Health scare affect

Honey Little

I know a lot of people really don't pay much mind to Itunes, but Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Holiday and Like A Prayer all jumped on the Top 200 All Categories and Pop charts after the fact.  It seemed to have had a minor digital sales effect.  I can't say how much the streaming effect has been, since "Popular" is dominating the most.  Maybe @f78k, @milingo83or @Prayercan give more insight on this as they have been paying close attention to her streaming numbers, specifically on Spotify.

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

I know a lot of people really don't pay much mind to Itunes, but Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Holiday and Like A Prayer all jumped on the Top 200 All Categories and Pop charts after the fact.  It seemed to have had a minor digital sales effect.  I can't say how much the streaming effect has been, since "Popular" is dominating the most.  Maybe @f78k, @milingo83or @Prayercan give more insight on this as they have been paying close attention to her streaming numbers, specifically on Spotify.

I didn't notice any particular huge increase the days after. But again, as shocking as it was, she wasn't... dead.

For the morbid, I recommend going to Spotify now, checking Sinéad O'Connor's current monthly listeners and "Nothing Compares 2 U" streams and checking again tomorrow at this same time. Also, international charts next week.

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I didn't notice any particular huge increase the days after. But again, as shocking as it was, she wasn't... dead.

For the morbid, I recommend going to Spotify now, checking Sinéad O'Connor's current monthly listeners and "Nothing Compares 2 U" streams and checking again tomorrow at this same time. Also, international charts next week.

Appreciate this. :luv:

And to add, I checked Itunes and a lot of Sinead's songs are dispersed among the top 200 with Nothing Compares 2 U at #3.