POPULAR

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

From the trailer it looks like a steaming pile of dog shit. Won’t be watching, but happy if it brings more M awareness - always needed 

LOL!  I'm currently watching it.  For 17 minutes now, Joss's team (the main character) is dealing with a leaked image of her with cum on her face, trying to get it removed before telling her.  Meanwhile, we've learned she's been institutionalized and some of her team are trying to glorify it.  The photoshoot she was doing while all this was unraveling had been stopped because one of her representatives says she has a clause that she only can show one tit, but they are photographing both.  All in 17 minutes! Fascinating stuff people! :laughing:

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

LOL!  I'm currently watching it.  For 17 minutes now, Joss's team (the main character) is dealing with a leaked image of her with cum on her face, trying to get it removed before telling her.  Meanwhile, we've learned she's been institutionalized and some of her team are trying to glorify it.  The photoshoot she was doing while all this was unraveling had been stopped because one of her representatives says she has a clause that she only can show one tit, but they are photographing both.  All in 17 minutes! Fascinating stuff people! :laughing:

omg lol wow - very Madonna lol

17 minutes ago, tscott said:

I really enjoyed the first episode, the cinematography is gorgeous and the cast is strong. Also ‘Like A Prayer’ playing in the club scene was amazing. 

20 minutes ago, Jackie said:

It's not so bad the more you get into it.  Not riveting television, but it really is giving you an inside look in how these sort of mega stars live and are shielded, yet they do so much to sabotage what they are being protected from.

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I really enjoyed the first episode, the cinematography is gorgeous and the cast is strong. Also ‘Like A Prayer’ playing in the club scene was amazing. 

Yeah, the more I watch, the more interested I got.  The whole Like a Prayer scene in the club was awesomely done.  And yes, the cinematography in this is quite amazing too.

5 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Faz Gostoso really was the single that got away.  Could have been the next la isla Bonita the way it’s streams were up 

Madonna has always known how to transform any song she decides to cover. Faz Gostoso was straight up fire 🔥 And I don't think it represents the album less than Crave does. But I understand why she would push for her originals. Even though the excuse about running out of cash for a Faz Gostoso music video has always baffled me. 

1 minute ago, Blue Prince said:

Madonna has always known how to transform any song she decides to cover. Faz Gostoso was straight up fire 🔥 And I don't think it represents the album less than Crave does. But I understand why she would push for her originals. Even though the excuse about running out of cash for a Faz Gostoso music video has always baffled me. 

She did make multiple and expensive videos and they were pretty much released closed to one another.  It's easy to say she could bank it herself, but I suspect she probably was doing that already with the videos she did make.  But I agree that I wish she pushed to make a video for that song.  It would have been :fire:

6 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

Agreed.

Yeah, you all have to watch it because it's better than I thought it was going to be.  It started off a bit blah, but then things kept unraveling.  Seems to give you a glimpse of all the behind the scenes things a pop star and their team has to deal with.  And then comes The Weeknd's character which hints he's about to fuck it all up for everyone. And Lily Rose Depp is beautiful in it.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

So according to an ex of mine who worked for a tour promoter a similar thing actually happened with George Michael when he was in Australia. He was photographed with cum on his shirt at a sex on premises/gay bar. The tour promoter had to stop the photos getting out.

1 minute ago, Karma said:

“Popular” is currently on pace for a Top 50 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 - Her first entry since 2015's "Bitch I'm Madonna"!

https://twitter.com/talkofthecharts/status/1666222528480657409

Please keep streaming and buy the song if you want it to go Top 40 :)

To request "Popular" on this radio station please click on the "Like it" icon. https://ksunradio.org/song-request/

So happy for her return to the chart. 

But idk, was expecting it to end up kinda higher after all the buzz. Anyway, a longer lifespan on the charts is more important than a big first week firework. Let's hope for the latter. We'll see over time.

14 minutes ago, Karma said:

“Popular” is currently on pace for a Top 50 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 - Her first entry since 2015's "Bitch I'm Madonna"!

https://twitter.com/talkofthecharts/status/1666222528480657409

Please keep streaming and buy the song if you want it to go Top 40 :)

To request "Popular" on this radio station please click on the "Like it" icon. https://ksunradio.org/song-request/

I was waiting for this.  Thank you. And it's possible it could still go higher since we have another day or so before the chart is posted.  Like @Blue Princestated I was expecting it to debut higher being The Weeknd and PlayBoi were on this track.

1 minute ago, tscott said:

I thought we still had another day?  Still, thanks and while I wish it was higher, it's nice to know she's scored another Hot 100.  Hopefully we can get it to top 10 in the next week or so. 

Let’s hope for a top 40 at least, then the top 20, top 10. It’s a pretty low start considering it’s a Weeknd track? Hopefully it picks up 

37 minutes ago, TOpher said:

Let’s hope for a top 40 at least, then the top 20, top 10. It’s a pretty low start considering it’s a Weeknd track? Hopefully it picks up 

I have no doubt it will go top 40.  It's only a week.  Many songs debut "low" and still climb.  Once the song airs on The Idol, it will go higher. :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic