Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Wow ; KAREN still here ? Let the fans have fun guessing   What can be or not. Who f@cking christ ! Care.  No big deal .   (Johann & guy O’ or Emily ( devil wear Prada assistant joke)  need to tell Madonna stop making her. Ass  big like gorilla other wise she won’t dance like before 

Is there something wrong with you?

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

There was a post about One More Chance single, wouldn't it be fab to have Veras on streaming? I always loved it. 

For Madonna's team it is a better idea to release a b-side single in a anniversary edition, specially when there is not even a remix of the main song

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

There was a post about One More Chance single, wouldn't it be fab to have Veras on streaming? I always loved it. 

Please!!! I beg for Verás to be added finally on streaming!!! Given I'm Latin American, my local STR had it on its tracklist right after IWY (OV)!!! Tú piensas que yo no podré vivir sin ti, and indeed I can't live without THAT version!!!

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So where Verás would be if it comes to streaming? Ofc the only possible answers are YLS and OMC EP's!

I mean, all singles will eventually come to streaming. By celebration I mean a special campaing with t-shirts, blankets and sleeves. This won't happen with Something to Remember. Although we can look forward for You'll See and One More Chance singles on streaming.

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So where Verás would be if it comes to streaming? Ofc the only possible answers are YLS and OMC EP's!

Or they will dump it out on a Ill remember ep hopefully,Emily is not known for changing tracklists or even wrong names.Like the time they left duck on the Hollywood Jacques remix or left the instrumental marking on the true blue duh

See,they like to put the name exactly as it was on the physical media instead of correcting it.

I have noticed her team likes to ignore her soundtracks or non studio albums work and act like they don't exist and that is very irritating

They act like they have to ask for rights to another label or that the masters are lost or in another mans hands

So the chance of getting veras in streaming is very low

She could release most of the singles of these eras except who's that girl (because of RSD issue) on a new RSD issue remastered by a professional not a torrent granny

Would satisfy the fans and leave them happy for some time but her team likes to play with the fans 

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Or they will dump it out on a Ill remember ep hopefully,Emily is not known for changing tracklists or even wrong names.Like the time they left duck on the Hollywood Jacques remix or left the instrumental marking on the true blue duh

See,they like to put the name exactly as it was on the physical media instead of correcting it.

I have noticed her team likes to ignore her soundtracks or non studio albums work and act like they don't exist and that is very irritating

They act like they have to ask for rights to another label or that the masters are lost or in another mans hands

So the chance of getting veras in streaming is very low

She could release most of the singles of these eras except who's that girl (because of RSD issue) on a new RSD issue remastered by a professional not a torrent granny

Would satisfy the fans and leave them happy for some time but her team likes to play with the fans 

They should release everything including promos but they seems very Mediocre to me 

4 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

I can say where ever I want , I don’t need your permission or Approval.  Ps ass implants are so dangerous can affect her health in the future.  Don’t twist it  Just Block me . 

Maybe it's your communication style, I assumed you were either trolling or challenged 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW