Merch Pics

blondebenji

6 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

To be fair, some of these would look good on a tshirt, ie the True Blue one, Madame X, American Life, but the ones they chose aren't the best.

My favourite ones are the two Erotica pics, the one with the mask and especially the one with the blinkers, the Madame X one and the pic close to the Rebel heart cover pic with the open mouth, I think this one and the blinkers pic are top notch :heart:

3 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

I'm hoping that there is a delay in a tour book if there is one, but Beyonce's Renaissance World Tour one was huge and also had the setlist printed in it.

577791?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&forma

There's not a chance hell (if we ever get it) this tour book will be anywhere near as beautiful as Beyoncé's

10 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

Can anyone going to london the next few nights take some pics in the pop store if there are any non apparel items.  Dying to see.  All I have seen is the t-shirts and bomber jackets.  Would be so much appreciated

I am going tonight. I shall take some pictures. Is there anything you are expecting which wasn't there the first two nights, or just any new items in general? Was the viewfinder on sale during the first two nights? I would quite like the Girlie Show one.

59 minutes ago, Dita-84 said:

I am going tonight. I shall take some pictures. Is there anything you are expecting which wasn't there the first two nights, or just any new items in general? Was the viewfinder on sale during the first two nights? I would quite like the Girlie Show one.

Enjoy!!! 😍

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I saw someone post a black poster (with the elongated Madonnas in the shape of a cross) I’ve just seen the red one. Do any one knows where to get one? it’s not in the official store according to me

1836369506_ScreenShot2023-10-17at1_17_09PM.thumb.png.86899c0f0a9be7dea12321e2ed6f2b91.png

These ones? There was also the smaller ones in silver I think 12x12 in the VIP package

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic