Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

20 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well I don't think they were made by Alpha Industries, but maybe I'm wrong. The one I saw over the years looked very plastic, maybe there were different versions made. 

I have one with black inner sleeve (not orange) and it's not made by Alpha Industries... Maybe it's a replica.
I've heard there were a couple versions of the crown jackets. With or without her name below. Some with orange inner sleeve, some not.

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

I have one with black inner sleeve (not orange) and it's not made by Alpha Industries... Maybe it's a replica.
I've heard there were a couple versions of the crown jackets. With or without her name below. Some with orange inner sleeve, some not.

Yes I believe there were 3 for Crew but the new one is the most iconic one of course. The one with the same was still sold by Icon in the late 90s but it looked too shiny/cheap, it was maybe a replica of a replica or something. 

Anyway I'm happy her name is not in the back, the design is more clean that way.

11 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Ok I bought the bomber. I'm so weak. 

I'm alsoooo WEAK!!!! just bought it on US store !!!! import taxes wil be at least 50 euro extra for Belgium.sending costs from US were like 20 euro....I only hope i made the right decission for the size now,i bought a XL(I have a - L european size,..) they say the jackets are a bit smaller..so hopefully i can wear it ! i've wanted this bomber for sooooooooo long now, i couldn't riske it,if its not at the merch stand in Antwerp at the show!!!! i still hope to get a ''Celebration hoodie tooo, but i don't like this ''purple'' one :Madonna039:hope there will be other merch available at the venue.....i'm soooo broke already nowwwwww:Madonna050:

19 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

I'm alsoooo WEAK!!!! just bought it on US store !!!! import taxes wil be at least 50 euro extra for Belgium.sending costs from US were like 20 euro....I only hope i made the right decission for the size now,i bought a XL(I have a - L european size,..) they say the jackets are a bit smaller..so hopefully i can wear it ! i've wanted this bomber for sooooooooo long now, i couldn't riske it,if its not at the merch stand in Antwerp at the show!!!! i still hope to get a ''Celebration hoodie tooo, but i don't like this ''purple'' one :Madonna039:hope there will be other merch available at the venue.....i'm soooo broke already nowwwwww:Madonna050:

I acually asked to cancel the USA store and I will buy it in the uk one, maybe it will arrive sooner and maybe takes will be a bit lover but who knows really. The thing is that the store has a warehouse in Germany, they should send all the items for Europe from there! 

29 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I acually asked to cancel the USA store and I will buy it in the uk one, maybe it will arrive sooner and maybe takes will be a bit lover but who knows really. The thing is that the store has a warehouse in Germany, they should send all the items for Europe from there! 

i think the UK will even costs more!!???? ,...they sure won't send it from germany...don't know,really?...i think i will stay now by my US order,...if you do your UK order,will you keep me posted,about the import taxes,please???? THXXX LUV

25 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

The design is actually pretty good, Madame X was really good too but her fans are never happy. Oh well.

Just making profit of your talking about Madame X, will Rhino open up a pop-up store (in London or New York) just like Interscope did for MX (and BMG's gonna do this week for their brightest morning star), during the tour opening night weekend??? It'd be a more than smart move to do, don't y'all think so?

3 hours ago, rga98 said:

Thank you! I ordered the BAT jacket and the red tshirt. I hope they provide a tracking number and we don't have to pay customs fees upon delivery 🤞

Did you order it too? am I the only Mexicanou without one??? Ffs!!!

The jacket is in stock already do you ordered with the expensive method???

16 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Us store has restocked...wait you may already know that lol

Thanks @ScottyX🙏🏼❤️ I’m debating know if I should get it with the expensive delivery method that surely is much better than the Mexican mail… I’m sure I’ll get it

So I got it, hopefully the expedite charge will guarantee a better delivery 

4 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I caved in and bought the Blond Ambition bomber jacket. I hope the size is true cause I'll be pissed of they run small and it doesn't fit. I've been wanting this jacket since it was in the Icon ordering catalog in the 90s!

Exactly the same concern and desire since the 90s here 🤣

2 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I caved in and bought the Blond Ambition bomber jacket. I hope the size is true cause I'll be pissed of they run small and it doesn't fit. I've been wanting this jacket since it was in the Icon ordering catalog in the 90s!

I just found this:

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2?variant=39915047223351

Surely they’ll use the same sizing given it’s the same product?

7 minutes ago, Robbie1980 said:

I just found this:

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2?variant=39915047223351

Well, some stans would feel this a whole betrayal given it's being sold directly on shop.madonna.com...

39 minutes ago, Robbie1980 said:

I just found this:

It says:

This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s core fit. Women are recommended to choose 2 size’s down.

I should be fine with my medium size. I buy all of my jackets in medium size. 🤔

4 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

3 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

i think the UK will even costs more!!???? ,...they sure won't send it from germany...don't know,really?...i think i will stay now by my US order,...if you do your UK order,will you keep me posted,about the import taxes,please???? THXXX LUV

I also ordered from the US store with standard shipping to Germany.

And it's about 20€ to 30€ cheaper (taxes added) importing it from the US (standard shipping) than from the UK (tracked shipping) due to the lower exchange rate.

But delivery time will be longer.