Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

We should mobilise and all tweet rhino and Madonna - I’ll done now!

Yes please! They really need to know that we DO care about the re-issues and that teasing us with a rare version when it’s once again just a mislabeled common mix is naturally gonna piss us off.

If they never announced the Alternative Mix, I would have been disappointed but not angry. with the apparent mislabeling I’m actually angry because that shouldn’t happen!

42 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Yes please! They really need to know that we DO care about the re-issues and that teasing us with a rare version when it’s once again just a mislabeled common mix is naturally gonna piss us off.

If they never announced the Alternative Mix, I would have been disappointed but not angry. with the apparent mislabeling I’m actually angry because that shouldn’t happen!

They better give all the vinyl mixes to us too! Can we also mention that since they now teased them that we also want them all vinyl on streaming? I don't have Twitter so I can't 

22 hours ago, MPowered said:

Do you really believe that?

I really doubt Madonna specifically double-checks every tracklist of every re-issue and SPECIFICALLY decides to leave out Momo's Fantasy from the Deeper And Deeper EP but instead pushes for the wrong edit of Borderline to be uploaded. 💀😂

She is probably not THAT involved. She gives the go for a re-issue, sure. She most likely doesn’t curate the actual tracklist herself. She doesn’t have time for that.

Honestly when it comes to these digital single uploads I could totally imagine that she pawned off signoff auth to someone else in her orbit. Probably Guy O.

She’ll get a notification that there’s something she needs to give final approval for and she’ll tell Guy, “can you login as me and approve whatever package they have ready please.” 

25 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Honestly when it comes to these digital single uploads I could totally imagine that she pawned off signoff auth to someone else in her orbit. Probably Guy O.

She’ll get a notification that there’s something she needs to give final approval for and she’ll tell Guy, “can you login as me and approve whatever package they have ready please.” 

I assume they just upload it and if Madonna doesn't like it or is unfortunately unhappy with tracklist they change or remove some time before release (2 days before I guess)

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I assume they just upload it and if Madonna doesn't like it or is unfortunately unhappy with tracklist they change or remove some time before release (2 days before I guess)

I really want to know what made them change their plans for Fever and Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I find it really annoying that Bad Girl and Fever were merged when Bad Girl was the perfect opportunity to give us some of the mixes that were left off from the Erotica single release.

49 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I honestly don't believe she has much to do with the process. I'm sure she's signed off on this long ago, knowing her digital and streaming catalog will sporadically grow over time.  I'm sure it's a collective few from her record company/management who are in charge of rolling out the releases on these platforms.  :)

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I honestly don't believe she has much to do with the process. I'm sure she's signed off on this long ago, knowing her digital and streaming catalog will sporadically grow over time.  I'm sure it's a collective few from her record company/management who are in charge of rolling out the releases on these platforms.  :)

Signed a deal and then boom rest is work of Managers and team I understood your comment!

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Signed a deal and then boom rest is work of Managers and team I understood your comment!

I mean; think about it. Do you really think she's sitting by approving each and every upload when it happens?  Not a chance.  I'm sure she was approached long ago, and was informed that they were going to slowly build her catalog up on streaming and digital platforms. It's possible this happened back when she was presented with the new Warner deal.  Quite possibly, she is informed of a few key uploads, but for the most part, I doubt she's paying that close attention to what all is being released on these platforms from her back catalog. She has a big enough management team probably partake more in that at best. :)

On 5/8/2021 at 11:57 AM, New_Boy said:

My earlier files were cobbled together from God-knows-where, but yeah, now we're at the same page. I checked those three other files as well against the promo and "Remixed Prayers"...  This is also a potential source for files, not sure if anyone has it to share?
https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Express-Yourself/release/485882

sorry to dig this old comment, but I found an answer for this lol

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW