours ago
@Madonna says no and what Madonna says goes...well. .. goes! (Literally )

Do you think so? Even if the tour began in August and ended the end of February that's about the same length as the MDNA Tour, and that wasn't including either Asia or Australia.

depends on how many shows she's doing in Europe and America. 

if she cuts down the number of shows say in Europe she might be able to take the show to Australia at least.

if she's doing just as many shows as MDNA in Europe and America, then probably not.