Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

12 hours ago, otcoam said:

I got my order thru Rhino store delivered today and mine is Made in Czech Republic also.  I'm curious to know if all versions of the 3LP Picture Disc Vinyl  are Czech made as well.  If you bought your copy thru the Madonna store USA or UK, could someone take a second to look on the back and read what it says and post a comment regarding this.

Gurl, we've been through this:

On 9/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, diesel6888 said:

Mine so far:

Picture Disc
US Store - Czech edition
UK Store - Czech edition

Black LP
Amazon US - Canadian edition
iMusic - Czech edition

45 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

Anybody have a link for warner’s japan?  i keep going to the wrong sites apparently. And it’s confusing as I do not speak Japanese, sadly.

https://store.wmg.jp/products/3324?_pos=2&_sid=cd75e377c&_ss=r

WB Japan doesn't ship outside Japan.

You need to use 3rd party proxy shopping i.e. WorldShopping to buy from WB Japan.

I would advise you to either get it from eBay or wait for someone cancels their orders.

WB Japan stock has not moved much for months, hence dun worry about selling out.

M US Store - Page removed
Merchbar - Page removed
Rhino - Sold out
WB Canada - Page removed

M UK Store - Sold out
UK ThisDig - Sold out

WB OZ - Sold out

WB Japan - Available

You may try to set notification on UK store cos sometimes they would have a copy available suddenly.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/collections/featured-items/products/madame-x-d-music-from-the-theatre-xperience-3lp-picture-disc

OR... like some fans had said, tons of them will be available at the Celebration tour booth.

On 10/10/2023 at 10:34 PM, otcoam said:

@erik0098   Rhino Support   (360) 997-0007    Mon-Fri   10 AM to 6 PM

It looks like mine will finally be delivered tomorrow (Wed) or Thursday.  I do hope you get a resolution to why it hasn't shipped.  Ask them to put a rush on the order, maybe it will help.  Now, Rhino keeps sending me surveys to rate their customer service support.  I have to say I'm disappointed in them on this order and will be letting them know.

Thanks again: I called Wednesday and received shipping confirmation Thursday. They'll be here at the end of next week, finally!

17 hours ago, otcoam said:

I got my order thru Rhino store delivered today and mine is Made in Czech Republic also.  I'm curious to know if all versions of the 3LP Picture Disc Vinyl  are Czech made as well.  If you bought your copy thru the Madonna store USA or UK, could someone take a second to look on the back and read what it says and post a comment regarding this.

Mine form the official USA Store is made in Czech Republic. 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to ask for help. I have received the two discs from Madame X with the corners completely damaged. The records were in a box twice the size without any protection. I have written up to 5 times and they do not answer. Three weeks waiting. Does anyone know how I can contact them? I am very angry about this matter

IMG_20231026_211231.jpg

On 10/27/2023 at 3:13 AM, pop1979 said:

I want to ask for help. I have received the two discs from Madame X with the corners completely damaged. The records were in a box twice the size without any protection. I have written up to 5 times and they do not answer. Three weeks waiting. Does anyone know how I can contact them? I am very angry about this matter

IMG_20231026_211231.jpg

Did you write to

support@merchtraffic.zendesk.com

4 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Did you write to

support@merchtraffic.zendesk.com

In addition to receiving defective discs and not responding for three weeks, they have sent me the American Life holography despite requesting the cancellation of the purchase 15 days ago. They don't read my emails. Without responding to my request, they have sent the product anyway and have not canceled the purchase. I am tired and angry with this page. The treatment in my case has been the worst.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:13 PM, pop1979 said:

IMG_20231026_211231.jpg

Mine also arrived without any protection, I was really lucky that it was not damaged.
The cardboard was extremely thin.

Have you tried to contact them on social networks with photo support?
Sometimes it works :stare:

1 hour ago, Material Girl said:

El mío también llegó sin ningún tipo de protección, tuve mucha suerte de que no estuviera dañado.
El cartón era extremadamente fino.

¿Has intentado contactarlos en las redes sociales con soporte fotográfico?
A veces funciona:mirar fijamente:

It is incredible that the official Madonna store does not take care of the protection of the vinyls. What does graphic support consist of? Does the USA store have a social network? I can't believe they treat fans so badly. Three weeks without answer.

• 4 months later...