Merch Pics

blondebenji

14 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I just left the merch shop. I took a few pics for y'all. I feel like some of these things might be new. I didn't take a picture of everything. I forgot to take a pic of the lithographs. I got caught up trying to figure out if there was more than one pic in the package cuz you could only see the first one which was a True Blue black and white shot. So I have no idea what the other 3 photos are. 

I picked up the Waiting shirt in the fishnets cuz I dont think Ive seen that one for sale before. I also dont think that Water Color Music one has been released yet either. Or the Celebration Tour Hung Up one. 

There were some colorful characters (fans)  there. 😆

https://imgur.com/a/DVJwdH1  

NNDdx8i.jpg

R9iQX2v.jpg 

EAH3dAB.jpg

D5Y8BQ1.jpg

1Y8seDS.jpg

PLCM7Fc.jpg

Vf7VB4h.jpg

86ssfs7.jpg

ctdADAa.jpg

I know where I'm going before the show tonight 

Vintage Money GIF

7 hours ago, sydneysean said:

That helps immensely, thank you. Which particular shirt was it, btw? I found the UK ones had different measurements even though 'same' size.

Thanks again. Legend!

You’re welcome!
It’s the Who’s That Girl tour reissue shirt. A bit of stretch to it, but not too much. 
I was thinking of getting the Girlie Show shirt when I was there. I compared the fit and feel of the two and they were basically the same. 

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

The non-bootleg Celebration Tour totebags have an inscription inside explaining the proceeds go to Malawi. Very clever. 

Sidebar the MSG bootleg street shirts are kinda cute fr. Might get one tonight. 

hahaha. I was gonna take a pic of those too but I figured the hustlers trying to sell them would ask for 5 dollars for a pic. 🤣 They must be a whole operation cuz there were at least 6 people spread around 7th and 8th avenue selling the same shirts. 

When you go tonight, make sure you find the place where you can walk in a touch the items. There's another merch table that doesn't have everything, I thought was the only one, until I looked around the corner. 

16 hours ago, somethingscomingover said:

You’re welcome!
It’s the Who’s That Girl tour reissue shirt. A bit of stretch to it, but not too much. 
I was thinking of getting the Girlie Show shirt when I was there. I compared the fit and feel of the two and they were basically the same. 

Thank you again. That really helps. 

I brought 4 at the first London shows in a medium and they ALL varied in actual measurements! Ended up coming home and selling them all as they were too big, but then wanted to make sure the smalls weren't too small. Bad quality control there, especially with the cost of merch these days.

You're the best!

On 1/23/2024 at 4:20 PM, DickTracy said:

I know where I'm going before the show tonight 

Vintage Money GIF

Are these available at every new tour date, or only those with a pop up store included? My friend is going to the Philly date and I have asked them to get me a couple of items featured here.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:47 AM, sydneysean said:

Thank you again. That really helps. 

I brought 4 at the first London shows in a medium and they ALL varied in actual measurements! Ended up coming home and selling them all as they were too big, but then wanted to make sure the smalls weren't too small. Bad quality control there, especially with the cost of merch these days.

You're the best!

Oh that's really no fun and you're right the cost of merch is so high! The varying sizes can be difficult. The people working at the Montreal merch stands let us check to see if all was good quality-wise before we purchased. It was super nice of them. 

No problem at all. Happy to help! 

47 minutes ago, hyperballad627 said:

these were at the brooklyn pop up shop too. thankfully they are shrink wrapped with cardboard and survived my flight home

I love these if anyone  is kind enough to pick me a set up at the next New York show please the cash and postage will be waiting with a little extra for your troubles 

11 hours ago, hyperballad627 said:

these were at the brooklyn pop up shop too. thankfully they are shrink wrapped with cardboard and survived my flight home

Do you know if they are selling something to protect the celebration poster? I don’t want to keep taking care of it 2:30 hours in the midst of a concert