MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/13/2024 at 4:23 PM, dave2290 said:

Confessions too...... and rebel heart and mdna......

I keep thinking what is MUSIC went full on with the cyberpunk style and then American Life fi full on folktronca with it all instead maybe like don't tell me , gone, I deserve it etc would've fit American life better maybe who knows 

But insgibebwe streams if she kept her albums huge 

8 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I keep thinking what is MUSIC went full on with the cyberpunk style and then American Life fi full on folktronca with it all instead maybe like don't tell me , gone, I deserve it etc would've fit American life better maybe who knows 

But insgibebwe streams if she kept her albums huge 

well at the end i'm only happy she make this amazing albums....... and don't tell me was my first ever madonna single i buyed!!!!

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Eagerly awaiting a Prince or Madonna reissue that’s not purple rain ( parade or lovesexy please ) and one that isn’t a vinyl only release 😞

Hate to break it to you but there is a massive Purple Rain boxset coming this year to mark the 40th Anniversary and it WILL 100% be purple vinyl! I desperately want those Parade and Lovesexy boxsets (Parade will be incredible for Vault tracks!)...at least they will, hopefully, be either white or peach coloured vinyl 

18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

you guys joke about the colour vinyl - dont give her team ideas and yet you will still feed her bank account by buying them ???:thinker: as for prince im sure i read somewhere that parade was next - dont see what else they could put out for purple rain ???

We are heavily giving them ideas regarding reissues for the last 2 years and nothing happened, I am totally not worried they are going to start taking us seriously all of sudden :Madonna006:

they should make colour vinyl (every single color and shade)  for every single with tons and tons of remixes....... love remixes....... sometimes i listen more the remixes than the original version........ and put all in a official M shop and print the vinyl everytime  someone buy it....... like Amazon do with the books...... print on demand..... darlingsssssssssssss