Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

Madonna's #Ghosttown debuted at #41 on Billboard's "Dance Club Songs Chart" with over 44.000 copies sold. Is Madonna's 45th #1 on it's way? It has sold 44,355 units so far.

Ghosttown mixes bypassed the Dance Breakouts chart this week and made her debut earlier.

That's actually more than I expected :party:

She was trying so hard to be nice, god love her 

She obviously doesn't want the little medonsters to come after her a$$ :Madonna009:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6531709/chart-highlights-wiz-khalifa-motors-onto-pop-songs-with-see-you?mobile_redirection=false#!/entry/view/id/121237

Debut No. 41 "Ghosttown" MadonnaCan "Ghosttown" extends Madonna's historic chart record? It if goes on to hit No. 1, it will become her 45th leader on Dance Club Songs, padding the Queen of Pop's mark for the most No. 1s an artist has placed on any single Billboard chart.

"Ghosttown" also bullets for a second week at its No. 18 high on Adult Contemporary.

‎Madonna‬'s â€ª#‎Ghosttown‬ is No.1 in UK & USA 

In your country ?!

Posted Image

Trust me I do hope her to have a new hit... as for what I just checked unfortunately she's only 11 in Italy on the general chart and completely out from Itunes (only Living for Love at the 36th position). Here we have Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding at N.1 since six weeks. You can understand why I don't often check it right? Ours uses to be one of the most static charts in the whole world  :confused: