Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

Emily is here reading the forum and channeling Laura Palmer: “I feel like I know her but sometimes my arms bend back. I'll see you again in 25 years.”: Maybe they're working on I´ll Remember for 65 anniversary in 2049 :cute:

and see how they are slow with the release....... it can be the truth.......

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Emily so much thanks for Keep It Together even if it's missing a few non vocal remixes and one promo vocal mix! Now please when I'll Remember comes out please give us everything in Digital Losless!

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@GoneDoneLOOK! ILL REMEMBER IS COPYRIGHTED! 

Screenshot_2024-02-03-10-57-36-632_com.google.android.youtube-edit.thumb.jpg.f2e96d5f0ae418aca7d3330de91636f8.jpg

You asked for that, Emily is delivering.

From being at a buffet to doing a buffet to M fans.

Poor chérie fille, and her Strasbourg team has lost yesterday to Paris Saint-Germain.

It's hard to be an Alsatian*** these days.

***Fixed the region of l'Hexagon, ok @Roland Barthes???

8 hours ago, dave2290 said:

madame-x.thumb_webp.1a7060ce3ef2994d3769733c957d8460

Madame x is one of her best album...... a real piece of art...... so sad it sell so low.....

the cover is just the perfection.........

Madonna celebrate this year her 40 years in the music industry but listening to this album and seeing the amazing cover you can understand how Madonna is still full of ispiration and visions ...... like someone who just start her journey in this industry..... like someone in her 20s.......

can't wait for her next album.......

it will be another amazing piece of art.......

Madame x forever!!!!

There's so many layers of meaning to this cover..

the resemblance to her mother

the sewn of lips (another reference to her mother)

the concept of being "silenced" in reference to the lips

the frida kahlo of it all

the very visible "DO"

the likeness of it being a passport photo

I actually love it. i didnt back in 2019. preferred the cue ball cover. but this, it slaps.

16 minutes ago, deathproof said:

There's so many layers of meaning to this cover..

the resemblance to her mother

the sewn of lips (another reference to her mother)

the concept of being "silenced" in reference to the lips

the frida kahlo of it all

the very visible "DO"

the likeness of it being a passport photo

I actually love it. i didnt back in 2019. preferred the cue ball cover. but this, it slaps.

there are many songs who are so amazing in this album...... 

my favorite? looking for mercy........ one of the peak of this album....

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

How so.. with the songs being on the internet for years???

Even though for me the vinyl rips are very good and not crusty I still would want a digital file and also the files on streaming for completion! If the insider does not release it this time they won't get away and will most possibly be taken down and reuploaded or none of them

31 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Even though for me the vinyl rips are very good and not crusty I still would want a digital file and also the files on streaming for completion! If the insider does not release it this time they won't get away and will most possibly be taken down and reuploaded or none of them

But these have been up for three years.  Such a reaction! LOL!  Not only that, not very different to what is available officially.  While I appreciate the authenticity of all edits, etc., it won't be the end of the world if these don't surface officially digitally and streaming. I think that's evident because between a few fans here who go on and on about edits and remixes that are beyond what was officially released physically versus digitially/streaming no one really cares. As long as the actual offficial song is available that's the real win here.  The rest is just extra! :luv:

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

But these have been up for three years.  Such a reaction! LOL!  Not only that, not very different to what is available officially.  While I appreciate the authenticity of all edits, etc., it won't be the end of the world if these don't surface officially digitally and streaming. I think that's evident because between a few fans here who go on and on about edits and remixes that are beyond what was officially released physically versus digitially/streaming no one really cares. As long as the actual offficial song is available that's the real win here.  The rest is just extra! :luv:

Hopefully we get the full collection but this community is capable of recreating half the things they are salivating above with their editing powers so I agree that many are salivating over easy to make stuff and at the end sometimes we wait some time when we can recreate it ourselves 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW