Burning up Virgin tour proffesionally filmed little clip !

Redha DBL

I know the first three songs of the Virgin Tour have been proffesionally filmed at every venues for the news reports, but on this video at 00:40 seconds mark there is a short exerpt from Burning up ! (I know this is Burning up from the costume and the choreo).  This is the very first time.i see a profesionnaly filmed clip from one of the three songs that have been cut from the official VHS. So it means that this whole San Diego show has been filmed ?

I think back in those days news crews were allowed in to tape footage for their newscasts. By the time of BAT they were simply furnished with footage shot for the venue screens. Nocturn Productions did all the screen recordings for the venues and apparently have every show archived from WTG onwards. The Virgin tour didn't have this facility and thus local news would come through and tape segments for the show.

I would suggest they just hung around and got some extra footage, hence the different angle for Burning Up, someone may have been hiding with a camera, though that sounds implausible, it wouldn't surprise me, I don't think that the whole show exists pro-shot.

I do believe news crews were let in for WTG as well, but from BAT onwards they were not, or very rarely, such as the Sweden BAT show.

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

So that means that night there was a press crew member who filmed the whole show (Burning up is almost at the end of the show). When will we get those footages ? It's been 35 years !

Well not necessarily, they could have only filmed bits and pieces. Who knows ?‍♂️