Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

I remember hearing this mess in the 90s on a fan trade cassette like it was some rare gem. Thanks for making me go back to YouTube to remember what I had forgotten.Scheherazade+ It is likely her first foray into Arabic" themes. Hopefully as a side gig she got a nice fat check. The music is reductive and calls to mind actually decent Madonna songs llike The Look of Love and Who's That Girl. Another plus is she is hardly featured on this making it easier to basically scrub its existence from memory.- This is what I imagine drowning in a bathtub might sound like. Its seems unending but then its finally over.Next - Gambler

Living For Love

Alright...

Positive: I love me a good 90's house throwback, and this one nails it perfectly. And a church organ and choir never hurt either.

Negative: Don't hurt me, but I kind of like the stripped back version just a tad more. There's just something about it...

Next: Don't Cry For Me Argentina

"The Game"

Positive: I LOOOOOVVEEEEE acoustic Madonna. I absolutely adore all "American Life" unreleased tracks. For me Madonna + acoustic guitar (+ synths sometimes) = perfection!

Negative: Madonna should release "American Life" 3CD Super-Extra-Mega-Deluxe Edition with songs like "The Game", "Miss You", "It's So Cool", "Set the Right" :jumpy:

Next: "Dear Father"

re: Bang Bang Boom beat & lyrics - how do you describe the discord?

I think the music is a bit animated/different for the tune's content but not really inappropriate. You're the second to point this out as a downer for this song.

I imagine her in a straightjacket being dragged down the street screaming, but on a beautiful, sunny David LaChappelle kinda day. 

I Want You

Positives: lyrics, voice with great feeling, "crash" sound in the beginning and through this song, one of Madonna's best look (very gentle), beautiful music video

Negatives: as far as I know, it has never been performed live (but if I'm wrong - let me know ;) )

Next song: Best Night