Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

All signs are pointing to Madonna being at that pride event! 

-The festival made a post using the same song "Cunty" that played in Madonna's recent. 

-"Queen Estere" is set to DJ  :eyes:

-And "Very Special Guest Judges" are set to appear. 

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Starchild said:

Tokischa, Bob The Drag Queen and Julia Fox are all performing on the Saturday, so there's that though...

9 hours ago, Frank said:

And Arca and Sevdaliza, all people she knows...

1 hour ago, whiteheat said:

All signs are pointing to Madonna being at that pride event! 

-The festival made a post using the same song "Cunty" that played in Madonna's recent. 

-"Queen Estere" is set to DJ  :eyes:

-And "Very Special Guest Judges" are set to appear. 

Hopefully 🤞🏼 

and yeah I just read about Queen Estere Djing

448972258_884704213694737_23264085430764

Yeah here's the full message, with all the M hints, for all the "instagramless" people ... the ballroom judge then.

May I be honest? It's a nice thing but I'm so eager to get new stuff guys :lol: and I don't mean the Perry duet or the biopic, I want proper M music. An EP, a new album or, I don't know, let me see ... THE FUNCKING BEDTIME STORIES UNRELEASED DEMO SESSION????

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Yeah here's the full message, with all the M hints, for all the "instagramless" people ... the ballroom judge ten.

May I be honest? It's a nice thing but I'm so eager to get new stuff guys :lol: and I don't mean the Perry duet or the biopic, I want proper M music. An EP, a new album or, I don't know, let me see ... THE FUNCKING BEDTIME STORIES UNRELEASED DEMO SESSION????

I get you, but I feel full at the moment and want her to rest, for now.

When she releases new music of her own, I want a very thoughtful concept and campaign, unlike MX.

On 6/21/2024 at 5:36 PM, Donna said:

I can't help to think these photos are being done for some throw back.  This just screams Erotica.  While it may be for a magazine shoot, it may have something to do with the Celebration Tour film as well. 

That particular shot is of a booklet.

You can see the creases. This looks like an old shot from Erotica.

hmmmm….

15 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

That particular shot is of a booklet.

You can see the creases. This looks like an old shot from Erotica.

hmmmm….

That's a very good point. I was thinking it was a new heavily filtered photo, paying tribute to Erotica.  For some reason though, the gold tooth doesn't look the same as from the Erotica era. Maybe it's just the way the image is creased as you mentioned?  :)

EDIT to add:  Okay, so it stems from this image, so it is a NEW photo.  It's interesting that we see a creased black and white close-up version of this, which makes me wonder if this isn't all for a magazine shoot or some photobook, maybe for some project?  Hmmmmm?

Snapinsta.app_448556234_928050552343897_8584429548689660082_n_1024.thumb.jpg.3b2fe6190b5a3cb8bfced8c7596c5bac.jpg

6 hours ago, Donna said:

That's a very good point. I was thinking it was a new heavily filtered photo, paying tribute to Erotica.  For some reason though, the gold tooth doesn't look the same as from the Erotica era. Maybe it's just the way the image is creased as you mentioned?  :)

I see it as real paper unfold, the creases the reflections ... I think that photo is the real hint from her recent pics sharing.

The "D" tooth screams Erotica of course, but I honestly doubt it's referring to an Erotica reissue. It can be part of the booklet of the Celebration tour release, wich could be presented in a different and more accurate (... oops) way this time as it's the perfect greatest hits, with a proper booklet shoot and - I wish!!! - a new song to launch it (Max Martin's?)  :hearteyes:

Didn't have we all hoped for a greatest hits reworked tracklist, like The Immaculate Collection one, for years? And aren't the celebration tour mixes a perfect form for this? Let's see what happens.

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

I see it as real paper unfold, the creases the reflections ... I think that photo is the real hint from her recent pics sharing.

The "D" tooth screams Erotica of course, but I honestly doubt it's referring to an Erotica reissue. It can be part of the booklet of the Celebration tour release, wich could be presented in a different and more accurate (... oops) way this time as it's the kind of perfect greatest hits, with a proper booklet shoot and - I wish!!! - a new song to launch it (Max Martin's?)  :hearteyes:

Didn't have we all hoped for a greatest hits reworked tracklist, like The Immaculate Collection one, for years? And aren't the celebration tour mixes a perfect form for this? Let's see what happens.

Exactly this.  I mentioned in an earlier post thinking it may be for the Celebration Tour film if not a book that compliments the tour.  After all, there was no tour book, so maybe this is compensating for that?   But I also like your idea of a new TOUR version of the Celebration compilation. Then again, it could just be the performances from show as well.  Possibly a digital/streaming/physical release of the Celebration performances is on it's way? 

11 minutes ago, Donna said:

Exactly this.  I mentioned in an earlier post thinking it may be for the Celebration Tour film if not a book that compliments the tour.  After all, there was no tour book, so maybe this is compensating for that?   But I also like your idea of a new TOUR version of the Celebration compilation. Then again, it could just be the performances from show as well.  Possibly a digital/streaming/physical release of the Celebration performances is on it's way? 

Yeah yeah, I meant the tour audio and video release, of course with an excellent audio mastering wich will serve a special kind of greatest hits record, if presented that way and properly promoted. Wich we all know is already in the works, so nothing new actually. My wishful add is just the idea of a new track and a very curated booklet with some nice notes from her about the songs and new photographic references from her visual story.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Yeah yeah, I meant the tour audio and video release, of course with an excellent audio mastering wich will serve a special kind of greatest hits record, if presented that way and properly promoted. My add is just the idea of a new track and a very curated booklet with some nice notes from her about the songs and new photographic references from her visual story.

I love this! Now do your magic and contact her people and make it happen!   LOL!

Seriously though, something is up and coming our way and it makes sense it involves the Celebration Tour release.

That image of her laughing in the mirror was remixed by Jess Cuevas who has done a lot of the art  for the tour. He posted it on his insta with the caption "EROTICA 2024" Like you guys mentioned the magazine texture he added could hint at the tour book being on its way soon. 

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)

20 hours ago, stefo said:

Yeah here's the full message, with all the M hints, for all the "instagramless" people ... the ballroom judge then.

Also who liked it 👀oh my b that’s another Ricardo Gomez 

Her last 2 posts with new photoshoots its basically the advert for ROSAMOSARIO corsets from CLB tour  :hallwaylaugh:

GQ1PRkVXYAA-TH7?format=jpg&name=large

rosamosario_official

My babies got a secret….

No words needed for the Queen of Pop, just admiration and gratitude.
Discover Rosamosario’s black corset edition for the Celebration Tour. A tribute to this unbelievable journey with the one and only Madonna

8 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Her last 2 posts with new photoshoots its basically the advert for ROSAMOSARIO corsets from CLB tour  :hallwaylaugh:

GQ1PRkVXYAA-TH7?format=jpg&name=large

rosamosario_official

My babies got a secret….

No words needed for the Queen of Pop, just admiration and gratitude.
Discover Rosamosario’s black corset edition for the Celebration Tour. A tribute to this unbelievable journey with the one and only Madonna

Quite pricey :bothered2: