The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

No it isn’t normal. The fact you have the ticket but haven’t paid for it is very strange. You should call Ticketmaster.

Thank you. I'm tempted to leave it in the unlikely event I don't get charged at all.  But I will take your advice because such things are too good to be true and the last thing I want is to be denied entry. 

7 minutes ago, stevemic said:

Thank you. I'm tempted to leave it in the unlikely event I don't get charged at all.  But I will take your advice because such things are too good to be true and the last thing I want is to be denied entry. 

I would not do that. Yes it must be tempting but they could very well pick up on it and just cancel your ticket. Unless you have a back up ticket/show and are not worried about missing that show I wouldn't do it.

2 hours ago, stevemic said:

Grateful for any help...

After a bit of a panic, I finally got access to my ticket for London in The O2 app. I bought it from Ticketmaster and it was a lot of money (but Madonna is always worth it).

My question is, it still hasn't been charged to my credit card even though I bought it back in January. I don't remember this being the case before. Is this normal and should I worry? 

Thanks.

Is it possible, that you may have paid through an alternate credit card or your bank and you just forgot?  I would go back through your bank and credit cards to make sure you haven't done so before informing them you haven't been charged. Otherwise, I would definitely alert them of no payment transaction has been taken from you, because as tempting as it may be to not say anything, your luck they will catch it, and cancel it on you, the day of or deny you entry.

1 hour ago, stevemic said:

stevemic you just might be a billionaire like me and a couple of thousand dollars/pounds/euros is nothing to notice on your balance or we simply forget (jiggles), you’ll be fine babe, we the lucky ones, always are… 

No, seriously as others have mentioned you better check that because most certainly you’ll be left without a ticket, companies never loose don’t forget that mantra 🕉️ 

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Is it possible, that you may have paid through an alternate credit card or your bank and you just forgot?  I would go back through your bank and credit cards to make sure you haven't done so before informing them you haven't been charged. Otherwise, I would definitely alert them of no payment transaction has been taken from you, because as tempting as it may be to not say anything, your luck they will catch it, and cancel it on you, the day of or deny you entry.

You know what - thank you so much. I only have one credit card and just checked its payment history. I did actually make payment back in February and forgot. That included the ticket price.

It's not that I have so much money, I don't notice, I'm just so generally stressed in life, I can't keep on top of everything. But thanks for the prompt.

2 minutes ago, stevemic said:

You know what - thank you so much. I only have one credit card and just checked its payment history. I did actually make payment back in February and forgot. That included the ticket price.

It's not that I have so much money, I don't notice, I'm just so generally stressed in life, I can't keep on top of everything. But thanks for the prompt.

That's great.  And I know what you mean.  It was a stressful moment in my life as well.  I think a a lot of fans felt that.  Anyway, it's great you found the transaction. :party:

Ok back with another stupid question my last one was about the O Get used to it.. next stupid question is what packages include anything?? or nothing at all. I didnt look I just booked in panics. Like one is 'you can dance' Like..

• Limited edition lithograph

• Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

• Collectable laminate & lanyard to remember your evening

• Designated check in and on-site event staff

What the fk do or go to? Just go in the normal doors and they give you a bag with it in?  Other concerts do but usually have their own door for it. 

7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Ok back with another stupid question my last one was about the O Get used to it.. next stupid question is what packages include anything?? or nothing at all. I didnt look I just booked in panics. Like one is 'you can dance' Like..

I did the same, I spent more money than I should have and selected cities that wouldn’t have been my option because of panic and Belgium stress. I think all my USA nights are vip packages, don’t know what they encompass to… I’m not worrying until closer to the date. 

17 minutes ago, stefo said:

We beg of you guys: RECORD AT LEAST THE AUDIO, this debut night is going to be a historical event!!

Really happy especially for all the people of this forum who will attend in particular the first concert of this tour, have the best night!

Do you really want that much of a spoiler from night 1??????? That's my worst nightmare till I go. But we know loads will do it, dont worry. I can ask people that are going. 

Surely theres lots on here that are going. 

Im tempted tbh. Dont know whether to try. Spent a lot already. 

11 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Do you really want that much of a spoiler from night 1???????

Yeah absolutely, I want it all :cute:

For my experience the live concert is always a different feeling, I attended M concerts in 2001, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2016 and she cancelled both of my nights in 2020, but it never felt the same. The live experience is not about the setlist or the arrangements, this is all about the debut night for me, that's why it's so special.

These things are the structure of the show, the show can just happen live :)

7 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah absolutely, I want it all :cute:

For my experience the live concert is always a different feeling, I attended M concerts in 2001, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2016 and she cancelled both of my nights in 2020, but it never felt the same. The live experience is not about the setlist or the arrangements, this is all about the debut night for me, that's why it's so special.

These things are the structure of the show, the show can just happen live :)

I get you, I was like that when I was younger, gobbled up EVERYTHING. It made no difference at all live after. Now I dont like spoilers but If someone sends it to me or if I go ill do it for you. I wont listen before nowadays I dont know whats changed in me I want my own opening night feeling even though its not this tour (so far).

Says me thinking about spying on rehearsals next week. Im such a hypocrite. 

9 hours ago, scallywally said:

Do you really want that much of a spoiler from night 1??????? That's my worst nightmare till I go. But we know loads will do it, dont worry. I can ask people that are going. 

Surely theres lots on here that are going. 

Im tempted tbh. Dont know whether to try. Spent a lot already. 

Well after realizing she won't ever book Jeunesse Arena for a whole week, neither Engenhão or Maracanã for a couple of days, I don't feel this as a spoiler but some sort of compensation after having been teased for months she would perform indeed in Jesus' land (I mean Jesus Luz ofc!)

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well after realizing she won't ever book Jeunesse Arena for a whole week, neither Engenhão or Maracanã for a couple of days, I don't feel this as a spoiler but some sort of compensation after having been teased for months she would perform indeed in Jesus' land (I mean Jesus Luz ofc!)

Praise Jesus! 

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

Considering how quickly the year has gone by so far, we're gonna be watching videos of opening night in the blink of an eye. Surreal to think that the tour is just about to start after all that we've been through this year as a fanbase.

Now it's just less than two weeks, when we waited for such a tour for almost a year! And so relieved we will be actually spoiled (if we do want to), and for a tour actually promising!!! I don't care if she leaves all hard work to the dancers, I just want her singing for 2h at least with all love and passion!!! Now I wouldn't be annoyed even if she did Medellín just to prove otherwise than that nightmare called Medalló en el Mapa!!! Go ahead M, we just NEED you at stage!!!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic