Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

I LOVE MDNA… Gang Bang is out of this world… underrated unfortunately. 😔

I have such nostalgia for MDNA whenever I feel a very angry feeling of emotive MDNA is there for a boost it's very underrated I feel GGW, GB, IA, IDGA, IAS, SG, LS, Masterpiece, BK, IFU, BF are gems like genuinely brilliant gems ... And the aesthetic is so summer 2010s vibe 

41 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I always loved the whole mdna era, to me that was maybe the last time she was madonna 100 xr cent dancing amazingly at that age wow. And i liked the album a lot at its time. It was a good success and the era too. And she looked amazing.

I know whilst Rebel Heart she felt so many emotions recording sadly so many misshaps and things began to show cracks we wouldn't typically see on such a platform ....I know wardrobe malfunctions happen but I do think her focus and schedules and things were crazy ....like she had an entire week promoting Rebel Heart on the Ell*n show for it to get to number 2?!. She did a record breaking viewership at Brit Awards and Jonathan Ross show recording 2 days after injury ....to get to number 2?!. Like make it make sense it confused me because for me Rebel Heart is such a great album of material very layered textured purposeful and meaningful stuff yet the promo felt the most all over the place and such a contrast to her energy in the MDNA era which her tour really excelled at the stunts and choreo at 54 years old were insane compared to 3 years later ....and then another 4 years later 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I loved the MDNA cover artwork, one of the few things I really liked from that era. The ones between the grinded glass (I'm not sure that "grinded" is the correct translation, sorry) with the red dress and the wind moving her hair are so elegant and diva and the very saturated, filtered and bright colours perfectly fit the electronic sounds (intentions mostly :lol:) of the record. I prefer the standard edition pic honestly, even if the deluxe was maybe more iconic, cause her face is one of the most iconic faces ever imo. The only pics I don't like are the fur and lingerie ones, wich really seem like a COADF recycled bunch of images, not original or interesting, good looking but bored. 

She looks stunning in red :broken:

Yeah everytime I see that tubes glass effect on doors cabinets or windows I instantly think of MDNA artwork aesthetics it's so striking ! I adore it and wish the album was promoted more than just superbowl it went number 1 every country her third studio album in a row to do it - True Blue, Music, Confessions, Hard Candy and MDNA are the only albums to achieve this until recently with Swifts Midnights and TTPD 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Forgot about this ...you can tell she was high on painkillers that THIS was how she promoted the rebel heart tour shows her and a sock in her bed from the BIM music videos 

Crazy stuff genuinely crazy stuff 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I HATE the MDNA cover art. It's so unMadonna. I think purposely so. There's something in that chopped up obscured image that must mean something. The rest of the artworks are good but so highly photoshopped. I like the colours of MDNA but the whole project is such a miss. The tour production is incredible but the setlist is absolutely abysmal. She really sailed close to the edge in this era for me. Everything felt like a blow job with a condom on.

Oh my days all the negativity for such a serve of an era :-( 

And a BJ is lovely with a strawberry flavoured one 

Yes, MDNA is great.  It's a darker album, but it's got some pretty fun songs on it as well.  I love the song "I Don't GIve A".  And "Beautiful Killer" is superb.   I never took issues with the singles.  They were pretty universal and if radio hadn't ditched her, I think they would have been pretty big hits. 

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Yes, MDNA is great.  It's a darker album, but it's got some pretty fun songs on it as well.  I love the song "I Don't GIve A".  And "Beautiful Killer" is superb.   I never took issues with the singles.  They were pretty universal and if radio hadn't ditched her, I think they would have been pretty big hits. 

Radio 1 had GMAYL on the playlist but after it was released for free for 4 days and barely dented top 40 because of that ....and it being three years since her last hit Celebration and of course the Reductive gate sadly causing people to ring in and not play GMAYL radio 1 snubbed it and the MDNA campaign ....despite 4 years earlier her headlining the big weekend festival in 2008! And it being a huge success ...gutting because I agree all songs should've had a lyric video or something to boost it along it deserved all the love for sure and it is such a twisted album it's chaotic emotional hyperpop power pop darkwave very cheeky and cynical altogether in one it's a real trip that could be released today 

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Very true and MDNA is definitely serving this season. Im happy to see some joint love ❤️ 

I'm.not crying you are 

Joking aside yes I'm enjoying joining in with you on the MDNA live train it's a whole vibe that I hoped would've gotten appreciated more in time but weirdly fans have been bashing it way too much ...it doesn't deserve that level of bashing it's angry, pulpy, chaotic, clubby, dancey, vibrant, edgy, quirky pop throughout and such a edge to it 12 plus years later it works so well 

ba066a9b1746a9e85e4398b9852f3f4e.jpg

6 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I have such nostalgia for MDNA whenever I feel a very angry feeling of emotive MDNA is there for a boost it's very underrated I feel GGW, GB, IA, IDGA, IAS, SG, LS, Masterpiece, BK, IFU, BF are gems like genuinely brilliant gems ... And the aesthetic is so summer 2010s vibe 

Masterpiece and Falling Free … these two songs we should appreciate MORE!!!

Personally MDNA and RH are definitely better than MX wayyyy better. That’s my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Adonna said:

Even TUTR was cool summer song… the album deserves more love from her fans.

If only  she didn’t add Superstar/I FUp/ and my most hated M song with Incredible and AutoTune Baby the one and only B-DAY Song. 💀💀💀

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Even TUTR was cool summer song… the album deserves more love from her fans.

If only  she didn’t add Superstar/I FUp/ and my most hated M song with Incredible and AutoTune Baby the one and only B-DAY Song. 💀💀💀

I actually like Superstar and IFUp, but I agree Incredible and ESPECIALLY AutoTune Baby are not favs of mine. For every fan that who has a hated song, there are always others who love it.  Though, I can agree Autotune is probably worst song she's ever recorded.  LOL!

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I actually like Superstar and IFUp, but I agree Incredible and ESPECIALLY AutoTune Baby are not favs of mine. For every fan that who has a hated song, there are always others who love it.  Though, I can agree Autotune is probably worst song she's ever recorded.  LOL!

AutoTune BABY is extremely weird song… 😭😩

I used to play BDay Song on birthdays I mean literally every single birthday of any family member and friends. 😁

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

AutoTune BABY is extremely weird song… 😭😩

I used to play BDay Song on birthdays I mean literally every single birthday of any family member and friends. 😁

I like BDsong.  I don't take it too seriously because clearly they were goofin' with that song. 

17 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

It was recorded a couple days after her fall at Brit awards she had to have painkillers so she could promote Rebel Heart album launch that album 13 was a real knock 

Not true.  It was part of a silly promotional gimmick.  The socks even appeared in the BIM video.  I wouldn't look too deep into it.  She was just having fun with it.  Remember it was just her and her manager promoting at this stage.  I actually found the whole sock appearance quite hilarious.  It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Gang Bang is my jam. 

It's such a vibe and theme and feel that PRIMAL PULPY energy so valid vampish and brutal it's really incredibly good I don't know anyone who could get away with a song so violently unhinged like that on such a mainstream album 

f38dbb13670051.562769a4e2256.jpg

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Not true.  It was part of a silly promotional gimmick.  The socks even appeared in the BIM video.  I wouldn't look too deep into it.  She was just having fun with it.  Remember it was just her and her manager promoting at this stage.  I actually found the whole sock appearance quite hilarious.  It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Teenage boy flashbacks to my socks near my bed 

16 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Wow she looks stunning, Since she’s been in New York she’s been serving, let’s hope she doesn’t move back to LA where we get the Kim K looks 

She does looks amazing but FYI that Calabasas Kardashian adjacent house she bought while she was dickmatized by Malik isn’t LA proper. That’s probably why she sold it so quickly- it’s boring! The house she had w Guy was close to everything.