American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

WTF, they changed the picture in the link after I ordered it.  I bought another copy because I thought it was the Taiwan OBI version that was plainly pictured on their site.  But now they have the regular version showing 2 days later. I'm contacting their customer service to cancel.

13 hours ago, otcoam said:

WTF, they changed the picture in the link after I ordered it.  I bought another copy because I thought it was the Taiwan OBI version that was plainly pictured on their site.  But now they have the regular version showing 2 days later. I'm contacting their customer service to cancel.

Oh no, same here! I am contacting them too....false, misleading advertisement

9 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I do not like it when they show a unavailable variant as the picture and then market the vinyl as if that was a real pic of the product

Now that's a thing that comes to mind.

If Ariana Grande's live audio from her latest tour was released for Record Store Day in both vinyl and CD formats, why American Life Mixshow wouldn't get an "alternate" format too??? Seems Rhino does not see CDs valuable even as memorabilia, collector items... Shame that all media discs got obsolete virtually at SAME TIME, including 4K Blu-rays!

17 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I do not like it when they show a unavailable variant as the picture and then market the vinyl as if that was a real pic of the product

Probably they have too much in stock and trying to clear?

Since this release & TB silkver LP doesn't worth a thing, fans are not keen in getting.

WB should limit all limited edition to 1000 copies.