Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Fine with gajo leaving the boat - time's enough for M to really be herself instead of someone who tried to be her lookalike 25 years ago to no shame - a whole reverse Veronica Pires experience.

And a few words to gajo: good luck you find someone else that pets you like M did - she may not be the 'Queen' she used to be (now she's the 'Queen Mother' so) but, damn, if I had to work for someone who allowed me to make her look an alien from Planet Hunger, man, I'd be embarassed if she didn't take all the credit to the mess I'd do to her...

5 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Fine with gajo leaving the boat - time's enough for M to really be herself instead of someone who tried to be her lookalike 25 years ago to no shame - a whole reverse Veronica Pires experience.

And a few words to gajo: good luck you find someone else that pets you like M did - she may not be the 'Queen' she used to be (now she's the 'Queen Mother' so) but, damn, if I had to work for someone who allowed me to make her look an alien from Planet Hunger, man, I'd be embarassed if she didn't take all the credit to the mess I'd do to her...

sometimes I want to start a petition to fire ricardo lol but ik no one will sign it 

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Damn this hurt me :dead:

True though it's been over 8 years for those retirees hehe! 

Madonna's on year 5 now of no new era ....she's joining the retiree club

Then again it took Cher 12 years between Living Proof and Closer to the Truth to be released with three farewell tours and a soundtrack album o 2 songs by her to tide her fanbsse over ....so at least we are thankful Madonna kept going until 60 but still 

Oh my God... Are people saying M is retired because she just don't wanna offer a whole new studio album as of now...??? At least goody-goody had some points to their zealot behaviour... SOME, JUST SOME, to be clear.

Must be exhausting to always rooting for the anti-hero, as someone else has said...

18 hours ago, Starchild said:

Honestly, credit where it's due when it comes to Ricardo...

As much as I despise facetuning, he did turn M's socials around from the real mess that they once were.

Also, I think some M fans are low-key jealous of him.

Initially yes, but he really became the poor man's terry richardson. I mean we can't blame him, I know i would  definitely do whatever it took to stay with M but now instead of unairbrushed posts we have her looking like an alien toddler with thyroid problems and that is NOT how she looks. I can only think of those birthday pics one of friends posted unairbrushed and she looked so beautiful cut to his where they dont loo right.

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Then again it took Cher 12 years between Living Proof and Closer to the Truth to be released with three farewell tours and a soundtrack album o 2 songs by her to tide her fanbsse over ....

Cher...... another amazing singer that would be amazing if she realize more albums......

Stop blaming Ricardo for the facetuning, he has no hands in the photoshoots she does with Klein and yet they are tuned to death too. It's HER choice otherwise she would take them down as soon as she sees these monstruosity and wouldn't repost them in her stories. Actually the tuning job he did on her official released pics like PAPER was pretty good. Remember what she did to her face irl. She wants to look like that. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Madonna's posts on social have been really scarce since the tour began (in fact since she was out of coma) compared to how much she used to share prior to it. She mostly uses the stories. Is she over it ? (like any normal person should be)

Probably a conscious decision while touring. They don't want another bathtub incident .

Why are people interpreting that he’d be saying this about his employer? He is literally saying that Madonna is an artist and puts her money, fame, artistry and power where her mouth is. I could speculate he means any number of people, none of whom need to be named because it will just incur the wrath of weirdo sheeple…the vast majority of current pop stars are nowhere near Madonna’s level of consistent engagement to her causes. I don’t know why anyone would question Ricardo’s dedication, admiration and devotion to Madonna, nor has he ever given any reason for us to think he isn’t grateful for his position. Clearly Madonna likes him very much (just go back to that French Madame X interview in which the journalist said he was snapping shots of her in the distance and M thought he was a paparazzo to see how much his relationship with her has solidified over the subsequent five years), and if he facetunes her until there’s nothing more than a hint of realism it is because she wants it that way. It’s fame, an inherently deceptive, illusory concept with no substance. I’ve always felt his style was meant to capture the essence of our time! AI, VR…Whatever it is, Madonna is an intelligent, intellectual, mature woman who has her reasons for everything she does. We may not understand them all the time, and she certainly doesn’t explain herself much, but if she’s willing to go on a world tour and be photographed as she truly looks every night she takes to the stage we can at least be assured that she doesn’t have a problem with how she looks in real life or on IG, and neither should anyone else. Now that it’s been confirmed for us all to see that she is still a stunning beauty in the flesh at 65, I’d say it’s even more obvious just how conceptual the IG filters are intended to be in a world obsessed with youth. Whether or not they are necessary is like asking whether or not Where’s The Party should have been a global single. It wasn’t, and so it is! And yes, I think we are all a bit jealous of Ricardo. How could we not be?! What a life he gets to experience!