Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

35 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I swear to god…if they don't give us the original 7" and 12" version of Crazy For You, I will personally make sure to haunt them in their dreams with some voodoo shit.

That's what I'm gonna do if they break the 7" like a prayer loop by not including the 7" remix in Keep It Together EP.Seriosly,rather have the full ep next year than a mediocre attempt which misses that mix

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

shame the first artwork that comes up though is that god awful "blondish" sorry remixes - why the heck is that pile of crap the first release all the time ?

Yeah I hate that, but I fear it’ll be like that til whenever she releases something new or a new remix.

Album section is still messy. LAP 30th anniv has its own listing. It should be an “other version” under the main album like the True Blue 35th. Same w/the You Can Dance edits ep.

And I hate that the stupid Early Years release is in her comp section blocking visibility for YCD lol. They should bury it in the “appears on” section since it’s technically Otto Von Wernerr feat. M.

58 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Yeah I hate that, but I fear it’ll be like that til whenever she releases something new or a new remix.

Album section is still messy. LAP 30th anniv has its own listing. It should be an “other version” under the main album like the True Blue 35th. Same w/the You Can Dance edits ep.

And I hate that the stupid Early Years release is in her comp section blocking visibility for YCD lol. They should bury it in the “appears on” section since it’s technically Otto Von Wernerr feat. M.

Is the Early Years album approved by Madonna? Why is it in her streaming Apple catalog? 

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Is the Early Years album approved by Madonna? Why is it in her streaming Apple catalog? 

Not sure if it is or not but it’s sitting in her compilation section in between Immaculate Collection and You Can Dance.

18 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

On the die another day single you have a couple of remix....

You mean the American Life maxisingle, right carissimo?

24 minutes ago, bertrand said:

I wonder if some complication related to the soundtrack album prevented them from giving us a Die Another Day remix EP

But wasn't it released through Maverick Records????

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

You mean the American Life maxisingle, right carissimo?

But wasn't it released through Maverick Records????

No i have the single of die another day and in the single there are always some remixes.... Its a lifetime i dont look at that single but im sure there are a couple of remixes of die another day....

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

No i have the single of die another day and in the single there are always some remixes.... Its a lifetime i dont look at that single but im sure there are a couple of remixes of die another day....

I thought you were talking about the American Life maxisingle that includes 2 Die Another Day remixes.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW