Celebration Tour Officially Postponed

Per Live Nation confirmation to Global News.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9815506/madonna-celebration-tour-2023-pause-confusion/

Promoter Live Nation said in an email to Global News that as of Thursday, all dates on the tour are postponed.

Once a new date is announced, or if new dates aren’t announced within 60 days, fans will be able to request a refund, the company said.

15 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Per Live Nation confirmation to Global News.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9815506/madonna-celebration-tour-2023-pause-confusion/

Promoter Live Nation said in an email to Global News that as of Thursday, all dates on the tour are postponed.

Once a new date is announced, or if new dates aren’t announced within 60 days, fans will be able to request a refund, the company said.

wow this must be so heartbreaking to Madonna - but her health is obviously the priority. If and when it resumes I am sure fans will be ready and waiting :) Godspeed Madonna! 

Very unprofessional article. If that was a statement from Live Nation they would have made the whole article about it and not about some random fans talking about Madonna. It ould have been everywhere, all at once because LN would have contacted all major medias.

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Very unprofessional article. If that was a statement from Live Nation they would have made the whole article about it and not about some random fans talking about Madonna. It ould have been everywhere, all at once because LN would have contacted all major medias.

Yeah, I would think Live Nation would want to put out an official statement before replying to some random person connected to Global News?  I don't know how legitimate Global News is, but that article seem to be more about a random fan, ranting and raving, then anything.  Everything else was pretty much stated by Guy last week.

@eXtremeOccident We are already discussing the news on the other thread. After all, we don't have the statement from Live Nation, but just two lines from Global News. There is nothing official yet except Guy stating that everything is on pause.

Unless @Jackie disagrees, I think it's better to lock this thread until further notice to avoid even more confusion.

• Enrico locked this topic