Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

33 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Popular goes up to #13 (+2) with 2,946,938 streams on the Global Spotify chart! It's its second best streaming day ever! Madonna up to #136 (+2) on the Global Spotify Top artist chart. 

It's mad this is happening, the song is months old. Don't record companies pay attention to this! They need to get a video and remixes out and promote the hell out of this 🤷

22 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

It's mad this is happening, the song is months old. Don't record companies pay attention to this! They need to get a video and remixes out and promote the hell out of this 🤷

I believe Popular was released through The Weeknd's founded label, XO Records, through Republic Records distribution.

https://www.instagram.com/xorecordsofficial/

https://www.republicrecords.com/

IN TIME: indeed it was.

1404258289_Screenshot_20240109_093620_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.691d91429d7410ac1ca58e5f57e4ce25.jpg

On 1/9/2024 at 6:12 AM, JustinTimes said:

Why? Promotion isn't needed. It's getting enough attention on it's own?  Promotion is put in place to help bring more interest to a song/video, this song is doing fine without it.  Besides, this is more organic this way.  Why should they pay for something when people are already listening to it?

5 hours ago, McDonna said:

Why promotion isn't needed. It's getting enough attention on it's own?  Promotion is put in place to help bring more interest to a song/video, this song is doing fine without it.  Besides, this is more organic this way.  Why should they pay for something when people are already listening to it?

Don't happen to work at Interscope Records do you?

48 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

Don't happen to work at Interscope Records do you?

It happened to Crave. Here's some Tribe:

https://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/crave-is-madonnas-best-adult-contemporary-chart-debut/

To Ghosttown, however... Poor lil' girl...

EDIT: Ah, you meant the good... I mean, McDonna. It's up to them. Wanna answer your friend, McDonna?

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Congrats to the new 43M b***h - and to all of us following this path since the "dark" days of 12M monthly listeners! :cute:

Totally. I remember being excited when she hit 20 million.  Now she's doubled that.  I'd say if this the 80's, she be leaving these numbers in the dust. But the fact it's four decades later and she's able to achieve this, I'm impressed!!