MDNA Vinyl Repress coming this July

thegoldencalf

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ok, so the new one is also made in the US like the 2012 one, but has no sticker like the 2012 european one? It's like a mix of both then 🤣

Some hardcore collector fans are very particular about everything whereas some just wanna have a copy for the sake of owning it, sticker or not doesn't matter since this vinyl was one of the most sought after vinyl.

Just wait till it gets repress/reissue a few more times, no one would ever care anymore and would even spew venom on it just like the first 3 album on vinyl. :lol:

23 hours ago, Frank said:

@thegoldencalfso this repress is EXACTLY THE SAME as the 2012 one, then? If that's true that will decrease the selling prices of the 2012 one...

I haven’t received my copy from iMusic yet but yes it seems like it’s identical to the US original press minus the sticker

Just now, animalinstinct said:

Finally have the vinyl in my collection.

The vinyl sounds so good, even GAYLuvin! 
It’s not a bad album at all after all these years. 

CE46171C-1CF6-4F5C-BD80-2BFCCB34CA8B.jpeg

I had my 2012 copy sealed up until earlier this year, and finally opened it up and played it.  I was amazed how great it sounded on Vinyl.  It really is a great album, considering the flack it gets from some.