Merch Pics

blondebenji

Do these rosaries have the same 50 beads for each Holy Mary and the extra ten beads for each Our Father? (Yes I know how to pray it despite not being Catholic - although I was baptized by the Church of Rome when I was a baby like most Brazilians still are used to, lol).

#AveMariaGratiaPlena #BitchImTheMadonna

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Do these rosaries have the same 50 beads for each Holy Mary and the extra ten beads for each Our Father? (Yes I know how to pray it despite not being Catholic - although I was baptized by the Church of Rome when I was a baby like most Brazilians still are used to, lol).

#AveMariaGratiaPlena #BitchImTheMadonna

59 beads in total. 54 on the main length of the rosary, and a further 5 just before the cross :cute:

2 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Had to get the gold Copenhagen set as missed out on the gold for London  then I wanted to black and bronze ones for anywhere haha

Nice! I spent a good few minutes going back and forth on whether to get the gold and silver Lisbon rosaries, or one of them with the bronze and black London rosary :seeno:

9 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Which did you go for?

Had to go with the gold and silver (they're just so classic), as much as I would have liked London for sentimental reasons! Happy to have nabbed them without paying the resellers £900+ :seeno:

I've been really wanting the lithographs from New York since they were shared here, but yikes at those resale prices, too!

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

Had to go with the gold and silver (they're just so classic), as much as I would have liked London for sentimental reasons! Happy to have nabbed them without paying the resellers £900+ :seeno:

I've been really wanting the lithographs from New York since they were shared here, but yikes at those resale prices, too!

I gave in and order the lithographs (NYC) from Evilbay cos I needed the set.....but now I'm going to be on the look out for all the other rosary beads....oh dear overtime is on the cards for me 

3 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

My order still stands at present 

Yeah they won't cancel orders - also the URL was strange - https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/copy-of-italians-do-it-better-the-celebration-tour-tee

I think they are likely going to audit, correct the URL and post it again soon (hours / days) 

6 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

I gave in and order the lithographs (NYC) from Evilbay cos I needed the set.....but now I'm going to be on the look out for all the other rosary beads....oh dear overtime is on the cards for me 

Hate that you probably paid way over the odds for them, but I love that you got them. Such a great set!

And, honestly, same… need to pick up some freelance work to fund my Madonna habit 🙈

4 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yeah they won't cancel orders - also the URL was strange - https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/copy-of-italians-do-it-better-the-celebration-tour-tee

I think they are likely going to audit, correct the URL and post it again soon (hours / days) 

The URL gave me a giggle when I saw it 🙈 Especially after having spent the day doing site audits at work. So easily overlooked by people if rushing or cloning pages rather than creating a new page from scratch with a template.

I think you could be right about auditing and correcting the page, although it did only get removed/404’d a while after everything had sold out (which took a bit longer than expected)… so who knows!

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

I wanted to buy the JPG t-shirt, but apparently the XL is smaller than the L-size of other shirts? I usually wear an L for Madonna shirts but looking at the measurements for the JPG shirt I wouldn't even fit in the XL...

it runs VERY small and only avail in L or XL and the XL fits like a M/L