Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Yeah I don't care as long as they're all online and were not missing out on any artwork single edits and album versions. 

If you'd told me three years after the first EP Human Nature appeared online we'd still be getting drip fed these releases I'd have called you a liar. We're gonna be four / five years by the time they're all out. If I had to work as little as Emily I'd be a happy man. 

I still need the best Human Nature mix online. Human Club Mix 

Give It 2 Me (edit)

Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Radio Edit) 3:37

The actual first released version of the song on You Tube. I remember being so disappointed with the album version. (of course I miss the forgive me bit but I made my own edit) and it was on the Japanese MDNA release so why isn't it available yet?

Ray Of Light (Radio edit) on the maxi

Many more but these are like the basics man 

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Indeed but I always feel it should be on the actual single too. 

I Completely Understand and I agreed. Every single song should be in the own album with their own “Album cover” ( it’s all about the cover “ presentation” ).  Otherwise you gotta make a Playlist …..what  a hustle . 

I also understand they going with the Original releases but who knows we ll get part2 / vol2 / edits whatever they wanna call it. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

So next EP should be Don't Tell Me or Love Profusion, right @Would You Like To Tryand @Prayer? Hope they still do a 3rd single end this year, I really hope Rhino and Delebarre haven't postponed Die Another Day to 2024, we need all 00's singles on streamings this year still, right @VictoriaL7????

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

So next EP should be Don't Tell Me or Love Profusion, right @Would You Like To Tryand @Prayer? Hope they still do a 3rd single end this year, I really hope Rhino and Delebarre haven't postponed Die Another Day to 2024, we need all 00's singles on streamings this year still, right @VictoriaL7????

"Don't Tell Me" original date was November 14, so that should be the next one.

I don't see "Love Profusion" remixes copyrighted on YouTube, so I'd say that one is not coming yet.

Remember also they do little surprises along the way, like "You'll See" three days ago xd They just go with whatever.

Edit: "Love Profusion" is indeed copyrighted, so it is coming as well.

43 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

So we can expect all 90s and 00s singles on streaming this year. 

There's really not much left now... just little things here and there, going backwards:

- Love Profusion  -> edit: we know this one is coming too

- Die Another Day

- Don't Tell Me -> we know this one is coming

- Evita singles apart from "Argentina" - doubt it

- One More Chance? Everything is already released

- I'll Remember

- Playground

- Keep It Together

- Cherish

- Causing A Commotion

- Who's That Girl

And then the "True Blue" and "LAV" singles but all that material is already released, except for "Ain't No Big Deal".

It's easy to say "they've done nothing!" since she came back to Warner, but to think we're having almost her whole singles back catalogue on digital when just three years ago everything pre-"Confessions" era was not available... it's quite something.

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Don't Tell Me" original date was November 14, so that should be the next one.

I don't see "Love Profusion" remixes copyrighted on YouTube, so I'd say that one is not coming yet.

Remember also they do little surprises along the way, like "You'll See" three days ago xd They just go with whatever.

Love profusion remixes are  copyrighted 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Nothing Fails OUT NOW!
16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

And then the "True Blue" and "LAV" singles but all that material is already released, except for "Ain't No Big Deal".

80s singles could get a "La Isla Bonita treatment" so:

- album edit

-  7'' / 12'' remix or edit

- extended remix / edit

- instrumental (if applicable)

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I love the NNM remixes - the Above and Beyond such a banger!

I can't remember the backstory though to the Peter's Private mix - on his website years ago, he had listed a part 2 - but it was never shared.

But it sounds nothing like Above and Beyond.

I loathe those mixes. Just noise.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW