The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

56 minutes ago, missberic said:

I'd pick Crazy For You, Rain and Cherish. A mash up of those three wouldn't be a bad idea tbh.

RAIN three :heart:

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Spotlight 

Rescue Me 

This Used to Be My Playground 

Rescue me is a great choice (Playground too, but even if it was number one, I hardly see it happening)

21 hours ago, missberic said:

God, no. Seeing how this idea turned out before with Mariah's Butterfly Tour and Beyoncé's I Am Tour, I honestly hope Madonna never does it. Editing is already bad enough with one city shots.

I agree but it might be better than the editing on the last few tours changing city from shot to shot within the same song?

I was watching a few videos from the show Janet is touring with at the moment and I have to say that, considering her age and the lack of recent interesting material, it's good. A lot of classiscs, some complete some just "touched on", interesting arrangements, clever and effective coroes, pure live sound and she seems to be comfortable and enjoying it

Now, I always loved and respected Janet (I still come back sometimes to her 90s album) , but I always thought she did not have the creativity and the carisma that made M the big phenomenon she's been. So, with the usual theatrical ambiton and production quality (Janet sings on a very basic stage with just four dancers, tha's it), if M is going to do something like this I'm sure I will adore it :heart: ( ... if :Madonna043: )

6 hours ago, stefo said:

I was watching a few videos from the show Janet is touring with at the moment and I have to say that, considering her age and the lack of recent interesting material, it's good. A lot of classiscs, some complete some just "touched on", interesting arrangements, clever and effective coroes, pure live sound and she seems to be comfortable and enjoying it

Now, I always loved and respected Janet (I still come back sometimes to her 90s album) , but I always thought she did not have the creativity and the carisma that made M the big phenomenon she's been. So, with the usual theatrical ambiton and production quality (Janet sings on a very basic stage with just four dancers, tha's it), if M is going to do something like this I'm sure I will adore it :heart: ( ... if :Madonna043: )

Janet's in an interesting place at the moment. With the auctions of her costumes and cars etc happening and the company that secured her recordings trying to sell them, lack of a record deat etc I think she is partially self funding the tour - hence it's just the screens, basic stage and costumes and only 4 dancers etc she's doing it for her fans and maybe to make some cash. There has been some nastiness between M and Janet fans on twitter and we know M will deliver a M level show so hoping there's not too many comparisons as Janet is likely doing the best she can with what she has and can't compete with M's show or the $ it will generate etc 

On 4/22/2023 at 11:35 PM, stefo said:

If you could choose just three songs you really dream to see performed on stage, that are no huge hits but still could have a kind of remote possibility, even if just for a two minutes rendition in a meadley or something, wich ones would they be?

Still confident that SECRET would be included, mine are:

1. RAIN
  2. NOTHING REALLY MATTERS
  3. REBEL HEART

BAD GIRL

WHERE´S THE PARTY

WIFLFAG

15 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Janet's in an interesting place at the moment. With the auctions of her costumes and cars etc happening and the company that secured her recordings trying to sell them, lack of a record deat etc I think she is partially self funding the tour - hence it's just the screens, basic stage and costumes and only 4 dancers etc she's doing it for her fans and maybe to make some cash. There has been some nastiness between M and Janet fans on twitter and we know M will deliver a M level show so hoping there's not too many comparisons as Janet is likely doing the best she can with what she has and can't compete with M's show or the $ it will generate etc 

I didn't know about Janet's financial problems, making comparisons was not my intent. I wrote about M's level just to point out that this aspect needs to be substained by good quality material in terms of live sound, interesting arrangements, suitable coreos and good songs choices as Janet is doing for her new tour.

I love her, really, That's the way love goes, Any time Any place, Got till it's gone or Rope burn are some of the sexiest songs I ever heard :heart:

Good day to all of you. I hope you are very well.

Im looking for some good, charitable and good-hearted soul with service of vocation to others who can send me a Fan code by DM. I definitely will send nudes....of me younger... Then i was young and unafraid, when dreams were mase and  used and wasted.. 🫣😩

55 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Some fantastic seats for the first Mexican date have popped up around the Catwalk!

No reason for anyone to miss out now - go go go!

https://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/event/14005E85CF191BDF

it sounds like you're making fun of, share your code and for sure we wont miss out

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic