Video snippet of Burnng Up Virgin tour pro shot

Redha DBL

That Instagram account Ciccona has shared a video snippet of Burning up from the Virgin tour pro shot, i mean filmed on stage and not from far away like the Dallas bootleg. Where does it come from ? The full thing is out there ? I think i remember that i have seen this snippet video before but can't remember where.

Any info on this ?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxNEhs0Oc2f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Since the camera moved angles/positions, it does make me wonder if they were given permission to tape this part of the concert, if not maybe they got some more that was never broadcast. Maybe not the whole show, but maybe the full Burning Up number. 

I honestly think they got Burning Up without permission. Similar to Sweden BAT 1990, some of that footage looks dodgy, haha.

wonder where are the madonna wannabes that were interviewed back then are now??? i loved seeing all the girls dressed up and hear the dumb comments that "grown ups" would say. My grandpa disnt get it..lol.kept asking  why id go out in y underwear. Im like its not my underwear. LOL. Loved him! Do wish we had the pro shot of the missing songs, especially burning up since that song was the one that brought me into the madonnaverse!!

9 minutes ago, maddy69 said:

wonder where are the madonna wannabes that were interviewed back then are now??? i loved seeing all the girls dressed up and hear the dumb comments that "grown ups" would say. My grandpa disnt get it..lol.kept asking  why id go out in y underwear. Im like its not my underwear. LOL. Loved him! Do wish we had the pro shot of the missing songs, especially burning up since that song was the one that brought me into the madonnaverse!!

Most of them grew up to be bored married housewives like Roberta in DSS

Regarding the missing footage, I vaguely remember seeing on a fan site or social media page an interview w/someone that was involved in the production of the video.

He said that the footage was long gone, that it was tossed after they finished editing- per Warner.

He said that back then even Warner didn’t believe she had much chance at longevity, that they were milking what they could while she was hot. Nobody had the foresight that there would be interest later on for the rest of it.

I don’t recall if he said why it was left out in the first place, though.

I don’t recall where it was I saw this but maybe it sounds familiar to anyone else?