How did Madonna get inside the Confessions Disco Ball?

poserdemadonna

Just an update, I found this on a blog: 

"When the last show was over, everyone was rushed out of the venue... the people on the floor were the last to get to leave. I was one of these people. As I left, I took lots of pics of the stage as they began to dimantle it," says our community member SteveM. "The best bit was that we all finally got to see the 'transporter' that carried Madonna between backstage... and the lift at the front, where she climbes into the mirror ball. As you can see, it runs along the railing with shopping trolly wheels. She gets a comfy ride on an old dirty mattress. The lifts were removed from the two side stages... they were very portable. The main lift beneath the mirror ball was not so portable as demonstrated by this photograph:"

Posted Image Posted Image

Considering she got in the ball from the entrance at the end of the catwalk, I've always thought the light effect on the disco ball right after the moment the intro voices say 'in the evidence of its brilliane' (before the part she says 'in the demonstration of this evidence....') served as a way to confirm she was already there.

my source told me that madonna was actually in the ball for 3 hours each day. there is a 3 hour video diary i would share with you if source didn't forbid me :( i would i really would but i just can/t .she is like sitting and touching her self inappropriately and voguing from times to time, cause you see 3 hours is a lot to spend in a disco ball.

drunk, purr.

my source told me that madonna was actually in the ball for 3 hours each day. there is a 3 hour video diary i would share with you if source didn't forbid me :( i would i really would but i just can/t .she is like sitting and touching her self inappropriately and voguing from times to time, cause you see 3 hours is a lot to spend in a disco ball.

drunk, purr.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: