The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They should lower the prices! This is nothing against Madonna specifically, but I, for one, am tired of the exorbitant ticket prices in a post-pandemic world. The MAX should be $500 for the floor. Excluding VIP packages. Then she'd sell a lot more tickets!

Totally agree.  It's just not her either.  Ticket prices are out of control.

Is there anyone else getting the error message when trying to ask for a refund? I've been checking the web since Tuesday night and Ticketmaster still won't work...

Pardon the Interruption

There was an unexpected error while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Please check back soon to continue.

5 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They should lower the prices! This is nothing against Madonna specifically, but I, for one, am tired of the exorbitant ticket prices in a post-pandemic world. The MAX should be $500 for the floor. Excluding VIP packages. Then she'd sell a lot more tickets!

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

Totally agree.  It's just not her either.  Ticket prices are out of control.

I don’t think I’m even going. I can’t justify it right now. I’m sure I’ll regret it later… but daddy is poor. 🥹

On 8/16/2023 at 8:56 PM, SuperBicycle said:

"We've Received Your Refund Request

Hi SuperBicycle

We're currently reviewing your request. No further action is required on your end.

If your order is eligible, your refund will be processed to the original method of paymentused at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

-Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Lol, am I too cynical? I just applied for a refund from one of my MSG concerts which I cannot make the rescheduled date, and note the (my) highlighted part. How long until the event organiser sends TM the funds.... have a funny feeling this might be #soon and longer than 30 days, which is not great for those who are relying on the refund to buy new tickets.

Ok proved me wrong. My Vancouver ticket is already refunded to the credit card with minimal FX impact and just got an SMS from my other credit card that a New York refund is being processed, but hasn't yet hit the account. Not bad, a lot faster than I thought it would be, Was sort of expecting this to be an ongoing saga with emails sent between the bank and Ticketmaster.... Lets hope the rest of the tour is as smooth.

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I don’t think I’m even going. I can’t justify it right now. I’m sure I’ll regret it later… but daddy is poor. 🥹

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. It's a problem.

Btw, if I were you, I would wait until the day of the concert. Have your schedule cleared. Keep checking ticketmaster on the day of the concert, as sometimes they drop prices that day-of in order to fill whatever remaining seats they can! You might get a good discount.

8 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. It's a problem.

Btw, if I were you, I would wait until the day of the concert. Have your schedule cleared. Keep checking ticketmaster on the day of the concert, as sometimes they drop prices that day-of in order to fill whatever remaining seats they can! You might get a good discount.

Yeah, I really debated in going to Celebration, but I'm sure this will be a the one tour not to miss. And in the back of my mind, this could be the last.  I know Madonna has no plans to retire, but we have to be realistic when it comes to her age and health.  Touring takes a toll and no doubt after Celebration it may be another 3 or 4 years until another tour and she'll be nearing 70 by then.  Of course, it's not impossible, but there is no way she will be able to keep up with the stamina she used to have for her past tours.

Then there is the issue with the ridiculous ticket prices.  It can be a real turn off.  My tickets were like $400.00 and while they aren't the best seats, but they aren't bad either.  Still, it's ridiculous that to get close to the stage, it can cost up to $1000.00 or more. 

14 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Ok proved me wrong. My Vancouver ticket is already refunded to the credit card with minimal FX impact and just got an SMS from my other credit card that a New York refund is being processed, but hasn't yet hit the account. Not bad, a lot faster than I thought it would be, Was sort of expecting this to be an ongoing saga with emails sent between the bank and Ticketmaster.... Lets hope the rest of the tour is as smooth.

Yeah, people shouldn't have too much issues with refunds.  Of course, there will be some minor issues with some as like with anything, but it should be a pretty quick and efficient process to refund money these days. Glad to read you are able to get your refund processed!  :)

8 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I have a question:

My boyfriend from Japan, residing in Japan, got our tickets for Milan. Will they send the VIP gift all the way to Japan? Will they give it to us at reception? Does anyone have a similar experience?

If it's like MX, they will give it to you on the night, provided the merch is ready and produced, If not they will send it to you after the concert. Initially LiveNation wasn't going to send the merch overseas for MX, but they later changed their mind after lots of complaints.

I would assume that given the tour should be well underway by now, all the merch is ready so you can collect it on the night.

13 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I have a question:

My boyfriend from Japan, residing in Japan, got our tickets for Milan. Will they send the VIP gift all the way to Japan? Will they give it to us at reception? Does anyone have a similar experience?

They sent me the MadameXT book by mail I wasn’t expecting it but it was a super nice surprise 

Watch MDNA Tour tonight, and I am more convinced she should open the show with the song "Celebration".  Just that hard thumping and hearing her say, "Let's get this party started" would be a perfect way to start the show.  It doesn't mean it can't have elements of her other classic party songs within it, but I really feel this could set the tone for the show.  :party::Madonna013:

31 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I’m a little confused. I got an email from Ticketmaster today saying my show was cancelled and I’ll be refunded. However, my show date was rescheduled to March. Am I getting a refund and need to buy new tickets? I thought the tickets would just transfer over to that date. 

is your show moved to a different arena? Is it the Inglewood/LA show? If so, you will need to buy the new ticket, with priority access to the sale.

9 hours ago, adirondak said:

Ye

Yes it’s that one. Why did that happen with the LA show??

the arena was probably already booked for another event, so they had to move the show to a new arena, and due to a different seating arrangement etc, new tickets will have to be issued.

In Los Angeles, fans holding tickets to the shows previously scheduled at Crypto.com Arena (9/27/23, 9/28/23, 9/30/23 & 10/01/23) and Kia Forum (1/7/24 & 1/8/24) will also have an opportunity to purchase tickets to the new Kia Forum dates prior to the public. Tickets for the original shows in Los Angeles will be automatically refunded to the original purchaser by August 28th. Ticketmaster will provide all affected fans with a dedicated link and a unique code based on the quality of their previous seat locations to purchase tickets for their specific rescheduled event. Advance tickets for all previous Los Angeles ticket holders will begin Tuesday, August 29th and run through Thursday, August 31st. Fans unable to purchase tickets to the corresponding shows will have a second presale opportunity starting Friday, September 1st through Monday, September 4th to purchase tickets to any of the five Kia Forum performances. Remaining tickets will open for public sale Tuesday, September 5th (10am PT) at Ticketmaster.com

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic