MR Tony Ward 2018 Documentary INFO

ma(x)

Hi everyone

i found in in one of my External HD a Video Prewiew from the  " MR Tony Ward 2018 Documentary ", in the preview you can see some outtakes of him together with Madonna for the photo shoot of the Italian magazine MODA  " I Buffoni Della Moda " done in Paris during the fashion Week.

Here are some still images from the video I have :

847.jpg

849.jpg

850.jpg

846.jpg

Have any of you had more news of this documentary? if it was then released on any streaming platform? i have always loved Tony Ward and I have collected all kinds of material about him ( not only for Madonna of course )!

From my preview it appears to be from 2018 but then I never heard anything about it again, does any of you have any news or information about that?

• ma(x) changed the title to MR Tony Ward 2018 Documentary INFO
4 hours ago, ma(x) said:

Hi everyone

i found in in one of my External HD a Video Prewiew from the  " MR Tony Ward 2018 Documentary ", in the preview you can see some outtakes of him together with Madonna for the photo shoot of the Italian magazine MODA  " I Buffoni Della Moda " done in Paris during the fashion Week.

Here are some still images from the video I have :

847.jpg

849.jpg

850.jpg

846.jpg

Have any of you had more news of this documentary? if it was then released on any streaming platform? i have always loved Tony Ward and I have collected all kinds of material about him ( not only for Madonna of course )!

From my preview it appears to be from 2018 but then I never heard anything about it again, does any of you have any news or information about that?

Could you share the clip?