The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

23 hours ago, McDonna said:

So amazed we really know nothing about the content of this tour.   What's crazy is that what we've heard that could be part of the setlist could have easily been scrapped.  :Madonna001:

Traditionally, by now, we would know something, wouldn't we? At least, that's how I remember it from past tours.

To a certain extent, I'm glad about it. Last time she teased us with that Rescue Me rehearsal, and in the end, we got what we got. So, it's better not to have too many expectations regarding the setlist.

But I do hope she includes at least two unexpected songs, something like Love Profusion, Bad Girl, or Nothing Really Matters.

1 minute ago, ErickInTheZone said:

Traditionally by now we would know something wouldn't we? As far as I remember from the past tours at least.

To a certain extent I'm glad about it, last time she teased us with that Rescue Me rehearsal and in the end we got what we got, so it's better not to have many expectations toward the setlist.

But I do hope she includes at least two unexpected songs, something like Love Profusion, Bad Girl or Nothing Really Matters

Yes, during the MXT rehearsals from the start, Madonna was dropping spoiler after spoiler.  This time, she's kept pretty tight lipped about everything.  Of course, she's given us a few hints from possible costumes and such, but we still know very little about anything still. I think come October, the next couple of weeks, Madonna is going to unleash a lot of stuff on. us, from more merchandise and possible teasers.  And if there is a new song being dropped, that will be another welcoming pleasant treat!

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, during the MXT rehearsals from the start, Madonna was dropping spoiler after spoiler.  This time, she's kept pretty tight lipped about everything.  Of course, she's given us a few hints from possible costumes and such, but we still know very little about anything still. I think come October, the next couple of weeks, Madonna is going to unleash a lot of stuff on. us, from more merchandise and possible teasers.  And if there is a new song being dropped, that will be another welcoming pleasant treat!

I would be happy if she included Back That Up as long as it isn't the sped up version, I was always fond of that song since RH days. I also hope these new remixes aren't present especially that dreadful Hung Up one.

6 minutes ago, ErickInTheZone said:

Traditionally, by now, we would know something, wouldn't we? At least, that's how I remember it from past tours.

To a certain extent, I'm glad about it. Last time she teased us with that Rescue Me rehearsal, and in the end, we got what we got. So, it's better not to have too many expectations regarding the setlist.

But I do hope she includes at least two unexpected songs, something like Love Profusion, Bad Girl, or Nothing Really Matters.

This time, Erick (yes I'm a longtime friend of yours but since I dropped socials we lost any contact till now), there's no Tribe, no Rama, no NOM, they seem to respect M's decision to keep it all sealed as for now. I still think how funny was the way Tribe found to reveal the setlist for both MDNAT and MXT (given for S&ST they were much more explicit and detailed): placing several CDs together as if they were in a shelf, with every CD placed in a particular order just to confirm the rumours about the setlist by then they were spread by other fansites or M herself (each CD displayed had in their tracklist the song which was meant to be performed; I remember vividly for MDNAT they even did choose Japanese version of COADF to confirm Hung Up was being actually performed between PDP and IDGAF, as Rama stated previously!). But I guess the new Tribe with paywall and all won't risk their relationship to M and her team by telling something so secretive again...

I would be happy if she included Back That Up as long as it isn't the sped up version, I was always fond of that song since RH days. I also hope these new remixes aren't present especially that dreadful Hung Up one.

I'm kinda expecting we will hear both Back that Up to the Beat and Frozen (Sickick Mix) in some form on the tour.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

This time, Erick (yes I'm a longtime friend of yours but since I dropped socials we lost any contact till now), there's no Tribe, no Rama, no NOM, they seem to respect M's decision to keep it all sealed as for now. I still think how funny was the way Tribe found to reveal the setlist for both MDNAT and MXT (given for S&ST they were much more explicit and detailed): placing several CDs together as if they were in a shelf, with every CD placed in a particular order just to confirm the rumours about the setlist by then they were spread by other fansites or M herself (each CD displayed had in their tracklist the song which was meant to be performed; I remember vividly for MDNAT they even did choose Japanese version of COADF to confirm Hung Up was being actually performed between PDP and IDGAF, as Rama stated previously!). But I guess the new Tribe with paywall and all won't risk their relationship to M and her team by telling something so secretive again...

OMG, now I'm curious to know who you are since I don't recognize your username. I've also taken some distance from my socials

Considering 'Frozen' was performed on the Madame X Tour, this remix could possibly serve as an interlude, I suppose.

That is my thought or it might be mixed with her performing the full song.  I guess we'll have to see.  But like you said, it's possible that song will be just left to an interlude this time around.  I can see ROL being performed on this tour over Frozen.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

That is my thought or it might be mixed with her performing the full song.  I guess we'll have to see.  But like you said, it's possible that song will be just left to an interlude this time around.  I can see ROL being performed on this tour over Frozen.

Well, in fact, I hope we don't get this 'Frozen' remix anyway; I dislike that distorted devil voice, the same goes for Sorry. Regarding Ray of Light, I can also see it being performed this time, although it's a very demanding song vocally. So, it would probably be another guitar performance. I would prefer another ROL track, something like Nothing Really Matters, which has never been on a tour, or a non-single. That would please me even more (but here, I'm indulging in wishful thinking).

16 minutes ago, ErickInTheZone said:

Well, in fact, I hope we don't get this 'Frozen' remix anyway; I dislike that distorted devil voice, the same goes for Sorry. Regarding Ray of Light, I can also see it being performed this time, although it's a very demanding song vocally. So, it would probably be another guitar performance. I would prefer another ROL track, something like Nothing Really Matters, which has never been on a tour, or a non-single. That would please me even more (but here, I'm indulging in wishful thinking).

Nothing Really Matters will definitely please a lot of fans.  I don't think the general public really will know the song, so it's a big iffy to include on such a tour, but at the same time, I don't think she's going to shy away from a song, just because it wasn't a huge hit with the public. 

As for the Frozen mix, I can see it being included in some capacity being it has played a huge role in introducing her to new generation of people as well as really helped her streaming presence. I can really hear a roar from the crowd just as soon as we hear her singing the opening line "How life can be what you want it to be... you're frozen..." from the song.

26 minutes ago, ErickInTheZone said:

Am I dreaming too much if I say I wish Spotlight to be on the tour? (then I wake up before she gets to the chorus)

Oh gosh, yes :laughing: I think Where’s the Party has a chance to be included in there somehow though. I am honestly wondering if they’ll be a huge medley somewhere in the show toward the end. While I don’t want an entire show of medleys I think a big dance medley could be cool.

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

Nothing Really Matters will definitely please a lot of fans.  I don't think the general public really will know the song, so it's a big iffy to include on such a tour, but at the same time, I don't think she's going to shy away from a song, just because it wasn't a huge hit with the public. 

As for the Frozen mix, I can see it being included in some capacity being it has played a huge role in introducing her to new generation of people as well as really helped her streaming presence. I can really hear a roar from the crowd just as soon as we hear her singing the opening line "How life can be what you want it to be... you're frozen..." from the song.

I don' t know about the world but in France, I remember NRM was a big hit. Maybe it selled less than other singles of Ray of light but the song was played and loved very much.

"I don't think she's going to shy away from a song, just because it wasn't a huge hit with the public."

I hope so because we don't care about GP :angel:

6 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I don' t know about the world but in France, I remember NRM was a big hit. Maybe it selled less than other singles of Ray of light but the song was played and loved very much.

"I don't think she's going to shy away from a song, just because it wasn't a huge hit with the public."

I hope so because we don't care about GP :angel:

Yes, but a tour such as this needs to appeal to the GP as well.  Causing a Commotion and Who's That Girl? were huge hits in the U.S., but the general public doesn't really remember them either. I'd think NRM is probably far less known by the general public, among the two I mentioned.

31 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, but a tour such as this needs to appeal to the GP as well.  Causing a Commotion and Who's That Girl? were huge hits in the U.S., but the general public doesn't really remember them either. I'd think NRM is probably far less known by the general public, among the two I mentioned.

She hinted at Bad Girl early on in those post it notes and that is just as unknown to the GP as NRM. So who knows. Madonna does whatever the fuck she wants so while I’m sure it’ll be mainly hits she may surprise us with a few things too.

44 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes but the GP already bought their tickets :lol:

So now, Madonna can do what she wants. And I'm pretty sure, if she performes NRM, they will love it 

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She hinted at Bad Girl early on in those post it notes and that is just as unknown to the GP as NRM. So who knows. Madonna does whatever the fuck she wants so while I’m sure it’ll be mainly hits she may surprise us with a few things too.

They're not unknown. The music videos were on TV everytime when these songs came out.  

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic