Madonna: 40 Years Of Music - People Magazine Special Edition

7 hours ago, truerebel said:

Will there two different covers? Amazon only has the red Ken Regan shot as an option to order.

Yeah I want to know that too... Amazon only has one for sale.

Hope we can get both covers! They look awesome!!!!

The print quality is not good at all, and the choice of images is not to my taste. Also, the very first page features an image from the Vogue video that they caption as being from Truth Or Dare. A bad start indeed! Still it’s the gesture that counts. Madonna deserves to be feted as she reaches this landmark in the collective global culture. 

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

The print quality is not good at all, and the choice of images is not to my taste. Also, the very first page features an image from the Vogue video that they caption as being from Truth Or Dare. A bad start indeed! Still it’s the gesture that counts. Madonna deserves to be feted as she reaches this landmark in the collective global culture. 

Did you get yours from Amazon?

Mine arrives tomorrow.

If the pictures are low quality, it will be quickly sent back.

59 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Did you get yours from Amazon?

Mine arrives tomorrow.

If the pictures are low quality, it will be quickly sent back.

I did. Honestly, it’s pretty disappointing, but to be expected in this day and age. That said, I bought the People Stevie Nicks 75th birthday edition a month or two ago and it was far superior. 

32 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I did. Honestly, it’s pretty disappointing, but to be expected in this day and age. That said, I bought the People Stevie Nicks 75th birthday edition a month or two ago and it was far superior. 

Oh wow, that's disappointing to hear. :suffer:I'll definitely check before I buy.

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

I'll get my copy tomorrow.  It's obvious we all have different opinions of things like this, but at the end of the day, it's a great tribute to Madonna.