The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

20 hours ago, madgefan said:

Both the Confessions Tour and Sticky & Sweet Tour were played in arenas and stadiums around the world... so it won't be shocking if she includes more countries where demand could be even higher than American and European cities. Let's see about it. I just hope she takes good care of herself and develops the tour without any health issues.

Theres some nice gaps in the schedules for her to take some rest - which any normal human would need. I'm with you on this - I want to see her having fun but also taking care of herself. On Rebel Heart I always remember the opening night in Cologne - we could feel Madonna's jet lag in the crowd, so it's good to see there's some sensible spacing out.

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

I wonder when we'll get the first glimpse of the stage after it's built? 

I was intrigued by the Mexico seating plan map - showing the main stage (with the circular stage in front of it) linked to the catwalks vs the previous maps - such as London or Vegas where the seating plan only shows just a circular stage / no main stage, or most of the other venues where the side catwalks aren't linked to the main stage. I'm guessing that the Mexican one being the most recent is the 'master' as it were? 

Never been so anxious to see what it ends up looking like for a tour - or where she's gonna spend her time / where the 'prime position' this tour will be.

17 minutes ago, andifeel said:

I was intrigued by the Mexico seating plan map - showing the main stage (with the circular stage in front of it) linked to the catwalks vs the previous maps - such as London or Vegas where the seating plan only shows just a circular stage / no main stage, or most of the other venues where the side catwalks aren't linked to the main stage. I'm guessing that the Mexican one being the most recent is the 'master' as it were? 

Never been so anxious to see what it ends up looking like for a tour - or where she's gonna spend her time / where the 'prime position' this tour will be.

That’s why I’ve chosen two very contrasting positions this tour. One show I’m in the ‘Gold Circle’ in front of the main stage, and my next show (6 weeks later) I’m on the first level tier, albeit in a shitty seat side on to the main stage. May even do the night before the second show and buy a GA, depending on what transpires stage wise. I’m not bothered about being close close each time, but I want to see the show in its entirety, and I fear my second show view will be a bit crap! 

I think with the staging being so huge that a lower bowl seat is going to be good to see what's going on.

I regret to this date not doing a level 1 / bowl seat for Rebel Heart - am considering something level 1 / lower bowl but at the very rear of the arena to see the show centre on. I watched a lot of the Rebel Heart shows with Guy in the sound desk who always said  'this is where the show is designed to be seen from' - so after Vancouver & when we know whats what I may well do some side on / lower bowl nights - same as you, see what transpires!

I’ve just sent you a FB message, FYI 😁

9 minutes ago, andifeel said:

I think with the staging being so huge that a lower bowl seat is going to be good to see what's going on.

I regret to this date not doing a level 1 / bowl seat for Rebel Heart - am considering something level 1 / lower bowl but at the very rear of the arena to see the show centre on. I watched a lot of the Rebel Heart shows with Guy in the sound desk who always said  'this is where the show is designed to be seen from' - so after Vancouver & when we know whats what I may well do some side on / lower bowl nights - same as you, see what transpires!

I refuse to acknowledge the notion of you in the lower tier - I feel like you’d end up in some sort of counselling 🤣

My Glasgow seat was on the upper tier but low down, straight facing the stage.  It was stunning in the sense that the screen design was really, really impressive and quite immersive. Iconic looked brilliant from the back, and during the Heart Stage acoustic section it somehow managed to still feel intimate, something I don’t think would have happened if she had been on the main stage. It was a fantastic viewpoint and the sound was crystal clear. The only downside was that the audience around me I think were disengaged, whereas the lower tiers were bouncing. Thankfully I was coincidentally sat with a lovely girl from Tribe, not sure of her name, a Spanish girl I think so I had somebody to dance with so when Deeper and Deeper started we were up and dancing - much to the displeasure of those behind us I recall. If you want to sit down, go and see Jane McDonald 😁

46 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Yeah that Mexico plan looks even more impressive with the new details. I think she will utilize each stage evenly. This could possibly be her biggest production ever. 

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

Yeah that Mexico plan looks even more impressive with the new details. I think she will utilize each stage evenly. This could possibly be her biggest production ever. 

I feel like this stage is going to be like Confessions on steroids. Confessions may not be the biggest stage she’s ever had but it certainly feels it on footage. I’m hoping it’s all well utilised though - the stage she had in the tier to the right (facing the stage on confessions) was grossly under-utilised - did she ever go on it? I honestly can’t even remember? 

3 minutes ago, scion said:

I feel like this stage is going to be like Confessions on steroids. Confessions may not be the biggest stage she’s ever had but it certainly feels it on footage. I’m hoping it’s all well utilised though - the stage she had in the tier to the right (facing the stage on confessions) was grossly under-utilised - did she ever go on it? I honestly can’t even remember? 

I think in Confessions she went to the right stage on Get Together, Jump and Ray of Light (at least as we see on the DVD footage). 

14 minutes ago, scion said:

What an interesting stage plan in that the blocks by the runways aren’t even symmetrical with each other. It’s going to be an experience for sure. 

90B9ED68-CDA0-4B55-A0FF-6E58B698083B.jpeg

It's very Interesting  wow fit in the venue! I got pit 1 tickets but all the sits are general entrace ):

1 hour ago, scion said:

What an interesting stage plan in that the blocks by the runways aren’t even symmetrical with each other. It’s going to be an experience for sure. 

90B9ED68-CDA0-4B55-A0FF-6E58B698083B.jpeg

Right!? I'm so curious because of the asymmetrical seating sections, but also there is that extra bump on the side catwalk by section 3... I'm next to that bump for one of the shows I'm going to. I hope that's good!

1 hour ago, scion said:

I agree, she barely touched the base of that catwalk. I think Jump and Lucky Star were the only songs she actually went to the very end of the catwalk. Why did she favorite the other side, I wonder? 

3 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I agree, she barely touched the base of that catwalk. I think Jump and Lucky Star were the only songs she actually went to the very end of the catwalk. Why did she favorite the other side, I wonder? 

Don’t forget that incredible Hung Up performance!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic