Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Didn't really expect You'll See to be released by now... anyway, glad that apparently all its versions (including Live To Tell from WTG) are included once again.

Don't know if anyone posted this before, but here is the 4000x4000 artwork from Apple Music:

https://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/0/Music126/v4/d8/04/e4/d804e45e-56b7-4641-df60-13341050131e/603497827961.jpg

19 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

Didn't really expect You'll See to be released by now... anyway, glad that apparently all its versions (including Live To Tell from WTG) are included once again.

Don't know if anyone posted this before, but here is the 4000x4000 artwork from Apple Music:

https://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/0/Music126/v4/d8/04/e4/d804e45e-56b7-4641-df60-13341050131e/603497827961.jpg

Beautiful.

IMG_2718.thumb.jpeg.a13290f4a7c8c02d954ba5939b72f061.jpeg

Thank you for sharing. :luv:

48 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

One of her absolute weakest singles, but it's nice to have it for completion. I was definitely not expecting them to also put Live to tell live on it.

Oh dear you had always to be unbearable, but anyway, go ahead, it's your thing so!

EDIT: Let me be clear, I ain't attacking u ragazzo, I'm just expressing my respect to ur right of being unbearable, thanks for understanding!

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

? What did I do ahaha

You had the nerve to come here to say how much You'll See is the one of the weakest singles from entire M's discography at a time when we are celebrating finally its reissue on digital/streaming platforms as well as the possibility of its MV's getting an upscale as day goes by. Of course you have the right to express yourself, tell your heart, everything, as you have always done here. That's why you have earned your right to be unbearable. But do not be ashamed or annoyed at all; this right is actually something to cherish for a lot. If we didn't have different opinions and approaches, we'd be only slaves to the unanimity, and, as a writer from my country said, "every unanimity is stupid."

After all, if M were just a monochromatic artist, without a wide spectrum of singles that can be evaluated from the "strongest ones" to the "weakest ones," by anyone who has an ear to listen to them, she would never be the Queen of Pop nor the most successful female singer ever.

16 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I don’t know why they bother to put this out if they arnt going to release and promote it properly like in the past.

@ Warner go back to putting the current year on the releases and sending to new music Friday playlists!!

They could also leave this one out infinitely as new release to erase the sorry Remixes ep out of release radar.No joke I enjoyed them but seeing them everytime I wanna hear some of her new reissue eps is kind of tiring for @Prayerand i

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW