Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

6 minutes ago, subversive said:

The regular black vinyl too?

MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THE THEATER XPERIENCE will be released as a 3LP set on black vinyl to all retailers, as well as a special limited-edition 3LP picture disc, available exclusively through Madonna's Official Store, Rhino.comand Warner Music Group D2C stores around the world.

1 minute ago, Israel said:

MADAME X: MUSIC FROM THE THEATER XPERIENCE will be released as a 3LP set on black vinyl to all retailers, as well as a special limited-edition 3LP picture disc, available exclusively through Madonna's Official Store, Rhino.comand Warner Music Group D2C stores around the world.

Apparently the picture disc is the only limited edition

43 minutes ago, Israel said:

I am not a member but thanks for the information I am very happy :hearteyes:

A 10% discount doesn't mean anything to me

Hey any little bit counts.  It doesn't cost to be a member.  All you have to do is sign up.  I agree it's nothing special, but 10% off is better than paying full price.

42 minutes ago, Nicmag said:

Where does one get discount codes?

26 minutes ago, subversive said:

Discount code? Bitch WHERE!

If you're a fan club members (which is free), sign into your profile at Madonna.com and it lists a discount code for you.  If you're not a fan club member, sign up and then access your profile page for the discount code.

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Bought one.  Regular Black Vinyl as picture discs can be wonky.

Vinyl in general are made so much better in the last few years.  So I am not worried about the durable and playback of the picture disc. Though, I ordered the Black Vinyl and the Picture disc, so I'll most likely just play the black Vinyl and have the pic disc for show.  I'm just glad she didn't make 30 million different colored discs as some artists do for one release.  I wouldn't buy them all, but too many choices make me anxious and I'd probably spend more than I care.  :)

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Vinyl in general are made so much better in the last few years.  So I am not worried about the durable and playback of the picture disc. Though, I ordered the Black Vinyl and the Picture disc, so I'll most likely just play the black Vinyl and have the pic disc for show.  I'm just glad she didn't make 30 million different colored discs as some artists do for one release.  I wouldn't buy them all, but too many choices make me anxious and I'd probably spend more than I care.  :)

it happens to me the same, of the 50 Numbers One I need to buy only the red one, but as it already comes red in the box, I also bought both, I saw it unnecessary

2 minutes ago, Israel said:

it happens to me the same, of the 50 Numbers One I need to buy only the red one, but as it already comes red in the box, I also bought both, I saw it unnecessary

Unecessary maybe, but I still want to collect them all. LOL!  But I'm always horrible when I have too many to pick from for the same item.  If someone said "every edition has a winning lottery ticket except one", and not tell us which one it isn't in, no doubt I'd pick the one without. That's how lucky I am.  :laughing:

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Unecessary maybe, but I still want to collect them all. LOL!  But I'm always horrible when I have too many to pick from for the same item.  If someone said "every edition has a winning lottery ticket except one", and not tell us which one it isn't in, no doubt I'd pick the one without. That's how lucky I am.  :laughing:

love is love GIF

I placed the order for the limited edition in the UK store. Almost 100 euros!

If someone finds a link inside EU to avoid extra taxes, please let me know!!!

Maybe I should have bought it through the US store, cause it's less expensive, but it always takes forever....

Does anyone know if it's easy to cancel in the Uk store? They already took my money

9 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I placed the order for the limited edition in the UK store. Almost 100 euros!

If someone finds a link inside EU to avoid extra taxes, please let me know!!!

Maybe I should have bought it through the US store, cause it's less expensive, but it always takes forever....

Does anyone know if it's easy to cancel in the Uk store? They already took my money