To Grill or Not To Grill?

Donna

To Grill or Not to Grill?  

79 members voted

1. 1. Madonna loves her grills, but many fans don't, where do you stand?

• I love the grills!
    • I can't stand the grills!
    • Let me put my grills in before I vote!

• 2 months later...

NEVER liked the grills!

thankfully she didn't wear those here in Barcelona...

She's wearing them in Paris... I hope they don't stay at all.

The grills make her sound drunk and makes her look ugly.

Seriously, with that AMAZING show and the way she looks now, why does she wear this?

I guess nobody near her has THE BALLS to tell her the effect she causes wearing them.

2 hours ago, Amlo said:

NEVER liked the grills!

thankfully she didn't wear those here in Barcelona...

She's wearing them in Paris... I hope they don't stay at all.

The grills make her sound drunk and makes her look ugly.

Seriously, with that AMAZING show and the way she looks now, why does she wear this?

I guess nobody near her has THE BALLS to tell her the effect she causes wearing them.

Self sabotage. That's the only reason why she wears them. She looks and sounds better than ever but noooo, she feels the childish need to "annoy" people by making it difficult for her to even speak. Seriously I don't get that need to annoy she has even at the detriment of her performance quality. 

9 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Self sabotage. That's the only reason why she wears them. She looks and sounds better than ever but noooo, she feels the childish need to "annoy" people by making it difficult for her to even speak. Seriously I don't get that need to annoy she has even at the detriment of her performance quality. 

Or maybe she likes wearing them, like anyone else who chooses to wear them.  "Self sabotage" just makes no sense since she's been wearing grills for years.  I hardly believe her career is suffering simply because she chooses to wear "grills". Most people don't care, and those who make the biggest tado of it, are over dramatic Madonna fans. :laughing:

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Or maybe she likes wearing them, like anyone else who chooses to wear them.  "Self sabotage" just makes no sense since she's been wearing grills for years.  I hardly believe her career is suffering simply because she chooses to wear "grills". Most people don't care, and those who make the biggest tado of it, are over dramatic Madonna fans. :laughing:

This. Her grillz, her choishesh.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Or maybe she likes wearing them, like anyone who wears them.  "Self sabotage" just makes no sense since she's been wearing grills for years.  I hardly believe her career is suffering simply because she chooses to wear "grills". Most people don't care, and those who make the biggest tado of it, are over dramatic Madonna fans. :laughing:

I somehow knew you'd respond or react to my post about the grillz 🤣. And those who defend her every single move are weird obsessive Madonna fans who think they'll get some attention from her for defending everything she does on forums. Most fans DO care and find the grillz horrible. She can barely speak wearing them and yes, she's been wearing them for years and for years most of us have hated them cause she looks A LOT better without them and she can actually sing. I hardly think there's anyone who do like the grillz on her. There's a few (like you) who just got used to her wearing them and expect everyone to react the same and if we don't like them we're "overreacting". The end.  

15 minutes ago, rga98 said:

I somehow knew you'd respond or react to my post about the grillz 🤣. And those who defend her every single move are weird obsessive Madonna fans who think they'll get some attention from her for defending everything she does on forums. Most fans DO care and find the grillz horrible. She can barely speak wearing them and yes, she's been wearing them for years and for years most of us have hated them cause she looks A LOT better without them and she can actually sing. I hardly think there's anyone who do like the grillz on her. There's a few (like you) who just got used to her wearing them and expect everyone to react the same and if we don't like them we're "overreacting". The end.  

This is proof of your over reaction. Trying to make it personal and assuming that I "Defend everything she does".  Please!  :OML:

And I didn't say "most fans' didn't  "find the grillz horrible".  I simply said most people don't care.  Majority of fans don't think it affects her career in any significant way.  Many fans might not like how she looks in them (including me), but it doesn't mean they think she's 'sabotaging' her career as you dramatically exclaimed.  I accept your opinion, so let's not make it personal, nor assume I actually think she looks good with them.  I personally don't care and it doesn't keep me from enjoying the entertainer she is. 

By the way, my reply was a lighthearted reply, to a light hearted thread.  No need to get super defensive about this. :laughing:

37 minutes ago, McDonna said:

This is proof of your over reaction. Trying to make it personal and assuming that I "Defend everything she does".  Please!  :OML:

And I didn't say "most fans' didn't  "find the grillz horrible".  I simply said most people don't care.  Majority of fans don't think it affects her career in any significant way.  Many fans might not like how she looks in them (including me), but it doesn't mean they think she's 'sabotaging' her career as you dramatically exclaimed.  I accept your opinion, so let's not make it personal, nor assume I actually think she looks good with them.  I personally don't care and it doesn't keep me from enjoying the entertainer she is. 

By the way, my reply was a lighthearted reply, to a light hearted thread.  No need to get super defensive about this. :laughing:

I never said she's sabotaging her career. She's sabotaging the quality of her performance and her looks. We can all agree she looks better than she has looked in years. She reached a whole new beauty peak and she's also been getting praise for her vocals. The grillz DO affect her diction and block her beautiful smile. So yeah, I do think she's sabotaging her looks and vocal abilities by wearing them. Not her career lol. 

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Meanwhile, she looks like perfection while "grillin'" in this pic! 

New Project(5).jpg

Exactly my point. She looks stunning. It's giving Hard Candy. Can you imagine how much better she'd look without them? Her smile is beautiful. Either way, she's not performing in that pic so I don't mind the grillz (that much) but live? Have we all forgotten TOAC? Anyway, I will enjoy my shows just as much with or without the grillz but if I had to choose I'd definitely go for grill-less shows. Also, I highly doubt she's comfortable singing and talking while wearing them. That's why I think she only wears them cause she knows people hate them (she said so herself on Madame X so I'm not just assuming). That's my opinion. Peace out ✌️.

4 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Exactly my point. She looks stunning. It's giving Hard Candy. Can you imagine how much better she'd look without them? Her smile is beautiful. Either way, she's not performing in that pic so I don't mind the grillz (that much) but live? Have we all forgotten TOAC? Anyway, I will enjoy my shows just as much with or without the grillz but if I had to choose I'd definitely go for grill-less shows. Also, I highly doubt she's comfortable singing and talking while wearing them. That's why I think she only wears them cause she knows people hate them (she said so herself on Madame X so I'm not just assuming). That's my opinion. Peace out ✌️.

Again, it's not a big deal for me.  There are times I think she looks fine with them.  I personally don't like them and I would never wear them, but again my whole point is I don't think she's "sabotaging" anything as she's still freely living the way she chooses and still a highly wealthy entertainer.  No one is thinking of canceling her or not going to see her just because she chooses to wear them. And so far, the ones she's wearing during the shows isn't really affecting her, and no one but some over-reacting fans are really making a big deal over them. :laughing:

I hope she doesn't wear them when she comes to my country. If my level of English in terms of listening is not yet advanced enough and I have a little trouble understanding someone when they speak in that language, it will definitely be much more difficult for me to understand Madonna using that thing in her mouth.:suffer: