Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

Wowwwwww finally !!!!! it was about time she'd make again a brilliant video that is worth calling a music video ! It's amazing ! i'm in love with it ! it's the first time since "Sorry" that i really love a video from her ! she looks so beautiful and young, and everything is so well done ! the visuals are breathtaking, she doesn't have tons of instagram filters on her and she's superb ! Also there is a story (it was looong overdue) i could go on and on and on ! Perfect !!!! i'm so happy !!!!

i'm speechless. the video is absolutely incredible, and that's not me speaking from excitment.

The editing, shooting, special effects, Madonna's performance, the coreography, everything is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

I dont know what else to say but I am SO grateful that our queen has given us this gift. Between this and the iHeart performance, this era has already given me everything I've been asking for since the Confessions era.

i'm speechless. the video is absolutely incredible, and that's not me speaking from excitment.

The editing, shooting, special effects, Madonna's performance, the coreography, everything is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

I dont know what else to say but I am SO grateful that our queen has given us this gift. Between this and the iHeart performance, this era has already given me everything I've been asking for since the Confessions era.

Confessions? That "piece of shit of an album?" LOL! Just kidding hahahahahaha

You haven't said enought... it is simply PERFECTER THAN PERFECT.

Still peeing down...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Uhm... Maybe because it is about the end of the word? ;)

Such powerful message. Like Fighter said, everything about this video is perfect. An absolutely brilliant video and its beauty lies in its simplicity. No need for an elaborate story line.

This is my interpretation. The video depicts the end of the world. Madonna was sad and mad at the mad, mad crazy world. In the post-apocalyptic world, Howard was on KILL MODE  after losing hope. He [a black man] saw another human - a white woman. He saw hope in humanity. He and Madonna after finding each other, learnt to trust. Everything is symbolic -  the rodent, the tango, the Asian kid, the wolf.

It's about hope. Three people of different races and with no past can come together in the hope of a better future. And humans can exist with animals too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

she looks so pretty and like in her 30s. she is definitely something else. this hair literally makes her in her 30s, like without over reacting. grills (no comment), like her teeth are broken), most of people will think that actually :)

i like this kind of videos, like  a short movie. Her need to break the "4th wall"(1:31) dancing singing to camera ruins it a bit for me , just like dancing in front of the wall in Give Me all your loving, but anyways it is really nice video.

p.s. My Rebel LP finally arrived today ! woohz. Best album Cover ever. So pretty, i think ROL is my 2nd Favourite now, AL, 1st album etc…and than others. Well Like prayer vagina shot edition is ok if you wear those 3d glasses and you can see her beaver, while sniffing the sent of it, memoriez…...